Why wouldn't he come?
他有什么理由不来
Why wouldn't we show him democracy in action?
我们为何不给他看看 民♥主♥国家是怎样运作的
I think we need to be bolder. Do you really think that'll
我想我们必须再大胆些 你真的认为
lay the groundwork for more negotiations?
那样做能奠定谈判基础吗
Groundwork? The groundwork's already laid.
奠定基础 基础已经有了
It's just... It's just turbulence.
只是 只是气流引起的波动
Yeah.
对
Hey, hey.
嘿
It's just wind.
只是遇到风罢了
Just close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Seriously.
真的
Okay, you're just
好啦 你就当成
driving down a country road.
在乡村路上开车
See? See? Yeah.
你看 对
We just hit... We hit a few bumps.
只不过 有些颠簸罢了
The truck keeps going.
卡车继续前进
You've been doing this your whole life.
你一辈子都会遇到这样的事
Okay? Some roads aren't paved, that's all.
行了吗 只不过有些马路没铺沥青而已
Thank you.
谢谢
So, the Soviets are in an economic tailspin,
苏联现在经济混乱
but that change has to be managed,
改革必须有人管
otherwise, you'll get a power vacuum in Asia and the Mideast,
否则亚洲和中东就会产生权力真空
and you know what fills vacuums, right?
你知道什么东西会填补真空吧
Human nature? Exactly.
人类本性 没错
Wars, dictators, religious extremism.
战争 独♥裁♥ 教极端主义
That's your view of human nature?
这就是你对人性的看法
Didn't they teach you Tolstoy at...
你们大学没教过你托尔斯泰
Yale. And I was a history major.
我是耶鲁毕业的 主修历史
Right.
好
Here.
给你
Teach you something about the Soviets.
这本书会教你认识苏联
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll get it back to you.
我会还给你的
Keep it. I'm not a library.
你留着吧 我又不是图书馆
It is your job, specifically,
具体地说 这是你的工作
to convince the senator not to do things exactly like this.
说服议员不要做这样的事情
What exactly do you want me to say?
你到底想让我怎么说
He's gonna look like an idiot.
他这样会出洋相的
Or worse, kill someone. Roosevelt was an outdoorsman.
或者更糟 砍死别人 罗斯福也喜欢户外运动
He shot a grizzly once.
有一次他射中了一只灰熊
You know that's where teddy bears come from?
你知道吗 泰迪熊就是这么来的
Fuck off. It's true.
你胡说 真的
Teddy Roosevelt almost killed a giant bear, and they commemorate it
泰迪罗斯福差一点儿杀死了一只大熊 他们为了纪念此事
by making plush toys for children.
就做成了孩子玩的毛绒玩具
It was a national sensation.
举国欢庆
Ten bucks says he misses?
赌十美金 他打不中
I'm all right, thanks. I can't believe
不用了 谢谢 难以置信
we're at a fucking axe-throwing contest.
我们竟然在参加他妈的扔斧头比赛
What do they call it, Timbersport?
这玩意叫什么 伐木体育吗
This is a first.
这还真是史无前例
He might just actually throw away his campaign.
他可能就此将竞选付之一炬了
I can't fucking watch this.
我他妈可看不下去了
That was incredible!
太厉害啦
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天呀
It's a love thing
这是关于爱的事
It's a love thing
这是关于爱的事
It's a love
这是关于爱的
Thing
事
The look in your eyes
你的眼神
Is more than enough to make my poor heart...
足以征服我的心
Excuse me. Yes.
借过 好
Could you sign my diary?
请您在我的日记本上签名 好吗
Knew from the moment we met
从相识那刻开始
That there was no doubt
就毫无怀疑
That my life...
我的人生
Hey, guys.
大家好
What's the news? Cuomo's officially out.
有什么消息吗 库莫正式出局了
Well, long way to go.
还有很长的路要走
Kennedy, Bradley... They're all out.
肯尼迪 布拉德利 他们都出局了
I like Gephardt. AI's still in this thing.
我喜欢格普哈特 艾尔仍在
Jesse Jackson.
还有杰西·杰克逊
Come on, I mean, Senator, sir.
得了吧 议员先生
What? He's got double digits.
怎么了 他有两位数支持率
You think the people of this country will elect Jesse Jackson as president?
你真以为美国人会选 杰西·杰克逊当总统吗
Maybe vice president. Well, that's what Jesse
或许副总统 反正他真正想当的
really wants, anyway, right?
是副总统 对吧
Another round on me.
我再请大家喝一轮
I'm sorry, you can't do that. Fine. Another round on them.
抱歉 你不能那么做 好吧 那就让他们请
Word is you're gonna be president.
听说你要当总统了
I don't know, how does Secretary of the Navy sound?
我不知道 封你当美国海军部长怎么样
I've already been a secretary, honey.
亲爱的 我已经是一名秘书了
But you're sweet.
不过你还真贴心
Right before they breach our airspace,
他们闯入我们的领空之前
they dump the entire fucking shipment into the Atlantic.
他们他妈的把全部货物丢进大西洋
And not pounds. Like, tons of coke.
不是一点儿 是好几顿可♥卡♥因♥
It's like a Volkswagen worth of coke, just boom.
价值相当于一辆大众汽车 就那么扔掉了
Like a Volkswagen, not like a Honda or something?
大众汽车 不像本♥田♥什么的吗
Yeah, like a Volkswagen.
对 就是大众
What the fuck am I talking about here? I got an old Navy buddy
我他妈说什么呢 我有个朋友是海军退役军人
gives fishing tours out of Islamorada.
当时在伊斯拉摩拉钓鱼
I spent five nights under a fucking cargo net.
我他妈的在吊货网底下待了五夜
All right, well, maybe you'll be more comfortable
好啦 或许你坐在椅子上
in a cushy chair, Murph.
会更舒服些 梅菲
Let's work up some sort of map of the route
我们来整理些路线图
and make sure we have artwork on these cigarette boats in motion.
一定要拍到这些快艇的图像
No bullshit stock photo. I want to see surf kicking up.
不要库存图片 我想要有浪花飞溅的
Got it. Sexy boats kicking up surf.
明白 浪花飞溅的快艇
Anything from the Mickey desk?
迪斯尼那边有什么消息吗
MGM is suing Disney World.
米高梅要起诉迪斯尼乐园
No shit? It's a license violation.
真的 是侵权
Let's work up a top for the front page,
我们确定头版头条
and some options on a crying Mickey drawing.
弄几幅哭泣的米老鼠漫画
We've done crying Mickey.
哭泣的米老鼠已经用过了
Twice. When Universal came to Orlando,
用过两次了 一次是环球影业搬到奥兰多
and then when that alligator
一次是迪斯尼未来世界发生的
ate that kid near Epcot. Oh, yeah.
鳄鱼吃小孩事件 哦 对
Who builds a theme park in a swamp?
谁会在沼泽建主题公园
All right, give me Mickey in handcuffs.
好啦 那就画米老鼠戴手铐
Politics?
政♥治♥版呢
Good morning. Politics.
早安 政♥治♥
Yeah. I just got back from the kickoff tour with Gary Hart.
是 我刚跟了加里·哈特 去过第一周宣传旅行
Okay, anything new?
好吧 有什么新鲜事吗
I mean, it's the curtain raiser
大幕才刚刚拉开
on the guy that's gonna win the presidency, so...
这家伙会赢得大选 所以说
Keep it to 100 twills, Tom. We're tight today.
汤姆 你的报道不能超过一百行 今天版面很紧张
Are you serious? Sports!
真的吗 体育版
How about those Dolphins?
海豚队怎么样了
He's knocked down. Allison has it. Centers.
他被撞倒了 埃里森抢到球了 进入场中心
He scores!
得分
Mike Allison scores...
麦克·埃里森得分了
Tom Fiedler.
我是汤姆·菲德勒
Hello?
喂
Did you write the story about Gary Hart today?
今天对加里·哈特的报道是你写的吗
Yeah. That was me.
对 是我写的
He's having an affair with a friend of mine.
他正在跟我的一个朋友搞婚外情
What's her name?
嗯 她叫什么名字
What's your name?
你又叫什么名字
I can't tell you that!
这我可不能告诉你
Look, this isn't funny, okay?
听着 这不好玩 好吗
I mean, you just can't call people and make allegations.
你不能乱打电♥话♥ 乱下结论
电影精选列表