当然记得
I remember.
说重点
Hurry up.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
欸 你都不吭一声
Say, you're awfully quiet.
对喔 接下来呢
Oh, yeah. So, what now?
快来…
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
穿衣服 孩子
Get dressed, child.
日落前我们有很多事要做
We got a lot of work to do before sundown.
喔 我们一起迎接
Oh, please let this be the day.
史卡托 你太靠近了
Scuttle, you're too close.
天啊 真是好消息
My goodness, it is wonderful news.
是吧 吉姆 - 是的
Isn't it, Grimsby? - Oh, yes.
我必须承认 我错了
I must admit, I was mistaken.
看来你终于找到梦中的女孩了
It seems you really have found the girl of your dreams after all.
是 真让人惊喜 亚力克
Yes. Quite the surprise, Eric.
什么
What?
就是啊
I know.
我知道感觉很快
I know it must seem fast...
但她救了我一命
but I do owe her my life.
我们好好庆祝一下
We will celebrate.
今天晚上
This evening.
向朝廷介绍你的未婚妻
You shall introduce your intended to the court.
我们能安排一下吧 吉姆
We can make that happen, can't we, Grimsby?
是 如果这是您要的 亚力克
Yes. If it's really what you want, Eric.
我…要的
What I... want?
这是我们俩要的
It's what we both want.
好甜蜜
Lovely.
我们都有工作要做
Well, we've got our work cut out for us.
没错
Indeed.
那就开始筹备吧 吉姆
Then let's begin preparations. Grimsby...
爱丽儿 孩子
Oh, Ariel, girl.
你到哪里去了
Where have you gone?
有看见她的影子吗 - 没有
Yeah. Any sign of her? - No luck.
我在村子上空飞了三趟
I flew over the village three times.
再去城♥堡♥看看
Well, check the castle again!
太阳快下山了 非找到她不可
It's almost sunset. We got to find her.
了解
Copy that.
那个笨王子有什么毛病
What's wrong with that fool Prince?
事有蹊跷
Something fishy going on here.
我不喜欢… - 赛巴斯丁
I don't like the smell of it... - Sebastian!
在这边 - 什么事
Over here. - Yeah, what?
我来了…等一下
I coming, I coming. Hold on.
什么事
Yes, what?
我知道爱丽儿在哪
I think I know where Ariel is.
那还等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
出发…
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
爱丽儿
Ariel?
再见了 红发妹
So long, Red.
糟了
Oh, no!
你在做什么 孩子
Hey, what are you doin', child?
不能轻易放弃
You can't give up so easily.
这里面一定有误会
This all has to be some sort of misunderstanding.
我看着你们两个
I watched both of you.
你们是天生一对
You're meant to be together.
你在这里
There you are.
我一直在找
I've been lookin'.
我以为找到你了 听到声音
And I thought I found you, 'cause I heard.
然后才发现不是你
But then I saw it wasn't you.
是她
It was her!
那不是…
But it wasn't...
在镜子里 可是她有…
In the mirror, except she had...
她有你的声音
She had your voice!
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
你没听懂吗 - 不懂
Don't you get what I'm tellin' you? - No!
王子被骗了
The Prince has been tricked.
那个冒出来的女孩其实是海巫伪装的
That lady who showed up is actually the Sea Witch in disguise.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
当然确定
Of course I'm sure!
我有错过吗
Have I ever been wrong?
至少重要的事情没有
I mean, like, you know, when it counts?
这下怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do?
我们得想办法
Well, we have to do something...
免得亚力克王子跟那只鱿鱼在一起
before Prince Eric ends up with that slimy squid.
对 妹子 加油
Yes, girl, go!
小比目鱼 快去通知海王
Flounder, go tell the Sea King what's happened.
他必须知道来龙去脉
He has to know everything.
好
Okay.
我该做什么
What do I do?
你载我去城♥堡♥
You give me a lift to the castle.
我们得想办法阻止他们成婚
We got to find a way to stall that engagement.
真的很特别
Really is very special.
说英勇太夸张了
Heroism's too strong a word for it...
但我确实救了亚力克
but I suppose I did save Eric.
任何人都会那么做 - 当然
That's what anyone would do. - Of course.
吉姆 - 殿下
Grimsby. - Sire.
有看见爱丽儿吗
Have you seen Ariel?
仆人说她一大早离开城♥堡♥了
According to the servants, she left the castle early this morning.
离开
Left?
您能怪她吗 亚力克
Can you blame her, Eric?
我不懂 这不像您
I don't understand. This is not like you.
我也不确定是否懂我自己
I'm not sure I understand it myself.
我只想…
I just wanted to...
我想如果… - 亚力克
I thought if... - Eric.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不清楚自己要什么
I don't really know what I wanted.
快到了
Almost there!
等我给你暗号♥ 就放掉我
Now, when I give the signal, you drop me!
懂吗 - 懂了
Got it? - Got it.
不 你这个白♥痴♥
No, you idiot...
这下我只能靠自己了
Guess I'm on my own.
亲爱的
My darling...
这是我母亲的
this belonged to my mother.
我要你收下
And I'd like you to have it.
你的幸福是我最大的心愿
Your happiness means everything to me.
你真客气
You're very sweet.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
好好享受
Enjoy yourself.
亚力克
Oh, Eric.
好美喔
It's beautiful.
什么… - 戒指
What in the... - The ring.
戒指不见了
The ring. I lost...
有人看到戒指吗
Has anybody seen the ring?
你有看到戒指吗
Have you seen the ring?
有看到吗
Have you seen it?
走开 脏鸟
Get off me, you filthy bird!
救命啊 我被攻击了
Help me! I'm being attacked!
爱丽儿
Ariel!
爱丽儿 我一直在找你
Ariel, I've been looking for you.
那是谁
Who is that?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
吉姆 放开我 - 殿下
Grimsby, let me go! - Sire!
把她抓走
Get her away from me!
她疯了
She's insane!
怎么回事
What's going on?
爱丽儿 住手
Ariel, stop!
放开
Get off!
爱丽儿
Ariel.
是
Yes.
一直都是你
It was you all along.
我早该想到的
I should've known.
电影精选列表