我喜欢那里的人
I love the people there.
他们的文化、习俗
Their culture, their custom.
这整个地区叫巴西帝国
This whole region is known as the Brazilian Empire.
此外还有委内瑞拉
Then there's Venezuela...
哥伦比亚
Colombia...
上面这边叫蚊子海岸
the area up here is called Mosquito Coast.
那些海域没人探勘过
Those waters are all uncharted.
发现没人见过的地方不是很棒吗
Wouldn't it be amazing to discover someplace no one's ever seen before?
这个…
Well, this...
这是我最喜欢的航程之一
this was one of my favorite voyages.
我在那里买♥♥了那块秘鲁地毯
I bought that Peruvian rug there...
还有他们用来做地毯的织布机
along with six of the looms they used to make it.
另一张 好
Another one. All right.
这是我们的岛
This is our island.
我们正在这座城♥堡♥里
We're in that very castle right now.
这边是我们的主要村庄
Over here's our main village.
我们的港口曾是本区最繁忙的
Now, our port there was once the busiest in the region.
希望有一天能恢复荣景
I'm hoping it will be again one day.
这边有一座漂亮的泻湖和小瀑布
And there's a beautiful lagoon with a little waterfall right here.
那一整片都是雨林
And then all of that is rainforest.
我能带你去看 如果你想去
I could show you around, if you like.
好
All right.
我们明天去
We'll go tomorrow.
可是 殿下
But, sire...
吉姆 刚好
Grimsby, good.
明天一早帮我们备好马车
We'll need a horse and carriage ready for us in the morning.
我能私下和您说句话吗 殿下
May I have a quiet word, sire?
当然可以
Of course.
他很特别吧
He's a special one, isn't he?
还有那月光
And that moonlight.
明天我们要派所有马车去找那个女孩
We were going to send out all the carriages tomorrow to look for the girl.
那个女孩 我没想到
The girl! I wasn't thinking.
当然 非去不可
Of course, yes, we must do that.
没问题 - 容我提醒您 亚力克
Absolutely. - And I must remind you, Eric...
您母亲昨天说过您不准离开城♥堡♥
what your mother said yesterday about you not leaving the castle...
直到您康复为止 - 吉姆 我好得很
until you're feeling better. - Grimsby, I feel fine.
好得不得了
I feel better than ever.
是
Yes.
我看得出来
Yes, I can see that.
我想我们能留一辆马车下来
I suppose we could spare one carriage.
看来你交到朋友了
Looks like you made a friend there.
下来 麦克斯
Come on, Max.
回头见
We'll see you later.
不行 休想丢下我
Oh, no. You're not goin' without me.
我只剩下两天
I only got two days left.
螃蟹出任务
I'm a crab on a mission.
出发 小金
Trot on, King.
我年纪大了
I'm getting too old for this.
不…别过来 狗狗
Oh, no, no, no! Down, beast!
我还是一尾活蟹
I still got it.
跟亚力克王子在马车上的是谁
Who is that ridin' out with Prince Eric?
前几天被冲上岸的女孩吗
Is that the girl who washed up the other day?
是的 拉夏娜
Yes, it is, Lashana.
王后不是叫他待在城♥堡♥里吗
Didn't the Queen tell him to stay in the castle?
没错 拉夏娜
Yes, she did, Lashana.
你帮他备马车不会惹祸上身吗
Aren't you going to get into trouble for fetching him a carriage?
什么马车 拉夏娜
What carriage, Lashana?
你想试试吗
Do you wanna try?
来
Here.
小心…
Look out! Look out!
快走开…
Come on! Move, move, move!
不好意思
Sorry about that!
好险
That was close.
哇
Whoa!
大家让开
Hey, guys! Get out the way!
转弯 - 快
Turn! - Quickly!
等等…
Wait, wait, wait!
喂…小心
Hey, hey, hey. Watch yourself!
小心
Careful!
真是…
That was...
好玩
fun.
我…
Here, I'll...
我帮你
Let me give you a hand.
把它们赶走
Move, move 'em.
好 这边
Here we go. This way.
往这边
Come on. This way.
过去
Here we go.
快去 对
Go on. That's it.
谢了 小伙子
Thank you, lad.
岛上的莓果
Island berry?
怎么样 漂亮吧
How is it? Pretty?
椰子 - 面包果
Coconut! - Breadfruit!
椰子
Coconut!
新鲜的椰子
Fresh coconut?
不要 你不要吗
No? You don't want it?
补充水分
Get some water in ya.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, Miss.
小姐 想吃吃看吗
Young lady, would you like to try some?
我想你需要这个
I think you'll be needing this.
能给我一些盐吗
Hey, can I have some salt?
您好 殿下
Good day, sire.
芒果有多熟
How ripe the mango?
淑女帽
Hat for the lady?
你在这里
Oh. There you are.
不行 太大了
No, no. Too big.
试试这顶
Try this.
热带花朵
Tropical flowers?
嘿 大家一起来
Hey! Everybody, everybody!
嘿… - 嘿
Hey, hey, hey! - Hey!
亲过了吗
Say, any kissing yet?
还没 这两个搞浪漫都慢吞吞
No. When it comes to romance, these two are slow as snails.
去找小比目鱼
Hey, go find Flounder.
我们得推他们一把 要快
We got to move this thing along, and quick.
好 老大
Okay, bossy.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
跳起来…
Bring it here, bring it here, bring it here now!
一起跳…
Back it up, back it up, back it up!
过来
Come on, now!
我好爱晚上这时候
I love this time of night.
有时会看到鸣角鸮的眼睛 在树上…
Sometimes you'll see the eyes of a screech owl, up in the tree...
喂…
Hey! Hey!
给我回来
Hey, come back with that!
快点
Come on.
小心
Watch out.
我想它往这边飞
I think it went this way.
你没事吧
You all right?
喂
Hey!
帽子还给我
Give me my hat back!
好吧
All right then.
我不想弄丢
I didn't want to lose this.
把你的胖羽毛移开
Move your big fat feathers, bird.
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing.
挺有效的 对吧
Well, that worked pretty good, didn't it?
可是啥事也没发生
But nothing's happening.
快来不及了 都没人噘嘴
We're running out of time, and no one's puckered up once.
我想应该来首…
I think it's time for a little...
浪漫情歌♥了
vocal romantic stimulation.
拜托 不要
Please, no.
刚刚走音了 - 不要
I was off. I was off on that one. - No.
电影精选列表