看看谁来了
Well, look who's here.
我们有东西送你 爱丽儿 - 真的
We got you something, Ariel. - Sure did.
你差点遗失的东西
Something you almost lost.
在哪里
Where is it?
在你屁♥股♥下面 笨鸟
You're sittin' on it, bird.
我的小美人鱼
My little mermaid.
替我保管
Keep her for me.
希望她惹的麻烦比我少
I hope she causes you less trouble than I did.
关于尖刷子我说得没错吧
I was right about the dinglehopper, wasn't I?
没错 史卡托 没错
Yes, you were, Scuttle. You were.
你不会去太久吧
You won't be gone too long...
爱丽儿 - 当然不会
will you, Ariel? - Of course not.
下次珊瑚月就回来了
I'll be back by the next Coral Moon.
对 这次别迟到了
Yeah, don't be late this time.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yes.
我好了
Yes, I'm ready.
我的孩子
My child.
亚力克
Eric.
谢谢你听我说
Thank you for hearing me.
你不该放弃声音才能被听见
You shouldn't have had to give up your voice to be heard.
现在我在听了
But now I am listening.
我永远都会在这里祝福你
And I will always be here for you.
我们都会
We all will.
我爱你 父王
I love you, Father.
电影精选列表