抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what'd you say again?
我死定了
I'm a dead crab.
去小海湾那边看看
Check the cove, men.
去小海湾看看
Checking the cove!
仔细找
Eyes peeled!
在另一边
On the other side!
快点 跟我来
Move it, lads. Follow me.
在沙滩上
Down on the sand!
这边
Over here!
在这边
This way.
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
他还活着
He's alive.
通知王后
Alert the Queen!
你走前面 - 快点
You lead, mate. - Go quickly, lads.
回城♥堡♥
Back to the castle.
过去
Go ahead.
走了
Go, let's go!
我们走
Let's go.
不会吧
No.
不 太简单了
No, it's too easy.
她已经爱上了人类世界
She's already in love with the human world...
现在又找到灵魂伴侣
and now she found her soulmate.
等她老爸发现
Wait until Daddy finds out.
他一定会气死
He's gonna hit the surface.
那个小女孩会投入我的怀抱
That little girl's gonna run straight into my tentacles.
我再利用她 当成我的棋子
Then I'll use her as a prawn in my little game...
最后抢走川顿的权力
and finally get to rip the power away from Triton...
夺回原本属于我的王位
that should've been mine all along.
好
All right.
没事
Okay.
只要国王没发现 一切就安啦
As long as the King never finds out, everything will be all right.
别让他知道她用诱人之歌♥救了一个人
He never has to know she used that precious siren song of hers to save a human.
我找到爱丽儿 带她回家就行了
I just have to find Ariel and get her back home.
现在…
Now...
她本来在这附近
she was around here somewhere.
对 一定是这里
Yeah, this must be it.
我只要态度坚定
I just have to be firm with her...
让她明白这只是一时昏头
get her to see that this is all just a passing fad...
时间一久她就会忘了他
and in time, she'll forget all about him.
爱丽儿
Ariel!
赛巴斯丁 你怎么找到我的
Sebastian, how did you find me?
这是怎么搞的
What is all of this?
你跟那玩意儿…
What are you doin' with that...
在做什么
that thing?
是不是很美
Isn't it beautiful?
瞧他眼中的渴望
Look at the longing in his eyes.
你懂什么渴望
What you know about longin'?
他怎么在这里
What is he doin' here?
来自那艘沉船
It's from the shipwreck.
我在人鱼礁发现他的
I found him at Merman's Reef.
一定还有更多
And I'll bet there's so much more.
不要 爱丽儿
No, no! Ariel!
孩子 给我回来
Child, get back here.
爱丽儿
Ariel!
你得放弃对人类的迷恋
You have to let go of this obsession with humans.
我不是迷恋
I'm not obsessed.
虽然我有壳 但眼睛没瞎
I may be crusty, but I'm not blind.
沉船那晚我看到你
I saw you the night of the shipwreck.
什么
What?
你父王要你尽量远离他们
Your father wants you to stay as far away from them as possible!
为什么
But why?
明知故问
You know why.
我知道我们不必怕他们了
We don't have to be afraid of them, I know that now.
赛巴斯丁 真希望你上去看过
Sebastian, if you had just seen it up there.
船只乘风破浪 烟火满天
The ship rode on the wind, and they filled the sky with fire.
好啦 听我说
Okay, okay. Listen to me.
人类世界乱七八糟
The human world is a mess.
海底生活比上面快乐多了
Life under the sea is better than anything they got goin' on up there.
注意看
Watch this.
爱丽儿
Hey, Ariel?
得有人把那女孩的鳍钉在海床上
Somebody got to nail that girl's fins to the floor.
亚力克最好别念念不忘救他的女孩
Don't tell me Eric is still going on about this girl who rescued him.
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
还有船难 有人伤亡吗
And the shipwreck. Any casualties?
没有 王后陛下
None, Your Majesty.
谢天谢地没出人命
Well, thank goodness no lives were lost.
是的
Indeed.
我很担心他这种躁动的个性
This restless nature of his, it concerns me.
老爱参加这些危险的航程
Undertaking these dangerous voyages.
亚力克 坐下
Oh, Eric, sit.
有那个女孩的消息吗 吉姆
Any sign of that girl yet, Grimsby?
来吃早餐吧
Have some breakfast, please.
我们找过了 殿下
We looked, sire.
没有什么女孩
There was no girl.
幸好你在昏迷前游上岸
You were lucky to have made it to shore before you passed out.
她是真的 她救了我一命
She was real. She saved my life.
坐下 亚力克
Sit down, Eric.
我不饿 母后 - 我很担心你
I'm not hungry, Mother. - I'm worried about you.
船难过后你就魂不守舍的
You've not been yourself since the shipwreck.
你们找过邻近岛屿吗
Have you checked the neighboring islands?
没有全找过… - 那我去找
Not all of them, but... - Then I will.
不行
No, you will not.
你康复之前不准离开城♥堡♥
You're not leaving this castle until you're feeling better.
我找到她就会康复了
I'll feel better when I find her.
休想用这女孩当借口逃走
Do not think you're using this girl as an excuse to run off again...
只为了冒险拿性命开玩笑
risking your life on some trade ship for the sheer adventure.
冒险
"Sheer adventure"?
我想去接触其他文化 以免我们落后
I'm trying to reach out to other cultures, so we don't get left behind.
你知道上次用糖换了20箱奎宁吗
Did you know on this last trip we traded our cane for 20 cases of quinine?
欧洲用它来治疗疟疾
They use it in Europe to treat malaria.
现在那20箱奎宁在哪
And where are those 20 cases now?
沉入海底
At the bottom of the sea.
首相 今年我国海域沉了几艘船
How many shipwrecks have there been in our waters this year, Prime Minister?
六艘 陛下 - 听到没 亚力克
Six, Your Majesty. - Did you hear that, Eric?
当然有 - 沉船、飓风
Of course, I did. - Shipwrecks, hurricanes...
海神一再打击我们
the sea gods are against us.
我到底得…
How many times do I have to...
祂们从海底侵蚀我们的土地
They are eroding our land from under us...
使土地没入海中
stealing it back into the ocean.
甚至不惜杀光我们
They would kill us all if they could.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
是吗
Is it?
容我提醒你 是船难把你送来给我们
May I remind you, that a deadly shipwreck first brought you to us.
那天我又差点因为船难失去你
And now, I almost lost you to one the other day.
我们不能一再挑衅命运
We cannot keep tempting fate like this.
非停止不可
It has got to stop.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
意思是…
It means that...
现在你的责任在这里
that your responsibilities are here now.
所以 不准再出海
So, no more voyages...
不准再去追那个不存在的女孩
and no more chasing after girls who don't exist.
爱丽儿 你能帮我一下吗
Ariel, could you give me a hand?
爱丽儿
Ariel!
当然可以
Yes, of course.
这要怎么解开
How do we untangle this?
人类知道沉船造成多大伤害吗
Do these humans have any idea how much damage their shipwrecks do?
他们应该不是故意让船沉没的
I don't think they intended to have a shipwreck.
他们很粗心 爱丽儿
They are careless, Ariel.
珊瑚要几千年才能长回来
It will take thousands of years for this coral to grow back.
他们几乎杀光了海羊齿
And they've killed nearly all of the sea fern.
电影精选列表