相信我 我对你感同身受
Oh, I know what you're going through, believe me...
我知道你为何而来
and I know why you're here.
我自己都不太清楚
I'm not sure I do.
拜托
Oh, please.
我观察你很久了 亲爱的
I've been watching you for a long time now, dearie.
你其实想去海面上的世界
What you really want is to be up there in the above world.
它始终吸引着你的好奇
It's always had your curiosity...
如今更掳获了你的心
and now it's got your heart.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你这么年轻
You're so young.
你不懂吗
Don't you see?
你们是天作之合
You're meant for each other.
我不忍♥心看你受这种苦
And I can't bear to see you suffer like this.
正好 我能帮你
As it happens, I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
问题很简单
The problem is simple.
你无法住在那个世界里
You can't live in that world, unless...
除非变成人类
you become a human yourself.
变成人类
Become human?
有可能吗
Is that even possible?
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
这是我的专长
It's what I do.
我的拿手绝活
It's what I live for.
海巫 - 嘘
The Sea Witch! - Shh.
这样吧
So, here's the deal.
我调制药水 让你当人类三天
I'll whip up a little potion to make you human for three days.
懂吗
Got that?
三天
Three days.
第三天日落前 你和王子必须接吻
Before the sun sets on the third day, you and Princey must share a kiss.
不是随便亲一下
And not just any kiss.
而是真爱之吻
The kiss of true love.
只要成功 你就永远变成人类
If you do, you will remain human permanently.
否则…
But if you don't...
你会变回美人鱼
you'll turn back into a mermaid...
以后就属于我
and you belong to me.
不 爱丽儿 - 嘘
No, Ariel! - Shh.
当然 你也知道
You understand, of course...
你必须放弃美人鱼的天赋
that you'll have to give up your mermaid gifts.
再也没有能优美甩动的尾巴
You won't have this tail of yours, hangin' around, draggin' you down.
你不能在水中呼吸 谁需要呢
You won't be able to breathe underwater, who needs it?
你也会从此失去动听的歌♥声
And you'll no longer have that siren song of yours...
否则就太不公平了 是吧
because that wouldn't be fair, now would it?
放心
Don't worry.
我会好好保管你的美声
I'll keep it safe and soundless here with me.
一言为定啰
We got a deal?
我不确定耶
I don't know.
唷
Well...
我给你的可是VIP优♥惠♥
I mean, I just gave you the premium package, kid.
唉
Well...
人生充满了困难的选择 对吧
life's full of tough choices, idn't?
不
No.
这样不对 我不能这么做
This is wrong. I can't do this.
好吧 忘掉海面上的世界吧
Fine then, forget about the world above.
回去找你♥爸♥爸
Go back home to Daddy...
再也别离开了
and "Never leave again!"
现在唱
Now sing!
继续唱
Keep singing!
对
Yes!
对
Yes!
瞧她可笑的小脚
Look at her stupid little feet!
爱丽儿
Oh, Ariel.
好 来吧
Well, come on, gal.
不想下沉就游吧
It's either sink or swim.
你们放心
Don't worry, boys.
少了这个 她一点机会也没有
She doesn't stand a chance without this.
没了声音的美人鱼
A mermaid without her voice?
预防万一
And just in case...
我在咒语里加了一点料
I slipped a little somethin' extra into that spell of mine.
不管那女孩子多么努力想
No matter how hard that girl tries...
都不会记得她需要那个吻
she won't remember she needs to get that kiss.
现在只能慢慢等了
Now it's just a matter of time.
到时她就是我的了
And then she's mine.
少了尾巴不好游吧
Not so easy without your tail, is it?
继续
Keep going.
你得习惯用腿游泳
You just got to get your sea legs.
快到了
We're almost there.
走开
Get away from here!
老天爷啊
Lord have mercy.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
可怜的孩子
Ah, poor girl.
你一定吓坏了
You must be in shock.
我去找东西让你披上
I'll go find something to cover you up.
又有船沉了
Another shipwreck.
怎么回事 孩子
Say, what's goin' on, kid?
你不该上来的 怎么搭起船来了
I thought you weren't supposed to be up here, now you're taking boat rides?
邪恶的海巫抢走了爱丽儿的声音
That rotten Sea Witch, she stole Ariel's voice.
小比目鱼
Hey, Flounder.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
赛巴斯丁告诉川顿爱丽儿救了一个人
So, Sebastian told Triton that Ariel saved a human...
川顿很火大 - 好啦…
and Triton got so mad. - Okay, okay, okay.
等等 - 待会儿再解释
And then... Wait! - Explanations later, man.
你快离开 - 等等
We've gotta get you out of here. - Wait!
我还没说海巫的事 - 掰掰
I didn't tell you about the Sea Witch! - Bye- bye.
海巫的事别说出去
And don't tell anyone about the Sea Witch!
你好像变得不太一样
Something about you seems different.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
是你的发型吧
It's your hairdo, right?
你用了尖刷子 不是吗
'Cause you've been using the dinglehopper? No?
我想不出来了
I can't quite figure it out...
不过要是我站在这里够久…
but I know that if I stand here for long enough...
她有腿了啦 白♥痴♥
She got legs, ya idiot!
这我们讲过了
You know, we've discussed this.
我不喜欢你叫我白♥痴♥
I don't like it when you call me an idiot.
怎么不说点好听的
Why don't you tell me somethin' nice?
史卡托 你的羽毛好漂亮 - 走开
"Hey, Scuttle. Your feathers look good." - Shoo!
给你
Here you are.
先暂时披一下
It'll have to do for now.
我带你去城♥堡♥
I'll take you to the castle.
他们知道怎么处置你
They'll know what to do with you there.
过来 进去
Come on, in ya go.
今天收获不错
Good catch today.
看起来很棒
It looks good, though.
很新鲜
It looks raw.
还没好吗
You're not done yet?
他的看起来好赞
His looks so good!
好温和的鱼儿
I must say a parrie fish.
这两周捕了不少鱼
Got plenty of fish for two weeks.
喂
Hey!
快走 艾米
Walk on, Emile.
快走
Trot on!
快走
Trot on!
快去找拉夏娜
Get Lashana, quick!
马上去
Right- o!
这是干嘛
What is all this?
怎么搞的
What on Earth?
这女孩被渔网困住了
The girl got tangled in the net.
她还好吗 - 死不了的
She all right? - She'll survive.
但是她吃了不少苦头
But she's been through it, though.
一句话都不肯说
Won't say a word.
不晓得她在海上碰上什么事
I wonder what happened to her out there.
电影精选列表