Don't use your dad as an excuse.
葬礼已经是四个月前的事了
The funeral was four months ago,
过去20年来 你们都很少联♥系♥
and you barely spoke to him for 20 years.
他毁了你的人生
He ruined your life.
你当初是这么跟我说的
That's what you told me!
胡说八道 琳达
That's bullshit, Linda.
胡说八道 你这话太伤人了
That's bullshit. That's a low blow.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我确实过分了
That wasn't nice.
这是我第一次和男友一起周末出游 自从我们俩
It's just the first weekend I've been away with anyone since we...
你懂我意思的
You know what I mean.
能不能把无线电关小声点 我几乎听不到你的声音
Can you turn the radio down? I can barely hear you.
关小声了
Turning it down.
我只想说 我知道你过得不容易
All I'm saying is I know it's been hard for you,
但你得为肖恩着想
but you gotta think about Shaun.
他以你为榜样 而他只看到
He looks at you, and all he sees is...
看到什么
What?
他从我身上看到什么
What does he see when he looks at me?
凯文 别逼我说出口 不要紧的 说吧 尽管说
Don't make me say it, Kevin. No, go ahead, say it.
你懂我意思的 说吧
You know what I mean. Say it.
你的人生乱七八糟 肖恩不想和你住在一起
There's a reason why your life is a mess,
是有原因的
and Shaun doesn't want to be with you.
我要挂电♥话♥了
I gotta go.
总部呼叫所有司机
Base to all drivers.
这里的通讯出现状况
We're having issues with the comms over here.
大家听得见我说话吗
Is everybody hearing me?
嘿 肖恩 是爸
Hey, Shaun. Hey, it's Dad.
你听我说
Listen...
拜托告诉我你没事 小子 我
I need to know you're okay, buddy. I...
收到这些语♥音♥信息后马上打给我 拜托了
Call me back if you're getting any of these messages, please.
好吗 我要
Okay? I gotta...
我得赶去车站
I gotta run the bus to the depot.
把校车送去维修几个小时 然后我就
Swinging by maintenance for a couple of hours, then I'll...
还是这样吧
You know what?
我现在就回家
I'm coming home right now.
小子 听到吗
You hear me, buddy?
我现在就回家
I'm coming home right now.
你的药我买♥♥了 最慢20分钟后到家
I got your medicine on me. I'll be there in 20 minutes max.
嘿 所有司机请注意 这是总部
Hey, all drivers, this is Base.
这是重要通知
This is an important update.
我们必须马上撤出天堂镇东区
We are now evacuating East Paradise only.
哪一区 天堂镇东部 第3 8和14区
What zones? East Paradise zones 3, 8 and 14.
只有第3 第8和第14区
That is 3, 8 and 14 only.
所有在克拉克路和彭斯路之间行驶的司机
Any driver east of Clark all the way to Pentz,
你们必须马上撤离该区
you need to evacuate that area immediately.
当局担心火势会从康考的峡谷往那处蔓延
They're worried about the fire coming across the canyon from Concow.
如果车上载着孩子
So if you have any children on board,
你们必须一路往西行驶 离开天堂镇 前往奇科车站
you need to take them west all the way out of town to the Chico depot.
我重复 紧急疏散集♥合♥点是在奇科车站
Repeat, the evacuation muster point is Chico depot.
总部结束通话
Base clear.
好 亲爱的 快上车
Okay, honey. Get in.
快 停车
Come on. Stop!
好的 我们
All right, let's...
我去去马上回来
I'll be right back.
好 我们接获疏散令了
All right, so we got the evac order.
原来市政厅的系统故障了 所以无法把疏散令发出去
Apparently, their system went down, and they weren't able to get it out.
他们下令将还没被家长接走的孩子
They want every student who hasn't already been collected
都送往天堂镇小学
to be taken over to Paradise Elementary.
好吗 那是新的集♥合♥点
Okay? That's the new collection point.
当局会把家长都送往那处
That's where they're sending all the parents.
好的 但有23个孩子没车
Okay. Well, we have 23 kids without transport.
要怎么送他们过去
So how are we gonna get them there?
我的车能载四个孩子
I can take four in my car.
我没开车 所以无能为力 不行
I didn't drive, so I can't help at all. No.
我们光靠自己是无法把他们送过去的
We cannot get them there by ourselves.
我们没有足够的车
We don't have enough cars.
是 他们得派巴士过来
Yes. They need to send us a bus.
联♥系♥露比 好的 我马上联络车站
Call Ruby. Oh, yeah. I'll call the depot.
嗨 安娜 我是玛丽
Hi, Anna. It's Mary.
听好 天堂镇东部正在疏散 我联络不上杰克
Look, they're evacuating East Paradise, and I can't get to Jake.
史蒂夫则出城公干
Steven's out of town for work.
你能不能去接他
And I was wondering if you could go get him,
我会尽快去找你们
and then I'll just get to you as soon as I can.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
接到孩子后让我知道 好吗 爱你 再见
Let me know that you got this. All right? Love you. Bye.
这是联合校车运输办事处
Unified Schools Transportation Office.
抱歉 你说话能不能大声点
I'm sorry. Can you speak up please?
是庞德罗萨小学的校长
It's the principal of Ponderosa.
是 校长
Yes, ma'am.
是 校长
Yes, ma'am.
他们需要一辆巴士载送学生们
They need a bus to take them west
前往位于西部的临时集♥合♥点 也就是天堂镇小学
to the alternative collection point at Paradise Elementary.
就位于疏散区外
Just outside the evac zone.
有没有任何司机在那条路上行驶 查看一下路线图
Do we have anybody on a route over there? Check the route maps.
凯撒 是
Cesar. Yeah?
你去准备一辆巴士 以防万一
I need you to go out and prep a bus just in case.
好的 是 校长
All right. Yes, ma'am.
我们会马上派一辆巴士过去 好吗
We are gonna get a bus right out to you, okay?
请你们耐心等待 好吗
So you just sit tight. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you so much.
好的 再见
All right. Bye-bye.
总部呼叫所有司机 我们接获最新的疏散通知
Base to all drivers, this is an update on that evac notice.
我们需要处理一个状况
We have a situation.
庞德罗萨小学
Ponderosa Elementary.
我重复 庞德罗萨小学的情势越来越危急
I repeat, there's a situation developing at Ponderosa Elementary.
有23个孩子滞留在该疏散区里
There are 23 kids who are stranded in the evacuation zone.
家长来不及去接他们
Their parents cannot make it in to pick them up.
需要有人去接他们
They need to be picked up
并把他们送往天堂镇小学的临时集♥合♥点
and taken to the alternative collection point at Paradise Elementary.
谁的校车是空的 并正好在天堂镇东部一带
Is there anybody empty and in the area of East Paradise?
987回复总部 抱歉 巴士坐满了
987 to Base. Sorry, all full.
我还没抵达学校呢
Not reached my school yet.
910回复总部 露比 我的巴士也坐满了
910 to Base. Full here too, Ruby.
距离下车地点十分钟
Ten minutes from dropping off.
拜托了
Come on.
922回复总部 我正在前往奇科途中
922 to Base, I'm en route to Chico.
我刚经过总部 我可以折返
I'm just passing Base, but I can swing back.
不用 922 不用折返
No, 922. Do not swing back.
出城后就别再折返
Once you get out of there, you get out.
马路上的情况会变得越来越糟 知道吗
Those roads are gonna get real crazy real quick, okay?
谁的巴士是空的 又刚好在天堂镇东部
Is there anybody in East Paradise with an empty bus
我们需要派人去接这些孩子
that can go and pick these kids up?
不行
No.
963回复总部 我可以去接他们
963 to Base, I can get 'em.
凯文 是你吗
Kevin, is that you?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我还在东部 记得吗
Yeah, I'm still on this side of town. Remember?
我没按时赶过去
I was running late.
是 我记得
Yep. I remember.
这样吧 校车改天再送去维修 好吗
So, we can do maintenance another day, okay?
听好 如果你能救出这群孩子 那就功德无量了
Listen, if you get those kids out, you will have done well.
凯文 知道吗 收到吗
Okay, Kevin? You copy?
收到 叫他们排好队
Copy that. Have them lined up.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
"那是"
"And it was..."
巴士到了 好 坐好
There's the bus. Okay. Stay seated.
请大家坐好
Stay sitting please, everybody.
20个孩子待疏散 是吗
Twenty kids for evac?
他们在里面 往右转就能看到了
They're in there. Around to the right.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你是来接孩子们的吗 对 是的 他们都准备好了吗
电影精选列表