We can't do it. We can't do it.
我们不能等
No, no, it's not... It's not a Monday story.
不 不是 这不是周一的报道
It's a Sunday story.
是周日版的报道
Yeah, we saw her.
对 我们看见她了
We saw her.
我们看见她了
We got pictures. We got everything.
有图有真♥相♥
Hello?
喂
Hey. How soon can you pick me up?
嘿 你最早什么时候能来接我
- We need to get to D.C. - What's... What's going on?
我们得去首都 怎么 怎么了
I can't tell you. It's Gary.
不能告诉你 是加里的事
Forty-two minutes.
42分钟
Hey, you want to say "linked" here?
你能用“相关”这个词吗
Saying she's "tied to Hart"
你说“跟哈特关系密切”
kind of sounds... Professional.
听上去有点儿 专业
No, like whips and chains and shit going on.
不对 听着像是他们俩有虐恋关系
I know, I know.
我知道
Hello? Billy.
喂 比利
- Yeah. - They're here.
对 他们到了
I brought 'em back to my place.
我带他们回我家了
Tell Fiedler we can give him an interview with the girl.
告诉菲德勒 我们可以带 那个姑娘接受他的采访
Yes, yes. Just tell him anything.
对 对他和盘托出
Just straighten this out.
把此事摆平
Yes. Just buy us some time.
对 给咱们争取些时间
Okay, Donna, Donna, I need you to be straight with me here.
唐娜 你现在得跟我实话实说
Maybe you told somebody.
或许你跟什么人说过
Your mama, the mailman.
你妈妈 邮差
Somebody.
某个人
Gary said the reporters are from Miami.
加里说那些记者是从迈阿密来的
That means they're following you, not Gary.
也就是说他们在跟踪你 而不是加里
Are we... I don't know.
我们 我不知道
Okay, well, can I talk to her?
好吧 那我能跟她聊聊吗
No, I can put you on the phone with the girl if you give me a day.
不行 你若能给我一天时间 我就让你电♥话♥访问那个姑娘
Yeah, how about I give you a week?
怎么不说给你一个星期呢
You want a month? No, come on, now.
一个月呢 不 得了吧 拜托
You give me a day, huh?
给我一天时间 行吗
We'll talk about it.
我们好好谈谈
They're stalling.
他们在拖延时间
Listen, we know what you're doing, okay?
听着 我们知道你这是在千什么 好吗
We're not writing for some college paper here.
我们可不是大学校报的记者
We're not giving you a day, all right?
没法给你一天时间 好吗
Give me a day, and I'll put you...
给我一天时间 我会让你
We haven't fact-checked a word of this.
这件事一个字都没证实过
You don't even have the woman's name.
你们连那位女士叫什么都不知道
You want to rush to print with some other paper's quote,
你还想引用其他报纸的话
a quote from The Post?
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的话
We need the quote. You want the quote.
我们需要引用 是你想要引用
We can credit The Post. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们可以点名《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》 对
All right, look, we could... We could tease the interview,
好啦 听着 我们 我们可以先拿那个采访开玩笑
follow it up later in the week?
本周晚些时候再跟进
No, no, no. I'm telling you right now,
不行 我现在就告诉你
they're gonna find a way to spin this thing.
他们会想办法挽回的
You guys are crazy. We got him right now.
你们疯了吧 我们逮到他了
We got him dead to rights. You're gonna let him go.
我们抓住他的马脚了 而你们会把他放走的
Easy, Crockett. This isn't a drug bust.
别紧张 大侦探 这又不是缉毒
He was asking for it. Yeah, that's...
这是他自找的 对 这是
I mean, that is the story. I got it, I got it.
我是说这本身就有故事 我明白
You guys are walking away from this. Hang on, hang on.
你们却放任不管 你等一下
"In an interview with The Post,
“接受《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》采访时
"he challenged those who questioned him
“他向提问的记者发起挑战
"to, quote, 'follow me around."'
“原话说让记者'跟踪我'”
Look, right now, The Post is in bed asleep.
你听着 《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的人正睡得香
Gary Hart is locked in a room with his entire campaign team,
加里·哈特正跟他整个竞选组关在房♥间里
figuring a way out of this.
想办法摆平这件事
He's not wrong.
他没说错
You got 20 minutes to make tomorrow's A1.
给你20分钟时间写明天的头版头条
No quote.
不要引述
All right.
好吧
Hello? Hey, kiddo.
喂 嘿 孩子
- I need you to get your mother for me. - Dad.
让你母亲接电♥话♥ 爸爸
It's the middle of the night. Is everything okay?
现在是半夜 一切都还好吗
Andrea...
安德里亚
It's Dad.
是爸爸的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Something's happened.
出事了
Okay. What is it?
好吧 什么事
There's going to be a...
这件事会有些
There's going to be a story tomorrow
明天会有一篇报道
about me.
关于我的报道
And you know what, they would...
你知道吗 他们会
What they're going to write shouldn't... Should never be written.
他们要报道的事不应该 本不应该报道
I can't seem to stop them.
我似乎无法阻止他们
I...
我
Go on, Gary. Just say it.
说吧 加里 有话直说
I met a woman in Miami,
我在迈阿密认识了一个女人
and they followed her to D.C., to our townhouse in D.C.
他们跟踪她到华盛顿 跟到咱们家
I see.
我明白了
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
The one thing I ever asked was that you don't embarrass me.
我只求过你一件事 就是别让我丢脸
I feel so stupid.
我觉得自己很傻
Good. It sounds like you should.
很好 你就该这么想
Feel stupid for a while.
一段时间内都会觉得自己很蠢
Military authorities in Fort Belvoir have been searching all vehicles leaving
今晚 军事当局在贝尔沃堡
the compound tonight as they continue looking for
搜索所有离开该处的车辆
the reputed contract killer...
继续寻找那个雇佣杀手
...today, and Thursday, before a congressional panel
今天和周四 一个国会小组
investigating the Iran-Contra Affair. He also conceded that...
调查伊朗门事件之前 他还承认
What's going on, Donna?
怎么回事 唐娜
I don't know.
我不知道
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Can I go home now?
我现在能回家吗
Soon.
很快就可以了
I know you want to get home.
我知道你想回家
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
I just need to get the facts.
我得知道事实
Talk to Gary.
去跟加里谈
Gary's not a real big talker when it comes to
加里遇到这种事
this kind of thing.
通常不太爱谈
I told you already.
我已经告诉过你们了
I wanted a job with the campaign.
我本想找跟竞选活动相关的工作
B.B. arranged the interview.
是BB安排的那次面试
"Interview."
“面试”
You've worked in politics before, Donna?
唐娜 你有政♥治♥方面的工作经验吗
No. I just wanted to work for Senator Hart.
没有 我只是想为哈特议员打工
Why's that?
为什么
I like his positions.
我喜欢他的立场
You think I'm some stupid bimbo.
你认为我是个蠢女人
I don't think anything.
我没有任何想法
I sell pharmaceuticals, you know?
我是卖♥♥药的 你知道吗
Okay.
好吧
I was the top saleswoman in my district.
我是我们那个区业绩最佳的销♥售♥员
I don't doubt it.
这点我不怀疑
I graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
我是以优等生荣誉大学毕业的
I did all the things I was supposed to do
我竭尽所能
to make sure that men don't look at me
不让男人们小看我
the way that you're looking at me right now.
就像你现在这样
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Yeah, let's see how we're doing with that.
好 看我们能不能送你回去
The Herald piece just came across.
《迈阿密先驱报》那篇报道出来了
Jesus. Already?
天呀 已经发表了
Yeah, they didn't exactly wait for comment.
对 他们根本没等我们评论
电影精选列表