要是有机会 他们也会杀死我们
They'd kill us too, if they had the chance.
不 他们不是都那样子
No, no. They're not all like that.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
你又没见过人类
You've never even seen one.
妈过世时你还小
You were just a child when Mother died...
父王禁止我们到海面上去
and Father stopped us going to the surface.
我是说我们彼此不同 人类怎会一样
I just mean, we're not all the same, so why should humans be?
人类怎么样
What about humans?
我是说… - 看他们船骸害的
I just meant... - Look at what their shipwreck did.
他们罪有应得
They got what they deserved.
他们是最危险的物种
They are the most dangerous species of all.
破坏我们的海域
Spoiling our waters...
摧毁礁石
destroying the reefs...
毫不尊重海洋的平衡
having no respect for the balance of the oceans.
不尊重平衡的不只有他们
They're not the only ones who have no respect for balance.
爱丽儿 你要去…
Ariel, where are you...
她怎么搞的
What's going on with her?
她只是长大了
Oh, she's just at that age...
不想再跟姐姐们在一起
when she doesn't want to hang out with her older sisters anymore.
没错 你们记得我以前的样子
Exactly. You remember what I was like.
我们怎么忘得了
How could we forget?
不晓得那个幸运的人鱼是谁
Well, I wonder who the lucky merman is.
螃蟹来了 陛下
The crab, Your Majesty.
过来 赛巴斯丁
Come over here, Sebastian.
呼吸 赛巴斯丁
Breathe, Sebastian.
记住 心虚的人都会漏馅
Remember, guilty is as guilty acts.
别反应过度 保持冷静
Don't overreact, remain calm.
是
Yes?
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty?
赛巴斯丁
Sebastian...
你有注意到爱丽儿最近怪怪的吗
have you noticed that Ariel has been acting peculiar lately?
怪怪的
Peculiar, sir?
心不在焉 老爱幻想
Distracted, daydreaming...
好几个小时不见踪影
disappearing for hours.
没注意到吗
You haven't noticed?
这个嘛
Well, I...
其实没有
I actually haven't, you know...
也就是说 我没有…
that is to say, I didn't...
赛巴斯丁
Sebastian...
我知道你有事瞒着我
I know you've been keeping something from me.
瞒着您
Keepin' somethin'?
爱丽儿的事
About Ariel.
爱丽儿
Ariel?
我的小女儿恋爱了吗
Is my little one in love?
我有阻止她 陛下
Oh, I tried to stop her, sir!
我有阻止她到海面上去
I tried to stop her from going to the surface!
我告诉她离人类远一点
I told her to stay away from humans!
人类 - 我看到她跟那座雕像…
Humans? - When I saw her with that statue I...
人类 谁提到人类
Humans? Who said anything about humans?
放下这些东西 回去吧
Let's just drop these things off and go back.
才不要
No way!
放着下面那些好东西不管
With all that great stuff still down there?
我们有的还不够吗
Don't we have enough already?
拜托 小比目鱼 我们才刚开始
Come on, Flounder. We're just getting started.
所以…
So...
你违反规定了
You broke the rules?
你去了海上世界
You went to the above world.
有一艘船沉了
There was a shipwreck.
有个人快溺死了 我不得不救他
A man was drowning. I had to save him.
你该让他溺死的
You should have let him drown.
他们很野蛮
They're savages.
你又不清楚
You don't know that.
他们杀了你母亲
They killed your mother.
我知道
I know.
可是…
But...
是一个人干的
one man did.
为何要怪所有人类
Why blame every human?
母后就不会 - 不
Mother wouldn't. - No!
够了 够了
Enough. That's enough.
亚力克跟那件事无关
And Eric had nothing to do with it.
亚力克
Eric?
亚力克
Eric?
你是失心疯了吗
Have you lost your senses completely?
如果你能听到他说的 父王
If you would have just heard him, Father.
他富有同情心 善良…
He's compassionate and kind and...
他是人类
He's a human!
你是美人鱼 - 对
You're a mermaid! - Yes.
但不代表我们要当敌人
But that doesn't make us enemies.
答应我你再也不会去找他
Promise me you will never look for him again.
没办法 - 答应我 爱丽儿
I can't. - Promise me, Ariel!
我不能骗你 我不愿意
I can't lie to you. I won't.
我发誓 我会让你搞懂
I swear, I will get through to you!
不
No!
求求你
Please!
父王 住手
Father, stop.
这件事得马上停止
This ends now!
求求你 住手
Please, stop it!
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
父王 不要
Father, no!
再也不准离开
Never leave again.
爱丽儿
Ariel.
我…
I'm...
走开
Just go away.
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
可怜的傻孩子
Poor sweet child.
他脾气暴躁
He can be so angry.
自以为什么都懂
He thinks he knows everything.
你是谁
Who are you?
你一定不记得我
You must not remember me.
我是你的乌苏拉姑姑
I'm your Auntie Ursula.
海巫
The Sea Witch?
什么
The what?
你父亲怎么跟你说我的
What has your father told you about me?
你喜欢在人类和人鱼之间兴风作浪
That you like to stir up trouble between humans and merpeople.
他这么说的
Is that what he said?
我根本不是他口中的怪物
I'm not half the monster he claims I am.
我只是来帮忙的
And I'm only here to help.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
随你怎么说 亲爱的
Whatever you say, darling.
等等 - 怎样
Wait. - Yes?
你能怎么帮我
How can you help me?
爱丽儿
Ariel?
她要跟那些狡滑的家伙去哪
Where is she going with those slippery good- for- nothin's?
我们走
Let's go.
进来
Come in.
进来啊 孩子
Come in, child.
不能躲在通道里
We mustn't lurk in passageways.
这样没礼貌
It's rude.
请多包涵我吓人的花♥园♥
Forgive my aggressive garden.
相信我 我也不愿这样过日子
I wouldn't choose to live like this, believe me.
你老爸对我们俩真不公平
Daddy's been so unfair to both of us...
老爱掌控我们的一言一行
controlling everything we say and do.
从某个角度来看 你和我都一样
In a way, we're the same, you and I.
你好像跟父王形容的完全不同
You don't seem at all like Father described you.
是吗
Is that right?
我们处得不好
We never did get along.
手足之争
Squidling rivalry.
他总是如愿以偿 我却门都没有
He always got what he wanted, and what did I get? Nothin'.
只能在一旁玩沙
Zip, nada, squat.
感觉很熟悉吧
Sound familiar, hon?
电影精选列表