一条美人鱼会有多难找呢
How hard can it be to find a mermaid, after all?
幸运的话 找遍一片海洋就够了
If I'm lucky, I'll only have to search one ocean.
孩子 你在哪里
Where are you, child?
我们不该离王宫这么远 爱丽儿
We aren't supposed to be this far from the palace, Ariel.
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
这怎么用
How does that work?
走啦 爱丽儿 拜托
Come on, Ariel. Please?
小比目鱼 别像孔雀鱼那么烦
Flounder, stop being such a guppy!
我才不是孔雀鱼
I'm not a guppy.
我想我们游得够远了
I think we've gone far enough.
等等
Wait.
那是什么
What is that?
我没看过
I've never seen that one.
来吧
Come on.
爱丽儿 等等我
Ariel! Wait for me!
你知道我游不了那么快
You know I can't swim that fast.
你看看
Look at all that.
他们一定是用这艘船来打仗的
They must have used the ship for battles or something.
对 很好
Yeah, great.
我们离开吧
Now let's get out of here.
怕了吗 - 我
Getting cold fins? - Who, me?
才没有 - 那就好
No way. - Good.
你待在这里注意鲨鱼
Then you can stay out here and watch for sharks.
好 没问题
All right, good.
什么
What?
爱丽儿 等等
Ariel, wait!
你真的觉得这边有鲨鱼吗
Do you really think there might be sharks around here?
小比目鱼
Flounder.
你看这个
Look at this.
这是我见过最小的三叉戟
It's the smallest trident I've ever seen.
我是小比目鱼王 七海之王
I'm King Flounder, Lord of the Seven Seas!
人类为何需要这么小的
I wonder why a human would need one that size.
史卡托一定知道
I bet Scuttle will know.
她什么都知道
She always does.
别紧张好吗
Will you relax?
只是你的倒影
It's just your reflection.
冷静一点
Calm down.
不会有事的
Nothing is going to happen.
小比目鱼 小心
Flounder, look out!
小比目鱼
Flounder!
你还好吗 小比目鱼
You okay, Flounder?
还好
Sure.
我见过更大的鲨鱼
I mean, I've seen bigger sharks.
重点是不能示弱
Just, you know, you can't back down.
要让他们知道谁是…
You gotta show 'em who's in...
回来 小比目鱼 只是史卡托
Come back, Flounder. It's just Scuttle.
爱丽儿 小妞 你好吗
Ariel. Hey, kid, how ya doin'?
别理我 我在吃点心
Don't mind me, I was just grabbin' a snack.
史卡托 我们发现更多宝藏
Scuttle, we found more treasure.
对 我们游进一艘沉船
Yeah. We went into this sunken ship...
里面超恐怖的
and it was really creepy.
人类的玩意儿
Human stuff.
好 我瞧瞧
All right, all right, let me see.
我瞧瞧
Let me see.
知道这是什么吗
Any idea what this is?
哇
Wow.
这…
This...
这是…对
This is... Yeah.
这非常少见
This is very, very unusual.
它是什么
What? What is it?
它是…
It's a...
是把尖刷子
It's a dinglehopper.
尖刷子 - 对
A dinglehopper. - Yeah. Yeah.
人类用这些玩意儿整理头发
Humans use these babies to style their hair.
稍微转一下
You just give it a little twirl...
使劲一拉 可能扯掉几根头发
a little yank, you might get some pieces with it...
就能弄出时髦有型的发型
and you're left with an artistically pleasing conflagration of hair...
让人类为之惊艳
that humans go nuts for.
真的吗 我想上去看看
Really? I would love to see that.
不行 - 小比目鱼
Can't. - Flounder.
明明就不行
You know it's true.
你父亲还不肯让你到海面上去吗
Your father still won't let you go to the surface, huh?
对 不准
No, it's forbidden.
他认为人类都很野蛮
He thinks all humans are barbarians.
没那么糟糕啦
Oh, they're not so bad.
除非你是椰子
Unless you're a coconut.
他们讨厌椰子
They hate coconuts.
我发誓 他们会拿起椰子
I swear, they get a hold of one...
把它摔烂 就那样 好奇怪
they smash it to pieces, just like that. It's weird.
这又是什么 - 爱丽儿
And what's this? - Ariel!
游过半片海洋找这孩子
Swam half across a whole ocean lookin' for this child.
爱丽儿
Ariel!
赛巴斯丁
Sebastian!
不好意思 - 爱丽儿
Sorry about that! - Ariel!
你在上面做什么
What are you doin' up there?
跟这分不清游泳和飞翔的鸟鬼混
Wasting your time with this know- nothing bird that can't tell swimmin' from flyin'?
喂
Hey!
我想你完全忘了今晚是珊瑚月吧
I suppose you've completely forgotten tonight's the Coral Moon?
糟了
Oh, no!
对
Oh, yes!
川顿国王的女儿聚会
The gatherin' of King Triton's daughters...
少了一个
minus one.
父王会杀了我
My father's gonna kill me!
抱歉 史卡托 我该走了 - 对
Sorry, Scuttle, gotta go! - Yeah, yeah.
好 亲爱的 我也要走了
All right, sweetie. Me too.
得上去喘口气
Gotta get some air.
对 快回家 公主
Yes, hurry home, Princess.
爸爸的聚会不能迟到 是吧
We wouldn't want to be late for Daddy's gathering, now, would we?
说不定我会加入他们
Perhaps I'll join them.
等等 好可惜
Oh, wait, what a shame.
大哥好像忘了请乌苏拉姑姑参加派对
It seems that Big Brother forgot to invite Auntie Ursula to the party.
又一次
Again.
我应该主办派对 不是等人邀请
I should be the one throwing the parties, not waiting on an invitation.
我住在王宫时的那些盛大宴会
Oh, the feasts we had when I lived in the palace!
现在看看我 被家里赶了出来
And now look at me, the family pariah.
日渐消瘦 快成了皮包骨
Wasting away to practically nothing.
遭到驱赶放逐 差点被逼疯
Banished and exiled, driven halfway to madness...
老爸和美人鱼娇娇女却在庆祝珊瑚月
in this dim little crevice for 15 long years.
困在这阴暗裂缝里长达15年
While Daddy and his spoiled little mer- brats celebrate the Coral Moon.
好吧 我让他们好好庆祝一下
Well, I'll give them something to celebrate.
我终于发现你老爸的弱点了
I may have finally found Daddy's weakness.
对
Yes.
或许从红发妹迷恋人类这点下手
Red's fascination with humans might be just the opening...
我等很久了
I've been waiting for.
真没责任感
It is irresponsible.
你姐姐只在珊瑚月的一个阶段来
Your sisters are only here for one phase of the Coral Moon.
你能想像她们有人缺席吗
Can you imagine any one of them missing the gathering?
不能 你说得对
No. You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不是爱丽儿的错
It wasn't Ariel's fault.
我们在探险时 一只鲨鱼追着我们
We were exploring, and a shark chased us and...
鲨鱼
Shark?
你又去船骸那里了
So, you went to the shipwrecks again?
那些海域很危险
Those waters are dangerous.
你不必替我担心
You don't have to worry about me.
我是很担心 女儿
Well, I do worry, my little one.
我很担心
I do worry.
你不能再这样迷恋人类了
This obsession with humans has to stop.
我只想更了解他们
I just want to know more about them.
该知道的你都知道了
You know all you need to know.
电影精选列表