没事的 小子
Okay, buddy.
乖 你养它很久了吗
Good boy. You had him long?
从它还是小狗时养起的
Since he was a puppy.
你要不要抱着它 好的
Do you wanna hold him? Yeah.
没事的 小子
It's okay, buddy.
没事的 小子
It's okay, buddy.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 小子
It's okay, buddy.
2018年11月8日 周四 早上6点15分
今天的气候 又是干燥多风的一天
...weather now, and it's another dry and windy day
天堂镇峡谷阵风可达每小时128公里
in Paradise with gusts in the canyon up to 80 miles per hour.
红旗野火警报仍然生效 外出请小心
That Red Flag Wildfire Warning is still in effect, so be careful out there,
如果发现烟火迹象 请立即举报
and be sure to report any signs of smoke or fire immediately.
来看明天
Looking at tomorrow--
嘿 各位 罗伊路有几棵树
Hey, guys. We got a couple of downed trees
被大风吹倒了
in these winds on Roe Road.
是罗伊路 所以也请小心那边的电线
That's Roe Road, so just... Watch out for power lines too.
好的 总部结束通话
All right. Base out.
嗨 凯文 嗨 头儿
Hey, Kevin. Hey, boss.
技工今早会到
Mechanic's in this morning,
麻烦你回来后把963号♥校车送去维修
so I want you to get 963 serviced when you get back.
里程已经超过3000公里上限了
Well past three K limit.
麻烦你留下 看他检查校车
I want you to stick around, watch him do his checks.
需要几个小时 但这些事你必须知道
It's gonna take a couple hours, but it's stuff you gotta know.
可以吗 收到 头儿
All right? Copy that, boss.
(加州消防局)
这是你昨天要的工时表
There's yesterday's time sheet.
谢了 老兄
Thank you, sir.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business.
消防救援 是 嘿
Fire and Rescue. Yeah. Hey.
我目前在普尔加桥附近的70号♥公路上行驶
I'm out on Highway 70 by the Pulga Bridge.
峡谷西侧的草地好像着火了
Looks like some sort of a grass fire on the west side of the canyon,
这里的风很大
and it's really blowing out here.
好的 普尔加桥附近的70号♥公路
Okay. Highway 70 near Pulga Bridge.
先生 请稍等一下
Hold on one moment for me, sir.
好 我看到你看到的景象了
Okay, I think I see what you're seeing.
感谢你向我们举报 我们马上通知消防局派人过去 好吗
Thank you for the report. We will get the fire department on the way, okay?
嘉宝峡谷 加州消防局 距离天堂镇约13公里
他的手臂和你的腿一样粗
He's got arms the size of your thighs.
有这么粗
He's like this.
嘉宝峡谷植被着火
Jarbo Gap. Vegetation fire.
呼叫2161 2176号♥消防车 有人报告发生植被火灾
Engine 2161, Engine 2176, reported vegetation fire
就在普尔加桥附近的70号♥公路处
at Highway 70 near the Pulga Bridge.
请回应
Please respond.
回复奥罗维尔总部 这是2161号♥和2176号♥消防车
Oroville, Engine 2161, Engine 2176 responding.
壮士们 起来 快 去忙活了
Up, Simbas! Let's go, we got work...
快
Let's go.
再给我五分钟就能吃上早餐了
Five more minutes, I'd have breakfast.
早安 早安
Good Morning. Morning.
早安 早安
Good Morning. Morning.
(嘿 儿子 快回信 搞什么)
(有没有收到短♥信♥ 嘿 肖恩 你醒了吗)
好 上车吧 安全了
Okay. Come on. Clear.
肯定是那几座电塔下的某根电线坏了
It's gotta be a failed cable. Right underneath those towers.
要进入火场不容易啊
You know, getting to it is gonna be the problem.
能不能走那条路
What about there?
连灭火设备都不一定能带进去吧
Can we even get our rigs in there?
路很窄 但我们试试吧
It's tight, but let's give it a shot.
好 退后一下
All right. Let's back 'em up!
快 快
Let's move. Go.
(派恩里奇小学)
妈 现在不方便说话 我一有空就回电
Can't talk right now, Ma. I'll call you right back.
好了 下车 快
Okay. Let's go. Go.
再见
See you later.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
(妈来电)
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
好 再见
Uh-huh, see ya.
谢谢 祝你今天愉快 你也是
Thank you. Have a great day. Have a good day.
小心这侧 这条路承受不了这种重量
Watch out on this side. The road can't take the weight.
对 我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
2176呼叫2161
2176, 2161.
小心右侧 好像有点晃
Just be careful on the right. Looks a little shaky.
收到 队长
Copy that, cap.
好 前方有浓烟
All right. Heavy smoke ahead.
这在预料之外
Don't know about this.
继续前进
Let's stick with it.
趁火势还没失控前赶紧把它灭了
Let's knock this thing out before it becomes something.
天啊
Geez.
是 妈
Yeah, Ma.
我一直想办法联络上你
I've been trying to get a hold of you.
肖恩在呕吐
Shaun's throwing up.
他病得不轻
He's really not well.
该死
Shit.
他有没有发烧
Does he have a fever?
不知道 他在浴室里
I don't know. He's in the bathroom.
总部呼叫963 收到吗
963, Base calling. Do you read?
等一下 妈
Hang on a second, Ma.
总部 这是963
Base, this is 963.
孩子们都送到学校了吗
Have you completed drop-off yet?
是 头儿 都送到学校了
Yes, boss. Drop-off complete.
那就把校车开回总部 技工在等你了
Bring her on in then. The mechanic's waiting for you.
好的 我先去加油
Okay. Just need to fuel up first.
963 你应该在去接孩子们前先去加油
You're meant to do that before pickup, 963.
收到 头儿 我尽力而为
Copy that, boss. Doing the best I can.
加油后 我马上赶回总部 好吗
I will be in as soon as I fuel up, okay?
963结束通话
963 out.
是 妈 你给他量体温了吗
Yeah, Ma. Did you take his temperature?
我在找温度计
I'm looking for the thermometer.
应该是在急救箱里
It should be in the first aid kit.
不在那里
It's not there.
有没有可能在厨房♥的水槽下 妈 去那里找找看
How about under the kitchen sink? Try there, Ma.
我得进站加油了
I've gotta pull in to fuel up.
一会儿马上打给你 好吗 好的
I'll call you right back, okay? Okay.
快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
搞什么
Come on.
好 我看到了
All right, I got it.
呼叫奥罗维尔总部 这是2161号♥消防车 奥罗维尔
Oroville, Engine 2161. Oroville.
我看到火势了
I got a visual.
风往西南方吹 火势在电线下方
Blowing southwest under the power lines.
野火面♥积♥约0.4平方公里
Gotta be about 100 acres.
嘿 没想到火势这么严重 我们没有逃生路线
Hey, I don't know about this. We don't have an escape route.
很接近了 继续前进
We're close. Let's stick with it.
队长 你看 我们是进不去的
Look at it, cap. There's no way we're getting up there.
掉头回去吧
We gotta turn around.
另找一个灭火落点
Let's find an alternative strike point.
这条路线不行
This route's no good.
队长 走吧
Cap, come on.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
呼叫奥罗维尔总部 这是2161号♥消防车
Oroville, Engine 2161.
2161 奥罗维尔总部收到
2161, Oroville. Copy.
我们进不了火场 太危险了
We can't reach it down here. It's too dangerous.
我们先返回山脊上 看看能不能找到另一个灭火落点
We're gonna head back up the ridge and see if we can find a new strike point.
收到
Copy that.
我们已经在70号♥公路的斯酷特餐厅 设立抗灾指挥所
ICP is being established at Scooter's on Highway 70.
已经部署资源
Resources are out.
快点啊
Come on.
走啊
Let's go!
呼叫2102号♥分局
For Division 2102,
2186号♥ 2182号♥ 2162号♥消防车
Engine 2186, Engine 2182, Engine 2162,
2140 2142号♥运输车 1 2 3号♥巴特小队
Transport 2140, Transport 2142. Butte crew 1, Butte crew 2, Butte crew 3,
我们接获举报 坎普溪路一带植被着火
vegetation fire reported in the area of Camp Creek Road.
请到到70号♥公路的斯酷特餐厅集♥合♥
电影精选列表