北加州 天堂镇
2018年11月7日 周三 下午4点
别站起来
Stay seated.
拜托别那样 别玩车窗了 谢了
Don't do that please. Give it up. Thank you.
(校车)
再见
See you.
谢谢 不客气 慢走
Thank you. You're welcome. Have a good day.
963呼叫总部
963 to Base.
克利夫顿路的孩子们送到家了 报告完毕
Clifton Road dropped. Over.
收到 963
Copy that, 963.
打起来
Fight! Fight!
再见 谢谢
Bye. Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 拜托别乱玩车窗
Hey. Quit messing with the windows please.
963报告总部
963 to Base.
孩子们都送到了 报告完毕
All kids dropped. Over.
收到 963
Copy that, 963.
与此同时 独行侠队终结连败纪录
Meanwhile, the Mavericks broke their losing streak
以119比100大胜奇才队
with a resounding win over the Wizards, 119-100.
今天艳阳高照 气候干燥且多风
Weather today, sunny, dry and windy.
目前仍不清楚干旱气候何时结束
Still no sign of an end to this record dry spell.
已经连续210天滴雨未下
Day 210 without a drop of rain.
别忘了
And don't forget,
当局已经针对巴特县及周边地区
there's a Red Flag Wildfire Warning in effect for Butte County
发布红旗野火警报 有效期至周五
and surrounding areas through Friday,
期间很可能会发生停电
with the possibility of electrical shutoffs.
接下来 可想而知 明天将迎来更干燥 多风的气候
Looking ahead, you guessed it, even more dry and windy weather
阵风可达每小时96到128公里
in store tomorrow with gusts anywhere from 60 to 80 miles per hour.
来看本地新闻 在经历了八
In local news, after going eight--
比利公园需要怎么处理 我应该联♥系♥谁
Hey, what do I need for Billie Park? Who can I get?
问问190去不去
Try 190.
好的
Great.
这是总部 麦克 你在吗 有什么需要
This is Base. You there, Mack? What do you need?
是 你能到比利公园接人吗 菲尔没来上班
Yeah. Can you do the Billie Park pickup today? Phil's bailed.
没问题 头儿 感激不尽
No problem, Chief. Thank you so much.
总部结束通话 嘿 凯文
Base clear. Hey, Kevin.
有事吗 我需要你的工时表
Yeah? Got those time sheets for me?
现在不行 我明天一定带来
No. I'll make sure to bring 'em in tomorrow.
好的 工头说你还没把学巴送去维修
Okay. And the foreman says you're behind on maintenance.
维修是你的责任
That's your responsibility.
知道吗 知道了
Yeah? Copy that.
你好 我是露比 来自联合交通管理局
Hi there. This is Ruby at the Unified Transportation District.
好
Yeah.
嘿 头儿 好 稍等一下
Hey, boss. Yeah. Just a sec.
你好 我是巴士站的露比
Hey there. It's Ruby down at the bus yard.
你们有没有太平洋瓦电停电的消息
I was just wondering if you knew anything about the PG&E shutoffs.
我们收到了红旗警报 所以我只想知道学校会不会停课
We got a Red Flag Warning, so I just need to know if the schools are gonna close.
好的 我可以等
Yeah, I'll hold.
什么事 我想谈谈加班的事
What's up? About those additional shifts.
我这个月不介意加班
I could sure use the extra this month.
我得支付我爸的医药费 还得照顾我妈
I've got my dad's medical bills. I'm taking care of my mom.
前妻也回去了
My ex is home.
所以生活有点困难
So it's a bit of a sticky time.
知道了 恕我帮不上忙 凯文
Yeah, I just don't have anything for you, Kevin.
头儿 加入公♥司♥时 你说过
Well, boss, when I signed up, you said...
我说的是"可能" 对吧
I said maybe, yeah?
有些职员在公♥司♥里待得较久 他们都是前辈
And people that have been here longer, the guys that have seniority,
加班机会都先保留给他们 嘿 老兄 快点
they get first pick of overtime shifts. Hey, buddy. Hurry it up.
老家伙 别多事 嘿
Mind your business, old man. Hey.
如果有工作机会 我会联络你
If anything comes up, I'll let you know.
听懂了吗
Do you copy?
听懂了
Copy.
我不等了
I'm not staying on the line.
里查德 很抱歉
Richard, I am so sorry.
不要紧的
It's okay.
(天堂镇兽医集团)
你好 嗨 凯文 我是艾微特医生
Yeah. Hey, Kevin. It's Dr. Everett.
艾维斯的X光检查报告出炉了
We got Elvis's X-rays back.
很遗憾 是坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
它的癌细胞已经扩散了
His cancer has spread.
我看它大限已到
I think it's time.
好的 医生 我今晚会去送它过去 谢谢你
All right, doc. I'll bring him by tonight. Thank you.
嗨 小子 你还好吗
Hey, bud. How you doing?
来 小子
Come here. Come here, buddy.
来
Come here.
来
Come here.
起来
Hop up.
有我在
I got ya.
小子 今晚吃不吃汉堡
You want a burger for dinner, buddy?
吃吗
Huh?
小子 有我在
I got you, buddy.
嗨 妈 嗨 凯文
Hey, Ma. Hey, Kevin.
躺好 小子
There you go, buddy.
躺好
There you go.
肖恩回到家了
Shaun's home.
回到家了 他说他病了
Home? He said he was sick.
你信他的话
And you believed him?
现阶段校董会最好别来烦我
All I need is the school board on my ass now.
你没事吧
You okay?
妈 日子过得好苦啊
Struggling, Ma.
我似乎没时间休息
I can't seem to catch a break.
难不成要回去里诺吗
So, what, back to Reno?
才不要呢
No.
我只是
I just...
在这里很难过日子
I just can't make it here.
你♥爸♥过得很好啊
Well, you know your dad did.
是啊 但我不是他 记得吗
Yeah. Well, I'm not him, remember?
小子 上学很重要
School's important, bud.
你以前没觉得重要啊
Wasn't important to you.
躺下
Lay down.
小子 我的情况不同
Buddy, that's different.
你中途辍学 不是吗 对 没错
Dropped out, yeah? Yeah. I did.
我们怀了你 我是逼不得已的
We got pregnant. I had to.
所以是我的错吗 不是
So it's my fault then? No.
不是你的错 小子
It's not your fault, bud.
我只是不希望你重犯我以前的错
I just... I don't want you making my mistakes.
没别的意思
That's all.
搞什么 把包里的东西拿出来 放进对的抽屉里
Come on. Unpack your bags. Put your stuff in a proper drawer.
我这个周六休假
I'm off this Saturday.
我们俩周末去做点什么吧
You and I can do something this weekend.
不了
I'm good.
我不舒服
I don't feel well.
小子 跟我聊聊
Talk to me, buddy.
想说什么尽管说
Talk to me.
你以为我想待在这里吗
You think I wanna be here?
你以为我想待在这里照顾你奶奶吗
You think I wanna be here taking care of your grandma?
好吧 但是你 别
All right. But you... Don't...
嘿 你听我说 我没有选择 你有
Hey. Listen to me. I don't have a choice. You do.
爸 不公平 我必须改变自己的生活
Dad, it's not fair that I have to change my life.
成熟点
Grow up!
等你开始负担家计
Wait till you gotta pay bills!
碰上那种没出路
Wait till you got a job that's a dead-end motherfucker,
工资低得可怜却辞不了的工作再说
that doesn't pay, and you can't quit.
你懂那种没有自怜资格的心情吗
You know what it's like to not have some pity party?
你懂那种对未来
You know what it's like not
绝望的感觉吗 懂 我懂
to have something to look forward to? Yeah, I do.
你到底懂什么 看了你 我就懂了
Well, how the fuck do you know? I know because of you.
如今是我的错了
This is my fault now?
当然不是 爸
Of course it's not, Dad.
从来都不是你的错
Never is.
我恨死你了
You know, I fucking hate you.
真希望你死了
I wish you were dead!
电影精选列表