Respond to staging at Scooter's on Highway 70.
好 有消息马上汇报
Yes, keep it coming.
好 状况如何 是
Okay, what have we got? Okay.
火是从这里开始烧起来的 对吧
Fire started about right here, all right?
面♥积♥大概0.8到1.2平方公里 大致上是这个规模
We think it's about two to three hundred acres, so it's sitting about like that.
风势十分强劲 东风把火吹向峡谷下方
A really strong east wind pushed it down canyon.
嘉宝峡谷的消防车 试过抄坎普溪路进入火场
The Jarbo Gap engines tried to make access across Camp Creek Road.
可惜失败了 路太窄小 太陡峭
They couldn't do it. Just got too narrow, too steep.
他们只好调转回头
They backed out.
如今他们打算越过山脊
They are now coming up over the ridge,
试图从山顶上往下进入火场
and they're trying to make access down from the top.
有没有出动其他消防车
Have any other engines deployed?
有 另外五支增援队正在路上了
Yeah. We got five additional strike teams en route.
好的 有没有社区受到危及
Copy that. Any communities threatened?
有 普尔加和火场相距1.6公里
Yeah. We got Pulga a mile west.
那是旧淘金据点 如今已经没人住了
This is an old gold rush post. It's uninhabited.
再来是康考
And then we got Concow.
好的 康考和火场相距3公里
Okay, so this is a good couple miles away.
还算安全 完全不受火势影响
It's well clear of the fire.
那边大都是拖车和木屋 人口有800人
Trailers and cabins mostly. Eight hundred people.
尽是退休人士 瘾君子 自耕农之类的人
Retirees, pot smokers, homesteaders, that kind of thing.
马上发布疏散警报 以防万一
Let's issue an evac warning just in case.
好的 天堂镇呢
Okay. What about Paradise?
局长 天堂镇距离峡谷另一侧13公里左右
Chief, it's eight miles away on the other side of the canyon.
人口约两万七千人
Population's about 27,000.
应该没事 他们应该不会有事
I don't think it's an issue. They should be fine.
是 这
Yeah. Uh...
什么 一
Huh? One.
一什么 11
One what? Eleven.
不可能 听好 不可能达到43度 不会的 那是不可能的
No. Look, it can't be 111. No, that's impossible.
如果是43度 他已经死了
If it was 111, he'd be dead.
一号♥ 几号♥
Pump 1. Pump number?
我看不清楚 数字太小了
I can't read these numbers. They're so tiny.
叫肖恩读给你听
Have Shaun read it for you.
他 肖恩 你还好吗
He's... Shaun, are you there?
101 肖恩 你接电♥话♥ 好吗
...101. Shaun, get on the phone, will ya?
是这样的 他发烧了 不想说话 凯文
So, he's got a temperature. He doesn't want to talk, Kevin.
他说他晚点再和你说
He says he'll speak to you later.
他可能只是需要妈妈 那是一定的 不是吗
He probably just needs his mom. I'm sure he does need his mom, huh?
他病了 可惜身边只有爸爸
He's sick, but he's here with his dad.
只有我和你
He's got me, and he's got you.
妈 听好 我现在不方便说话 我得把巴士开去车站
Listen, Ma, I can't talk right now. I gotta get the bus to the depot.
我会去一趟药剂行给肖恩买♥♥些药
I'll swing by the drugstore, get Shaun some medicine.
下班后 我会尽快回家 好吗
I'll be home as soon as I can after work, okay?
奥罗维尔呼叫指挥所
Camp IC, Oroville.
我们接获未经证实的消息 那一区又有一处起火
We're getting unconfirmed reports of another fire in that area.
坎普指挥所回复奥罗维尔总部 地点在哪里
Oroville, Camp IC. Go ahead. What's its location?
奥罗维尔总部回复指挥所 不清楚
Camp IC, Oroville. We're unsure.
那一区出现大量烟雾 有几台摄像头坏了
There's a lot of smoke in the area, and we have a couple cameras down,
但我相信是在康考北部的环谷路附近
but I believe it to be off Rim Road, north of Concow.
回复奥罗维尔总部 坎普指挥所收到
Oroville, Camp IC copies.
怎么看 是新一轮野火 还是火星引起的新火点
What do you think? That's a second start or a spot?
这里距离火场5公里
We're three miles away.
怎么可能会出现新火点
I don't know how the heck that would be a spot fire.
那边距离最初的火场可远了
That's a long ways from the-the original fire.
好
Okay.
看来有两处火场 坎普指挥所 我们接获
I think we've got two fires. Camp IC, we received a call
太平洋瓦电的来电 他们告知
from PG&E. They advised of a power outage
约十分钟前 康考的环谷路区域断电了
approximately ten minutes ago in the Rim Road area of Concow.
我相信 那是电线出问题
I believe this... So it was a power line then.
肯定与新一轮野火有关 因为那一区有好几条电线
...is gonna be related to your second start. There are power lines down in that area.
太平洋瓦电的电工到了 要他们等吗
The PG&E linemen are here. Do you want them to wait?
不用 我去跟他们聊聊 好的
No. I wanna talk to them. Okay.
你们搞什么鬼 现在出现了两处火场
The hell are you guys doing? I got two fires now.
马上切断整个区域的供电
I need all your lines in the area shut down,
以免火势持续蔓延
right away, before I get any more fires.
昨晚已经发出红旗警报 你们早就接获通知
We had Red Flag Warnings last night. You guys knew about this.
怎么先前没切断供电呢
Why didn't you shut it down then?
放心 我们会派人去变电站关闭供电
Look, we'll get our people down to the substation to shut it down.
也会派人前往输电塔处理损坏的电线
We'll get up to the transmission tower to secure the downed lines.
已经有两处火场了
I got two fires now.
是你们总部的错 不是你们的错 总之我们一起解决问题
It's on your headquarters. It wasn't your fault, but let's get this taken care of.
梅西娜
Messina.
安排五支增援队前往新的火场
Send five additional strike teams to this new start.
局长 有没有收到这则紧急通报
Chief, are you copying this priority traffic?
坎普指挥所 这是2136号♥救援车 紧急通报
Camp IC, Utility 2136. Priority traffic.
2136号♥救援车 这是坎普指挥所 请说
Utility 2136, Camp IC. Go ahead.
我是2136号♥救援车上的工程师霍普金斯
This is Engineer Hopkins on Utility 2136.
我在前往康考执勤
I'm going off duty out in Concow.
这里的火势越来越严重 请保持警觉
We've got a serious situation developing, be advised.
浓烟密布 火星到处飞
Heavy smoke and embers blowing in out here.
你确定康考是这种情况 康考
Are you sure about that? In Concow? Concow?
确定 我在开车经过这一区
That's affirmative. I'm driving through it now.
有火星从附近的建筑物飘落
We've got embers falling around structures.
火势已经超出了控制范围
It's jumped the fucking box.
更正 发现火点
Correction. We've got a spot fire.
更正 发现好几个火点
Correction. Multiple spots.
我数数 一 二 三 三个大火点
I count one, two, three, big ones.
火势迅速蔓延
Rapid rate of spread.
能见度迅速变差
I'm losing visibility fast.
火势蔓延的范围太大了
That's a hell of a distance for a spread.
起码八公里
Gotta be at least five miles.
会不会是另一组电线起火
You think it's another set of power lines?
不可能 我敢保证康考的供电已经切断了
No. I guarantee the power's already off up in Concow.
需要施救的范围很大
I mean, that's a lot of distance covered.
梅西娜
Messina.
听好 火场只有一个
Listen to me. It's one fire.
不是 这 火场只有一个
No. That- It's one fire.
不行 不可能往那个方向蔓延
No, that would be impossible for it to move that way.
只有一处火场 如果只有一处火场
All one damn fire. If we got one fire,
那整个范围大概这么大
you're looking at a perimeter about... like that.
好的 赶紧调度资源到康考
Okay. Let's send resources to Concow.
空中灭火机 消防车 给他所需的资源
Air tankers, engines. Give him what he needs.
灭火机 好 收到 收到了吗
Tankers. Yeah. Copy. You got that?
好的 如果火场在康考
Okay. So, if we've got fire in Concow,
我们必须把疏散警报换成疏散令
we have to change that evac warning to an order.
就这么办 收到
Do it. Copy.
新的防线设在乔丹山路
New containment line is Jordan Hill Road.
所有司机 这是总部 听好
All drivers, this is Base. Listen up.
是这样的 今天是一个非常特殊的日子
Well, I guess today's a real special day
因为我们刚收到消息 加州消防局发现康考出现火情
because we just saw that Cal Fire's got a fire up by Concow.
你们都知道怎么做了
So, y'all know the drill.
别占用无线电频道 注意监听红色警报 知道吗
Just stay off the radio, and be listening for code reds, okay?
总部呼叫963 你在回程路上吗
963, Base call. You on your way?
963回复总部 头儿 大概15分钟后抵达
Base, this is 963. ETA 15 minutes, boss.
我还得再停一个地方 很快的
I've got one more quick stop I gotta make.
凯文 你得赶紧把963号♥校车送往车厂
Kevin, you need to get bus 963 into the garage,
否则你就会错过午班了
or you're gonna miss your afternoon route.
听好 维修过程需要两小时
I told you, it's gonna take at least two hours.
知道了 头儿 我家里出了点事 好吗
Understood, boss. I've got a bit of a family situation, okay?
凯文 我不想知道 好吗
Kevin, I'm not interested, okay?
麻烦你马上把校车开回来 技工不能空等一整天
I need you to get the bus back here now. The mechanic can't wait around all day.
知道了 头儿 我尽快赶到 结束通话
Copy that, boss. I'll be there as soon as I can. Over.
大家马上疏散 快 救命啊
Everyone, evacuate! Let's go! Help!
坐上那辆卡车 知道吗
Go get in that truck, okay?
大家赶紧疏散
Everyone, evacuate!
快
Let's go!
什么都别带了 别拿那个了
Leave everything. Leave that. Leave everything.
快上车
Get in the car now!
嘿 屋里还有人吗 没有
Hey, is there anyone else inside? No.
屋里有人吗
电影精选列表