这意味着还有三万人滞留在火灾范围内
which means you've got 30,000 people left in the footprint of the fire.
芬尼 过来一下
Finney, come here a second.
公共设施方面的最新情况如何
Update on the infrastructure. How we doing with that?
局长 公共设施方面 镇上有好几所小学
So, infrastructure, Chief, we got multiple schools in the town here.
彭斯路旁有两所小学直接受到火势影响
We have two that are being impacted immediately along Pentz road.
我也接获一则情报 有一辆从庞德罗萨小学出发的校车
I also have a report that a school bus came out of Ponderosa Elementary
车上有22个孩子 目前下落不明 但是
with 22 kids on it. It's unaccounted for right now, but--
一有消息就告诉我
Keep me updated on that.
灾区内还有好几个加油站
We also have multiple gas stations.
以及两个液化气站
We have two propane facilities.
一个位于彭斯路和克拉克路之间的天桥路
One in Skyway in between Pentz and Clark
另一个位于马加利亚
and another one in Magalia.
能不能关闭它们 我马上去
Can you shut them down? I'll work on it.
疏散工作受阻 电线纷纷倒塌
Part of the evacuation problem, power lines are coming down.
他们无法越过马路
They cannot get across the road.
为了疏通道路 消防员们忙着剪电线 但我们接获报告
Firefighters are cutting them right now to open it up, but we're getting reports--
太平洋瓦电的人呢
Where's PG&E?
有消息称 现场有高压电线仍未断电
We're getting reports of active power lines.
太平洋瓦电 是
PG&E. Yeah.
不是切断供电了吗 对
I thought the power was off. It is.
把情况告诉他们
Tell them what's going on.
供电怎么还没切断
Why is your power on?
这 听好 我们在处理了
It's... Look, we're working on it.
百姓开车碾过电线
We got civilians driving across power lines.
消防员们忙着剪电线 我懂
We got firefighters cutting lines... I understand.
是 电线还在冒火花
I understand. ...and lines are still arcing?
你说已经断电了 是这样的 自动电源确实都关了
You told me the power was off. Look. All the automatic power is off.
之后才处理手动开关的电源
Thereafter it's manual switches that have to be done.
我们在尽快处理了 我不管
We're working as fast as we can. I don't give a shit.
我懂 你知道这是什么情况吗
I understand. Do you know what's going on here?
赶紧切断供电
Shut the fucking power off!
好的 你们到底怎么了
Okay. What the fuck is wrong with you?
有许多消防员和三万名百姓被困在那边
I've got firefighters in there! There's 30,000 people in there!
到底该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
大火就在后面
The fire's behind us.
我们得赶在火势前面 往西南方前进
We gotta stay ahead of it and stay due southwest.
那片晴空就是我们的出路
That clear patch of sky, that's our way out.
尽可能远离火势 从那边前往奇科
We stay out of the fire, and we head down to Chico from there.
彭斯路和克拉克路不能走了
Pentz and Clark are out,
所以只剩尼尔路和天桥路 对 没错
so that leaves Neal and Skyway. Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
尼尔路离奇科最远 但也许是好事
Neal is the furthest away, but maybe that's good.
交通可能没那么堵塞
Maybe there's less traffic there.
但必须经过罗伊路 才能进入尼尔路
But you have to take Roe Road to get to Neal.
那条路很窄 到处都是180度弯角
It's narrow, and it's full of 180 degree turns.
不适合重达一万五千公斤的巴士行驶
It's not built for a 35,000 pound bus.
我们会被困在那处 找不到出路
We'd be trapped down there. There's no way out.
那就只剩天桥路了 对 天桥路
That really just leaves us Skyway. Skyway. Right.
那条路很宽 有四条笔直的车道 对
It's wide, four lanes, straight. Yeah.
试试天桥路吧 好 就走天桥路
Let's try Skyway. Okay. Skyway.
你不知道他们在哪里 对吧
You don't know where they are, do you?
亲爱的 什么
What, honey?
我们的父母
Our parents.
你不知道他们在哪里吧
You don't know where they are.
没错 亲爱的 我们不知道 但我们一定会找到他们的
No, honey, we don't, but we're gonna find them.
凯文 我们会找到他们父母 对吧
We're gonna find their parents, right, Kevin?
是 我们一定会找到他们的 对
Yeah, we're gonna find them. Yeah.
亲爱的 去坐好
I need you to take your seat, sweetie.
你要坐在前面这里吗
You wanna sit down up here?
坐吧 来
Have a seat. Here.
来 没事的
Yeah, this is fine.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
托比
Toby.
你父母在城外工作吗
Your parents work out of town?
我妈在城外工作
My mom does.
我很少见到我爸
I don't see my dad.
托比 你听我说 我们一定会把你送到你妈身边的
I'll tell you what, Toby. We're gonna get you back to your mom.
听到吗 我一定会把你送到你妈身边
You hear me? We're gonna get you back to your mom.
我也会把你送到你儿子身边 再把我送到自己儿子身边
We're gonna get you back to your son, and we're gonna get me back to mine.
就这么办
That's what's going to happen.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
局长 火势几乎已经蔓延至整个天堂镇
So, Chief, the fire is spreading through most of Paradise,
商业区和住♥宅♥区皆受到波及
both business and residential areas,
我们接获报告 有建筑物严重受损
and we're getting reports of significant structure loss,
空中支援仍然停飞 没有预计到达时间
and Air Attack is still grounded with no ETA.
收到 嘿 局长
Copy that. Hey, Chief.
我跟分局确认过了
I've checked in with division.
最新报告显示 那辆巴士
Last report of that bus
曾在艾略特以南的克拉克路上行驶
was coming down Clark Road south of Elliott. Okay?
我收到边界酒店指挥所的报告
I just got word from Division Hotel
天堂镇小学已经被火焰吞噬
that Paradise Elementary is well involved in fire.
他们没在那边
They're not there.
玛丽 看到那些电线吗
Mary, can you see these cables?
看到了 好
Yeah. All right.
天啊 小心
Oh, my God. Watch out.
没事
Got it.
凯文 小心右侧
Kevin, on the right! Kevin!
小心右侧的电线
Power line on the right!
整条路快塌了 天啊
The whole road's coming down. Oh, my God.
电线杆倒下了
It's falling!
小心
Watch out!
天啊
Oh, my God.
要转左了
Going left!
这条路会通往天桥路
It's gonna cut through to Skyway.
我们能过去 天桥路就在前面
We can make it. It's just down here.
孩子们 坐稳 抓紧东西稳住
Kids, hold on! Hold onto something!
坐稳了 天啊
Hang on! Oh, my God.
该死的
Shit!
控制火势 退后 再退后点
Keep it in check! Back it up! Come on back!
我们被堵住了 我们彻底被困住了
We're blocked. We're totally blocked in.
我们得离开这里 设法前往罗伊路 然后从尼尔路逃出去
We gotta get off, find a way to Roe, and try to make a way out on Neal.
那是唯一的机会
It's our only chance right now.
要怎么脱困 找出路 左右都行
How are we gonna get out of here? Look for a way off. Left or right.
我在找了
I'm looking.
我没看到任何出路 没有出路 我没看到到处都是火
I don't see anything. There's no way out. I don't see... It's everywhere.
四周都是火 要怎么出去呢
It's all around us. How are we gonna get out of here?
天啊
Oh, my God!
往前看
Look straight ahead.
别看 看前面
Don't look at that. Straight ahead!
滚下车
Get out the fucking car!
凯文 有人趁火打劫
Kevin, there's looters.
开门 让我进去 别靠近车窗
Open up. Let me in! Get off the windows!
别靠近车窗
Stay away from the windows!
趴下 别靠近车窗
Down! Get down! Stay away from the windows!
交出巴士
Give us the bus!
玛丽 开门
Mary! Open it!
他有枪 凯文
He has a gun! Kevin, he has a gun!
开门
Open it!
趴下 我叫你们趴下
Down! Duck. I said duck.
开门
Open the door!
赶紧离开这里 此地不宜久留
We have to get out of here.
左边 凯文 左边有个空隙
On the left, Kevin, there's a gap.
凯文 那边有空隙 转左
Kevin, there's a gap. Go left.
转左 快
Left. Go, go, go, go.
快撞上了
It's closing.
我们出来了
We're through.
别和家人走失了
Stay with your family, please.
先生 这里是安全区 别到处走动
This is the safe area, sir. We need you to stay here...
快 那是我女儿
Let's go. That's my daughter.
电影精选列表