Kevin.
谢谢你 凯文 谢谢你
Thank you, Kevin. Thank you.
借过
Excuse me.
我不知道你有没有接到我的电♥话♥
I didn't know if you got my call.
你没事吧 没事
You okay? Yeah.
嘿 头儿
Hey, boss.
巴士该送修了
Time for maintenance.
是啊 我可能还欠你加班费呢 对吧
Yeah. I probably owe you a little overtime too, you know?
好 我走了
All right, now.
凯文 嗨 先生 你没事吧
Kevin. Hey, sir. Hey, how are you?
辛苦了
Good job.
好的 谢了 老兄
All right. Thank you, man.
先生 很抱歉
Sir, I'm sorry...
很抱歉 先生 我得先帮助下一位
I'm sorry. I've got to help the next one, sir.
女士 请上前来
Ma'am, come up here, please.
女士 你要找什么名字
Ma'am, what is the name you're looking for?
米勒 米勒
Miller. Miller.
女士 有个叫米勒的人
Ma'am, there is a Miller.
请到救灾帐篷 在哪里
Go to the disaster relief tent... Where's that?
寻找你的家人 好吗
...and look for your family, okay?
他们都在那边 不好意思
They're over there. Excuse me.
嗨 你好 我找麦凯 什么名字
Hi, there. McKay. What name?
麦凯
M-C-K-A-Y.
好的 他们叫雪莉和肖恩
All right. Gonna be a Sherry and Shaun.
应该是从马加利亚过来的
They would've come in from Magalia.
先生 很抱歉 没有他们的名字
Sir, I'm sorry. I don't see that name.
我们会帮你留意的
We'll keep an eye out for them.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 你好
Hi, there.
(急救处)
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma.
嘿 你没事
Hey. You made it.
你们是怎么逃出来的
How'd you get out?
我的邻居卡尔 卡尔
My neighbor, Carl... Carl.
他来接我 卡尔去接你
...he came and got me... Carl got you?
然后把我送来这里 对
...and brought me here. Yes.
妈 我问你 肖恩呢
Listen, Ma. Where's Shaun?
妈 肖恩呢
Where's Shaun, Ma?
他去了他妈那边
He's with his mother.
他和她在一起才是最幸福的
He's happiest when he's with her.
他没事
He's safe.
这是为了他好 好吗
It's for the best. Okay?
是
Yeah.
没错
It is.
坎普大火是加州史上 伤亡最惨重的野火灾难
造成一万三千五百户家园被摧毁
85人丧命
加州消防局调查员总结
太平洋瓦斯与电力公♥司♥应为火灾负责
该公♥司♥被控84项过失杀人罪
并承认所有指控
向坎普大火和22起野火的灾民
支付一百三十五亿美元的赔偿金
大火结束后 凯文决定接受教师培训
如今他在加州奇科的美景小学执教
玛丽继续在天堂镇执教
她已经完成了好几趟海外旅行,未来还有更多旅行计划
电影精选列表