我不知道自己怎么搞的
I don't know what came over me.
她对你下了魔咒
She bewitched you.
离她远一点
Get away from her!
亚力克 我要你知道…
Eric, I want you to know I...
亲下去啦
Oh, just kiss!
我要你知道所有一切 - 都不重要了
I want you to know everything. - Nothing matters now.
不
No!
老天 她是海洋动物
Oh, good Lord. She's a sea creature.
你太迟了
You're too late!
你太迟了
You're too late!
别过来
Stay back!
少啰唆
Shut up!
亚力克
Eric!
亚力克 不
Eric, no.
这是海神搞的鬼 我警告过你
This is the work of the sea gods. I warned you.
他们的世界就是邪恶
Their whole world is evil.
亚力克 等等 亚力克
Eric, wait! Eric!
你干嘛 放开我
What are you doing? Let go of me!
休想 我们讲好的 记得吗
Not a chance. You made a deal, remember?
三天都没接吻
Three days, no kiss.
有印象了吗
Yeah, is it all comin' back to ya?
我想也是
I thought so.
愿赌服输 小妞
Well, now you gotta live with it, toots.
乌苏拉
Ursula!
放开她
Let her go.
想得美 大哥
Forget it, Big Brother.
现在她是我的
She belongs to me now.
你知道吗
Oh, you see?
我们说好了
We made a deal.
血之誓约
In blood.
牢不可破 对你也一样
It's unbreakable, even for you.
对不起 父王 都是我的错
I'm sorry, Father. This is all my fault.
你要我女儿怎么样
What do you want with my daughter?
没有
Nothing.
我要的是你
It's you I want.
我要看你受苦 跟我这些年一样
I want to see you suffer, like I've suffered all these years.
伟大海王的女儿
And the daughter of the great Sea King...
可是非常宝贵的商品呢
is a very precious commodity.
可怜不幸的灵魂
Poor, unfortunate soul.
喂 抓住她
Hey! Get her, boys!
劝你别冲动
I wouldn't.
很吓人吧
Shocking, isn't it?
当然 我一直都很好商量的
Of course, I always was a gal with an eye for a bargain.
要不要交换一下
What do you say to a trade, hmm?
你的宝贝爱丽儿价值多少
What's your precious little Ariel worth to ya?
它是我的了
It's mine now.
不
No!
父王
Father!
你这个怪物
You monster!
别傻了 小屁孩
Don't be a fool, you little brat!
你根本对付不了…
You are powerless against...
你会付出代价的
You're gonna pay for that.
抓住他
Get him!
跟你的人类帅哥说再见吧
Say goodbye to your human heartthrob.
不要
Don't!
我的宝贝
My babies!
亚力克
Eric!
快上岸 她会杀了你
Get to shore. She'll kill you!
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you!
对
Yes!
手伸给我
Give me your hand!
跳
Now!
小心
Look out!
现在我统治了大海
Now I rule the seas...
谁都得屈服在我的威力之下
and all will be helpless under my power!
不
No!
还真爱呢
So much for true love.
再见了 痴情王子
So long, lover boy.
你为我牺牲了生命
You gave your life for me.
你奋力使我起死回生
And you fought to get my life back.
我不是独力完成的 父王
I didn't fight alone, Father.
亚力克陪着我
Eric was with me.
现在最重要的是你平安返家了
All that matters now is that you're safe and home.
回到你的归属
Where you belong.
殿下 拜托
Sire, please!
我们需要一艘船
We need a boat.
吉姆 我们得找到她
Grimsby, we have to find her!
然后呢
And then what?
然后呢 亚力克
And then what, Eric?
亲爱的
Darling.
你说得对
You were right.
我在追逐一个幻想中的女孩 - 不
I was chasing after a fantasy girl. - No.
不 我错了
No, I was wrong.
她非常真实
She was very real.
你对她的感情也是 现在我懂了
And so were your feelings for her, I see that now.
只是…
It's just that...
我们两个世界原本就不该在一起
our worlds were never meant to be together.
赛巴斯丁
Sebastian!
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我总是为我们的人♥民♥着想
I have always tried to do what's best for our people.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
为我的女儿着想
And what's best for my daughters.
是的 陛下
Indeed, Your Majesty.
我穷尽一切努力想让她快乐
And I've done everything in my power to make her happy.
呃 不尽然
Well, not quite.
她不要我为她安排的生活
She wants a different life than I had planned for her.
她曾经告诉过您 陛下
She did try to tell you, Your Majesty.
但我再也无法保护她了
But I won't be able to protect her anymore.
就像我常说的
Well, it's like I always say...
孩子自♥由♥了才能过自己的生活
children got to be free to lead their own lives.
这是你常说的吗
Oh, is that what you always say?
差不多
Somethin' like that. Yeah.
那只剩一个问题了
Then there's just one problem left.
什么问题 陛下
And what's that, Your Majesty?
我会多么想念我的小宝贝
How much I'm going to miss my little one.
好乖 去吧
Good boy. Go on.
还要
Again?
麦克斯
Max?
祝福你们俩
Blessings to you both.
天大的喜事
Magical news, yeah.
怎么回事 吉姆
Oh, what's all this, Grims?
王后希望好好欢送你们
Oh, the Queen wanted the two of you to have a proper send- off, sire.
谢谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
不 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
尽管我讨厌道别 还是有理由庆祝
Much as I hate farewells, we still have cause to celebrate.
我们的世界彼此误解太久了
Our worlds have misunderstood one another for far too long.
你们的婚姻象征一个新的开始
Your marriage marks a new beginning for us.
是 新的开始
Yes. A beginning.
现在
Now...
勇敢踏出去
get out there...
改变世界
and change the world...
做你们该做的 免得我们落于人后
or whatever it is you have to do, so we don't get left behind.
这不像母后说的话 你把她怎么了
That doesn't sound like my mother. What have you done with her?
快去吧
Off you go.
你们决定先去哪里了吗
Have you decided where you're headed first?
无人探勘过的海域
Uncharted waters.
好
Okay!
美人鱼与人类
A mermaid and a man.
有谁想像得到呢
Whoever would have imagined?
电影精选列表