我的天啊
Oh, my! Heavens.
来 我带你上楼
Here, let me take you upstairs...
帮你洗个澡 找衣服穿
get you cleaned up, find you some clothes.
好 往上走
Okay, up we go...
一步一步慢慢来
one step at a time.
她完全不会说话
She can't speak at all?
你能怪她吗 萝莎
Can you blame her, Rosa?
碰上那种灾难
After all she's been through...
她没更惨就是万幸了
it's a blessing she's not worse off.
她眼神恍惚
Such a faraway look in her eye.
用肥皂搓个澡 她就焕然一新了
Bit of a soap and a scrub, she'll be good as new.
孩子 你房♥间有件蓝色洋装
Child, the blue dress that's in your room.
肥皂来了 很香吧
There you go. Smells nice, doesn't it?
不行 小可怜
Oh, no, you poor girl.
你一定饿坏了
You must be starvin'.
萝莎 帮这小可怜弄点吃的
Rosa, get this poor child some food.
快 免得她把刷子吃下去
And quick, before she tries to eat the scrub brush.
是 太太 - 好
Yes, ma'am. - Right.
洗掉你身上的臭海草味
Let's get that seaweed stink off you, girl.
对
Yes.
真不敢相信
Hard to believe...
一星期沉了两艘船
two shipwrecks in one week.
亚力克王子还在找救他的女孩
Prince Eric's still looking for that girl who saved him.
说他不找到绝不罢休
Said he won't rest until he finds her.
别乱跑 我去找王子
Stay right there. I'll get the Prince.
很遗憾发生这种事
I'm so sorry to hear what happened.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
她不会说话 殿下
She doesn't speak, sire.
她…
She...
很高兴你来我们这里
Well, we're glad you've made it to us.
有地方住吗
Do you have a place to stay?
家人呢
Family?
那你尽管住下来
Well, then you're welcome to stay here.
想住多久都行
For as long as you like.
记得帮她安排妥当
Make sure she has anything she needs.
是 殿下
Yes, Your Highness.
该让你休息了
We should let you get some rest.
这无疑肯定是…
This has got to be, without a doubt...
我这辈子最丢脸的一天
the single most humiliating day of my life!
我本来会被抓去炖煮
I could have been fricasseed...
结果却得一路爬上来
and then, having to climb all the way up here.
他们就不能给你一楼的房♥间吗
They couldn't give you a room on the ground floor?
希望你感激我为你吃的苦头 小姐
I hope you appreciate what I go through for you, young lady.
不
No.
不准转头不理我
Don't ya turn your back on me.
你在想什么 放弃美人鱼的天赋
What were you thinkin', choosin' to give up your mermaid gifts?
如果能叫海巫还给你
Now, if we could just get that witch to give them back...
那你就能回家 然后…
then you could go home and just be...
然后…
well, and just be...
一辈子伤心难过
just be miserable for the rest of your life.
天啊 我竟然变得这么心软
Oh, my, what a soft shell I am turnin' out to be.
好啦…
All right. All right.
我想办法帮你
I'll try to help you.
可是动作要大胆迅速
But we've got to be bold, act quickly.
别忘了那个吻
Don't forget about the kiss.
不是吻我啦 吻王子
No, no, not me, the Prince!
你必须亲吻王子
You gotta kiss the Prince.
不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
你只有三天能…
You only have three days to...
哈啰
Hello?
不会吧
Oh, no!
她对你施了魔咒
She's put a spell on you.
你不记得了 是吧
You can't remember, can you?
我们该怎么办
Now, what are we gonna do?
没时间磨蹭了
Well, we got no time to lose.
得想办法让你们俩碰面
We just got to find a way to get the two of you together.
你没希望了 孩子
You are hopeless, child.
知道吗
You know that?
完全没希望了
Completely hopeless.
吃到饱
A buffet.
啥 没坚果
What? No nuts?
你在这里干嘛
What are you doin' here?
你在这里喔
Oh, there you are.
我一直在找你
I've been lookin' for you.
小比目鱼跟我说了来龙去脉
Flounder told me the whole story.
爱丽儿杀了王子没
Has Ariel killed the Prince yet?
不对 不是杀
No, not killed.
是吻 笨鸟
Kissed, ya bird brain.
情况比我们想的还惨
And it's worse than we thought.
海巫对她施了魔咒
The witch has placed a spell on her.
我告诉她得亲吻王子
Soon as I tell her she's got to kiss him...
下一秒她就忘光光了
the thought jumps clear right out of her head.
现在就看我们的了
So, now it's up to us.
去亲吻王子
To kiss the Prince?
算了
Forget it.
爱丽儿人呢
Where's Ariel now?
什么意思 她就在…
What do ya mean? She's right...
你跑来这里干嘛 孩子
What are you doin' in here, child?
你不能四处乱跑
You can't just go wanderin' around wherever you please.
躲起来
Hide!
谁在里面
Who's in here?
噢 是你
Oh, it's you.
通常没人会进来
Nobody usually comes in here.
我的小美人鱼
My little mermaid.
没关系…
It's all right, it's all right.
你可以看看
You can look at it.
我在卡塔赫纳海岸发现它的
I found her on the coast of Cartagena.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't she beautiful?
对喔 你…
Oh, that's right. You...
其实没关系
Well, it really doesn't matter.
这里的人话很多却毫无内容
Most people around here use too many words and have nothing to say.
其实
You know...
我从不相信美人鱼引诱水手 害死他们的传说
I never believed all that lore about mermaids luring sailors to their deaths.
来 拿去
Here, take her.
真的 我想送你
No, really. I want you to have her.
我快没地方摆了
I'm running out of space as it is.
这些几乎都是航程中取得的
Nearly all of these things come from my voyages.
我知道搜集这些玩意好像很傻
I know it must seem silly, collecting all this stuff...
但你看这个变成化石的海石
but just look at this fossilized sea stone.
你相信海里有这么美丽的东西吗
Can you believe that such amazing things exist down there?
不 等等
No, wait!
你怎么知道它在里面…
How did you know that was in there...
一直都在
all this time?
真不可思议
That's incredible.
那个啊 - 小姐
Well, that. - Hey, girl.
我在岛上的海滩捡的
That I just picked up from the beach here on the island.
这季节多得是
There's loads of them at this time of year.
我不知道可以那样吹
I had no idea you could do that.
我
Oh, me?
真的吗
Really?
好 手…
All right, hand...
我怎么…
How do I...
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
没错 小姐
That's it, girl.
快吻他 吻他
Go get it, go get it.
我看到了
I see ya.
亲下去
Go on, come now...
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯
Yeah, well...
我会练习
I'll work on that.
电影精选列表