The straight-down light's gonna make brutal shadows.
笔直的光线会产生残酷的阴影
Mrs. Hart, you okay with the climb?
哈特夫人 你能爬山吗
Are you?
你呢
No, it's gotta be three "E's," linguistically.
不行 从语言学角度讲 必须是“三个E”
So we're losing an "E"? Which one?
那就得删掉一个了 删哪个
Environment, education or economy?
环境 教育还是经济
Which do you suggest? Add an "E." Who gives a fuck?
你觉得呢 加一个“E”吧 谁在乎
Can we get some music?
能放点儿音乐吗
Like, a high school marching band or something?
就像高中的军乐队那样
No band. No? Music is important.
不要乐队 不行吗 音乐很重要
It sets a tone.
可以定基调
What, are we opening a Stater Bros.?
我们是要开杂货店吗
Where's Bill? I'm right here.
比尔呢 我在这
No, not you. Shore.
不是你 是肖尔
He's Billy. I'm Bill.
他是比利 比尔是我
Hey.
嘿
Senator, how would you react to a tent?
议员先生 您觉得带个帐篷如何
Lee. Poorly.
丽 不怎么样
Can we run this much cable?
电线够长吗
We'll use a mult box. All right,
我们会带便携发电机 好吧
you'll be standing over here. Okay.
你要站在这里 好
With Andrea. And I think you'll want to wear
和安德里亚站在一起 我想你应该穿
something dark, maybe a blue. Dark? In nature?
深色的衣服 比如蓝色 深色 在大自然穿深色
Yeah.
对
I don't know, I've already bought something.
我不知道行不行 衣服已经买♥♥好了
What'd you buy?
买♥♥了什么
Can we...
我们能不能
Excuse me, I'm sorry. Can we just have a minute?
打扰您一下 我们能谈谈吗
Have you talked to Andrea? Yeah. Remind me later.
你跟安德里亚谈过了吗 好 一会儿记得提醒我
Okay. Sorry.
好 抱歉
Really? Is this necessary?
你认真的 非得这么做不可吗
The Brown Palace has a perfectly lovely ballroom.
布朗宫有一个非常漂亮的舞厅
Dixon, Dixon, Dixon. You know what brought me to Colorado originally?
迪克森 你知道最初 我为什么来科罗拉多州吗
The railroad.
是铁路
I spent a summer hammering railroad ties. Can you imagine?
我修了一个夏天的铁路 你能想象吗
I actually can, yeah.
其实我能想象 真的
You know the last time a Democratic president came out of the West?
西部最后一次出民♥主♥党总统是什么时候
Never. Exactly.
从没有过 没错
The West is the future. Always has been. Still is.
西部就是未来 向来都是 现在也是
Yeah. Remind me later.
对 记得提醒我
The announcement was originally scheduled to begin exactly at noon,
发布会原计划正午开始
but now they say that Gary Hart is going to be a few minutes late.
但现在他们说加里·哈特是要迟到几分钟
Senator Hart will be out any moment.
参议员哈特随时都会出来
Please take a step back. He's gonna be going here.
请后退一步 他将会走到这里
Everybody needs to be behind that line.
请大家退到线后
What are you thinking? I'm leaning towards the red.
你怎么看 我倾向于红色
I feel like the red's gonna pop for camera.
我觉得红色在镜头前更显眼
Why are you asking me? I'm not sure. Hey, Grace,
你为何要问我 我不知道 嘿 格蕾丝
I feel like the red. Let's get the red ribbon up, please. Nice and taut.
我觉得红色好 就用红色彩带吧 简洁好看
I'm just gonna make it go the other way.
我从另一个方向系
You ready? Senator.
准备好了吗 议员先生
Okay. You all right? Sir?
你准备好了吗 先生
Yes? Yes? Here you go.
什么事 给您
Wow. Couldn't find the big ones?
哇 没有更大的了吗
Gary Hart's been a United States senator for 10 years.
加里·哈特当了十年美国参议员
At 46, he's one of the youngest candidates.
今年46岁的他是最年轻的 美国总统候选人之一
You've built up quite a lead.
你已经领先很多了
Do you already have your eyes on the general election?
你已经考虑大选了吗
You know what, don't shoot the fucking desk.
别拍到这该死的桌子
We've got, like, policy papers and... Senator Hart...
桌子上有政纲文件和 参议员哈特
Senator Hart is taking... Senator Hart...
参议员哈特将 参议员哈特
The Democratic Party has been in the dumps psychologically,
民♥主♥党心理层面一直很抑郁
and in disarray ideologically.
意识形态上一直不清不楚
Bill Martin, Senator.
议员先生 这位是比尔马丁
Bill. Really proud to be
比尔 你好 很荣幸
here with you. Excited to have you on my team.
能参与您的竞选 很高兴有你加入团队
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Joe Trippi, part of our press team.
乔崔皮 是宣传组的
Joe, how are you? Senator. Nice to meet you.
乔 你好吗 议员先生 您好
Senator, Ginny Terrazo. Hi, Ginny.
议员先生 这位是金妮泰拉左 金妮 你好
I'm sorry? Press team.
你说什么 宣传组的
What was your name? Ginny Terzano.
你叫什么名字 金妮泰桑诺
Ginny. Yeah. These guys you know.
金妮 对了 这几位你认识
Gentlemen. Hi.
大家好 你好
Hi, Billy. How are you? How are you?
比利 你好吗 你好吗
Hi, hi. This is Tom Fiedler from the Miami Herald.
你好 我是《迈阿密先驱报》的 汤姆·菲德勒
Miami. Yes, I can tell by your tie.
迈阿密人 是呀 我从你的领带看得出来
That's Miami, all right.
是迈阿密式的 没错
Thank you. Really appreciate it. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
A small army of reporters and photographers...
一小群记者和摄影师
At least 20 or 30 cameras
至少20到30个摄像机
or 50 or 60 reporters. Three, two, one.
或者50到60个记者 三 二 一
I intend, as I always have, to run a campaign of ideas.
我一直想发起一个思想运动
Ideas have power.
思想拥有力量
Ideas are what governing is all about,
统治的重点就是思想
and governing is what this election is all about.
统治就是这次大选的重点
Standing before the snow-capped Rocky Mountains in Colorado,
站在科罗拉多州积雪盖顶的落基山脉前
Gary Hart announced for the presidency.
加里·哈特宣布参加总统大选
Nowhere is Hart as much a front runner
哈特在任何地方
as he is in his own hometown, Ottawa, Kansas.
都不如在家乡堪萨斯州渥太华市这样 是一个领先者
The former senator from Colorado
这位前参议员是科罗拉多州人
arrived at the airport just about an hour and a half ago.
一个半小时前刚刚在机场降落
Now, we're rolling here.
我们正在拍摄
In an era of great change, challenge and opportunity,
在一个具有巨大变化 挑战和机遇的时代
it's less important that our...
较不重要的是我们的
So we flew to Ottawa fucking Kansas to give a policy speech?
我们他妈的飞到堪萨斯州渥太华 就是为了发表政♥治♥演讲
I thought he was gonna get personal.
我还以为他会说些更私人的事
Personal is not a comfort zone.
谈私事不是他的长项
If it's any consolation, he is hitting all four of the "E's."
不知道这么说能不能安慰你 他四个“E”都要说
We added an "E"?
我们加了一个“E”吗
Gary Hart, known as the voice of a new generation,
加里~哈特被称为新一代的代表
continues to inspire voters both young and old,
继续启发着各年龄层的选民们
who say this Colorado senator has both the presence
他们说这位科罗拉多州议员
and idealism of a Kennedy.
兼具肯尼迪的外表和理想主义
Senator, how does it feel to be back home?
议员先生 回家有什么感觉
Well...
这个嘛
Are we gonna swing through the South or not?
我们还要不要去南方
Why waste the money?
何必浪费钱呢
Carter won the South. Carter was the South.
卡特赢了南方 卡特就代表南方
Trust me, it's already gone.
相信我 南方已经输掉了
Irene's right. I'm not writing off the South.
艾琳说得对 我不会放弃南方
If my ideas make sense in Youngstown, they'll make sense in Mobile.
如果我的纲领能赢取扬斯敦人 那么莫比尔市人也会喜欢的
Then we get to go to Alabama.
那我们就得去阿♥拉♥巴马州
Gary Hart prepares for another busy day on the campaign trail.
加里·哈特又准备度过 竞选活动中忙碌的一天
No matter what the most hardened political cynics may say,
不管最强硬的政♥治♥批评家会怎么说
Gary Hart's speech here
加里·哈特此次的演讲
was not simply about furthering his own presidential ambitions.
不仅是关于进一步发展 自己竞选总统的野心
Take two.
再来一遍
Gary Hart was campaigning in New England today...
加里·哈特今天在新英格兰进行宣传
Gary Hart is back in the race and back in New Hampshire...
加里·哈特回到新罕布♥什♥尔州再次参选
It was typical of what you might see with the visit of a front runner.
随着领先者的到访 你们可能看到的通常都是这样
- Gary Hart's campaign circus... - ...is in Fort Wayne tonight.
加里·哈特的竞选活动 今晚在韦恩堡
Why don't we invest in their enterprise, in their industry,
我们为什么不投资他们的企业 他们的行业
create opportunities for Mexicans in Mexico.
为墨西哥的人♥民♥创造机会
Instead of stealing your jobs, they'll buy your chairs.
那样他们就不会跟你们抢工作 而是买♥♥你们做的椅子了
They're not very good chairs.
这些椅子不怎么样
Can't really help you with that.
这我可帮不了你
Let's forget about jobs for a second. Let's talk about security.
我们先忘却工作 说说安全问题
Gary Hart is running far ahead of the pack of contenders.
加里·哈特在竞争者中遥遥领先
- Give me another take. - Serious campaigning aside,
再拍次 在正经的竞选活动之外
电影精选列表