我几乎什么都不知道
I barely know anything.
你根本不让我们到海面上去
You won't even let us go to the surface.
你非得这么固执吗
Why do you have to be so strong- minded?
跟你母亲一样 - 我是她的女儿
Just like your mother. It... - I am her daughter.
对 笨到迷上人类的世界
Yes, foolish enough to be taken with the human world.
如果你试着了解… - 我试过
If you would just try to understand... - Well, I have tried.
我试着了解你够久了
I have tried to understand you long enough.
只要你住在我的海洋里 就得听我的
But as long as you live in my ocean, you'll obey my rules.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
孩子 给点甜头 他们就爬到你头上
Children, you give them an inch, they swim all over you.
我对她太严厉了吗
Was I too hard on her?
绝对没有
Definitely not.
就像我常说的
It's like I always say...
孩子得乖乖听父母的话
"Children got to live by their parent's rules."
说得一点也没错 赛巴斯丁
You're absolutely right, Sebastian.
我的爱丽儿需要人紧盯着
My Ariel needs constant supervision.
盯紧一点
Constant.
要有人看着她
Someone to watch over her.
白天晚上盯紧紧
All the time, day and night.
你就是最佳蟹选
And you're just the crab to do it.
我就是最佳蟹…
I am just the crab to...
等一下 什么
No, wait, that's not... What?
不 我服侍您 陛下 当您的总管家
No, see, I serve you, Your Majesty, as your honored majordomo.
你服侍我最好的方式
There is no better way you can serve me...
就是确保我的宝贝女儿别惹麻烦
than to make sure my little one stays out of trouble.
可是我… - 嗯
But I... - Yes?
快去
Go.
快去
Go.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我怎么会自投罗网
How do I get myself into these situations?
我可是受过教育的螃蟹
I'm an educated crustacean.
我有选择
I got options.
我不需要这样
I don't need this.
我应该辅佐国王
I should be advising the King...
不是追着任性的少女到处跑
not chasing after some headstrong teenager.
爱丽儿 你还好吗
Ariel, are you okay?
他根本不听我说话
He doesn't even hear me.
我跟他不同 我们看法不一样
I'm just not like him. I don't see things the way he does.
我…
And I...
我不觉得做出这些…
I don't see how a world that makes...
美好物品的世界会那么糟糕
such wonderful things could be so bad.
爱丽儿
Ariel!
不要
Don't!
不…
Oh, no, no, no!
她到底想做什么
What does she think she doin'?
谁是老头子
Who's an old man?
谢谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
我们来跳舞吧
Oh, let's have a dance, aye.
拜托 今天他生日
Oh, come on. It's his birthday.
别这样 吉姆
Oh, come on, Grimsby.
让我开心一下有什么不对
What's wrong with me having a little fun?
别人都玩得很开心
Everyone else is.
殿下 您跟别人不一样
You, sire, are not everyone else.
该跟其他船员划清界线了
It's time you separated yourself from the rest of the crew.
我是他们的一分子 - 行为举止…
But I'm one of them. - And behave in a manner...
要有未来国王的样子
more becoming of a future king.
你是说更像我父亲
You mean, be more like my father was?
与世隔绝
Cut off from the rest of the world.
亚力克 您懂我的意思
Eric, you know what I mean.
您21年前出现时
When you came to us 21 years ago...
国王和王后收留您 将您视如己出
the King and Queen took you in and treated you as one of their own.
现在您成年了 - 麦克斯
Now that you've come of age... - Max.
麦克斯
Max!
你在那边干嘛 过来
What are you doing over there? Come here, boy!
过来
Come on. Come on.
去吧 - 现在您成年了
Go on. - And now that you have come of age...
对国家有责任
your responsibilities are at home.
这是您父亲的期望
Your father would have expected that.
对 孤单恐惧地困在城♥堡♥里
Yes, trapped inside that castle in isolation and fear.
我做不到
I can't do it.
有点恐惧是好的 - 你没听懂
I believe a little fear may be advisable, sire. - Grimsby, you're not listening.
我想成为不一样的领袖
I want to be a different kind of leader.
那是我们这趟出航的宗旨 懂吗
That's the whole reason we're on this voyage, don't you see?
我们必须迎向各种挑战
We have to stay open to what's out here.
那么我们的岛才能发展
That's the only way our island can grow.
亚力克 想想风险有多大
Eric, think what you risk.
我无法解释 吉姆
I can't explain it, Grims.
这是我天生的热情
It's in my blood.
即使现在…
Even now...
我都感觉有声音在呼唤我
I feel there's something out here calling to me.
暴风雨快接近了
Storm coming in fast.
风暴来了 - 风暴
Squall coming in! - Squall!
全员上甲板
All hands on deck!
全员上甲板
All hands on deck!
封住舱口和木箱 - 是
Batten down the hatches and crates! - Yes, sir!
绑紧
Tie 'em down!
快去拿绳子绑好
Get the ropes in! Tie her down!
打开水泵…
Man the pumps! Man the pumps!
拉主帆
Pull the main sail!
升帆踵 收主帆
Clew up and stow the main course!
我们升起太多帆了
We're over- canvassed!
卷起前桅帆
Brail up the foresail!
收起所有船帆
Stow all of the sails!
扯帆上桁
Clew that!
放下 打开
Drop it down. Open up!
小心
Oi, lads!
起火了
Fire!
抓住左舷侧
Grab the port side!
救生艇 弃船
Lifeboats! Abandon ship!
弃船
Abandon ship!
弃船
Abandon ship!
跳水 小子
Into the water, boy!
快跳 - 跳
Go! Now! - Jump!
下去 下去
Get in. Get in!
跳
Jump!
手伸过来
Give me your hand, boy.
上来 抓好
Come on, get up. Hold on!
小子 快上来
Boy! In here. All right?
麦克斯
Max.
对 过来 对
That's it. That's it, boy. Come on, boy. That's it.
好 下去
All right, boy. Go on.
跳下去
Go on.
过来
Come here, boy!
麦克斯 游过来 - 好乖
Max! Come on! - Good boy!
上来
Come on.
上来 麦克斯
Come on, Max.
好了
There you go.
我抓住你 - 亚力克
I got ya. - Eric!
不会吧
Oh, no.
放开我 笨蛋
Get off me, you fool!
嗨 竟然在这里碰到你
Oh, hey. Didn't expect to find you here.
更没想到会在这里碰到她
And I really didn't expect to find her here.
喂 听我说 小鸟
Hey. You listen to me, bird.
绝对不能让国王知道
The King can never hear of this.
我们要忘掉这件事发生过
We are going to forget this ever happened.
你有在听我说吗
Are you listenin' to me?
有
Yes.
你不能告诉他 我也不会说
You won't tell him, I won't tell him...
那我就平安无事 懂吗
and I will stay in one piece. You got it?
懂了
Got it.
电影精选列表