闹完了没
Ya finish?
好啦 听着
All right, all right. Listen.
爱丽儿不晓得我们在帮她
Ariel cannot know we're helpin'.
她如果发现 就会阻止我们
If she sees or hears us, she'll shut us down.
我们得偷偷来
Nah, man. We got to be sneaky about this.
对王子下手
We got to work on the Prince...
运用暗示的技巧 - 很好
using the power of suggestion. - Good.
怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
融入大自然的声音 免得她听到
We got to blend in with the sounds of nature, so she doesn't hear us.
打击乐
Percussion.
弦乐
Strings.
风声
Winds.
甜言蜜语
Words.
想试试看吗
Do you want to try?
小声点 史卡托 小声点
Hey, pull it back. Scuttle, pull it back.
好清朗的夜晚
What a clear night.
看得见猎户座
You can see Orion.
水手利用星座来导航
The sailors use the constellations to navigate.
那是奥利恩 猎户座
That one's Orion, the hunter.
那是爱丽丝 牡羊座
There's Aries, the ram.
那是仙后座
That's Cassiopeia.
说来奇怪
That's funny.
我还不知道你的名字
I still don't know your name.
我想想 是不是…
Let's see. Is it...
黛安娜
Diana?
不是
No?
还是…
Or...
凯萨琳
Katherine?
绝对不是凯萨琳
No, definitely not Katherine.
不然…
How...
天空…
Sky...
爱丽丝
Aries?
爱丽丝
Aries.
爱丽…
Arie...
爱丽…
Ari- el.
爱丽儿
Ariel?
爱丽…儿
Ari- el?
爱丽儿
Ariel.
好美的名字
That's a beautiful name.
与星星同名
Written in the stars.
怎么回事
What was that?
差一点点
That was close.
就一点点
Too close.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我以为那个小鬼少了声音
I didn't think that little barracuda stood a chance...
根本吸引不了他
luring him in without her voice.
怎么可能
How's that even possible?
不能再让那种事发生
Well, we're not gonna let that happen again.
这下该由乌苏拉亲自出马了
It's time Ursula took matters into her own tentacles.
在哪里
Where is it?
快点 一定在附近
Come on, come on. It's gotta be here somewhere.
不是…
No! No!
都不把我的东西放回去
Nobody ever puts my things back!
不是 在哪里
No! Where is it?
不是…
No, no, no!
不是
No!
噢 在这里
Oh, there it is.
找到了
I got it.
王子绝对会被迷得团团转
That Prince won't know what hit him.
再过一个日落
Only one more sunset...
我就能让川顿伤心
and then I'll make Triton writhe.
看他像上钩的虫子一样痛苦
I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook.
她在哪里
So where is she?
不知道 父王 - 她不见了
We don't know, Father. - She's gone.
什么叫她不见了
What do you mean, she's gone?
我们不停地找
We've been looking and looking.
她不见踪影 不在附近的海里
There's no sign of her anywhere. She's not in these waters.
那就再去找
Then look again.
找遍七大洋也在所不惜
Search all of the Seven Seas if you have to.
爱丽儿不敢上去 - 别这样想
Ariel wouldn't dare go above again. - Don't even think such a thing.
没道理 她为什么会离开
Doesn't make sense. Why would she leave?
我不知道
I have no idea.
别管了 快去找她
Never mind that. Just find her.
我做了什么
What have I done?
大家都睡着了
Everyone's asleep.
我们应该安静点
We should probably be quiet.
整天待在房♥里 - 等等
In his room, all day? - Wait.
进去 快 - 我都没见到他
Go. Oh, no. Go, go. Go in there. Go. - I haven't seen him once.
小心 - 我想他在休息
Careful. - I imagine he's just resting.
他在躲我吗
Has he been avoiding me?
没有 王后陛下
No, Your Majesty.
没有吗 - 没有
No? - No.
没有吗 - 没有
No? - No.
你好像很肯定
You seem awfully certain.
躲您 那不像亚力克会做的事
Avoiding you? Doesn't seem like Eric, does it?
那他在哪
Then where is he?
希望不是去找那个幻想中的女孩
Oh, he's not searching for that fantasy girl, I hope.
不是 陛下
No, Your Majesty.
这点我能担♥保♥
That I can say with certainty.
感谢老天有眼
Thank heavens for small blessings.
地上湿湿的
It's wet.
我会查看一下
I will look into it.
您真的应该好好休息
You really must get some rest yourself.
是 我想是
Yes, I suppose I should.
谢谢你 吉姆 晚安
Thank you, Grimsby. Good night.
王后
Ma'am.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我今天不该离开城♥堡♥的
I wasn't supposed to leave the castle today.
但幸好我离开了
But I'm glad I did.
这么多规定…
All these rules...
其实 我并非天生就是王子
The truth is, I wasn't born to all this...
这一切令我感到有点不自在
and it all makes me feel a little uneasy...
欢迎回来 殿下 - 吉姆
Welcome back, sire. - Oh, Grimsby.
相信两位出门很开心才是
I trust you two had a pleasant outing.
没错 对不对
Yes, we did. Didn't we?
是 非常开心
Yes. Very nice.
您辛苦了 小姐
You've had a long day, Miss.
我想该让您好好睡一觉
I imagine we should let you get some sleep.
同时也把身体擦干
And perhaps dried off as well.
对 我们在泻湖上划船
Yes. We took a rowboat out onto the lagoon...
结果却掉进湖里
and I'm afraid we ended up in it.
总之 晚安
Anyway, good night.
晚安
Good night...
爱丽儿
Ariel.
关于马车 殿下
About the carriages, sire...
他们恐怕…
I'm afraid they...
没找到那位神秘女孩
didn't find the mystery girl.
没有吗
They didn't?
请问…
May I then ask...
我们该继续找吗
should we continue the search?
吉姆
Grimsby...
我…
I just...
我觉得有点…
I feel a little...
如果您想听一个老人的意见
Well, if you want the advice of an old man, sire...
别受到美梦的影响
don't be held back by what you think should be.
倾听自己的心声
Think only of what is.
晚安 殿下
Good night, sire.
喂 起来…
Hey! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
什么事
What?
八卦
Your butt?
电影精选列表