Hart's mood in recent days...
最近几天 哈特的心情
This week's issue of Newsweek magazine profiles Hart.
本周出版的《新闻周刊》杂♥志♥ 有哈特的简介
...considered to be the leading contender
说他是民♥主♥党总统提名名单中
for the Democratic presidential nomination.
排名第一的候选人
Hart spoke at four schools,
哈特走访四所学校发表演讲
was interviewed by the editors of two newspapers...
接受了两家报纸编辑的采访
After a blistering first week,
第一周猛烈的竞选活动后
Senator Hart is taking a break from the campaign trail.
哈特议员要休息一下
So, he comes to me, he says,
所以他就来找我说
"Hey, Mr. B.B., if I go for that deal,
“嘿 BB先生 要是我接下那生意的话
"I will trade you the car and the crawfish."
“就会把车和小龙虾都卖♥♥给你”
So I took that deal.
于是我就答应了那笔交易
I took that goddamn deal.
我答应了那笔该死的交易
There it is there. Is it anybody I know?
就是那艘船 有我认识的人吗
You know, friends are for dinner parties,
你懂的 朋友会一起吃晚餐
yachts are for new acquaintances, Hart.
新认识的人才带去游艇 哈特
Quite a boat, Billy.
这船真不错 比利
Well, belongs to a man named Soffer.
船主是个叫索弗的人
Good fella. Nice guy. Owns a shit-ton of real estate around up in here.
是个好人 人不错 在本地拥有大量房♥地♥产♥
Hi, B.B. Hey, darling. How are you?
BB 你好 你好呀 亲爱的 你好吗
I'm good. Told you it was a friendly crowd.
我很好 我告诉过你这些人都很友好
Hey. This is Gary.
嘿 这位是加里
Well, I'm taking my time I'm just moving along
我不着急 只是向前移♥动♥
I can't hear. What?
听不见 你说什么
You're a senator? No, recently retired.
你是参议员 不是啦 刚退休
And I take what I find
我只拿我找到的
I don't want no more
我不想多要
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
Gary.
加里
Yeah
耶
It's been such a long time
过了好久
It's been such a long time...
过了好久
Hi. I'm Donna.
你好 我是唐娜
Sorry? Donna!
什么 我是唐娜
Donna? Right.
唐娜 好
Gary.
我叫加里
Well, I get so lonely
没有你的时候
When I am without you
我变得很孤单
Nice boat.
这艘船很漂亮
Yeah. Right?
对 是吗
Deep in my mind
在我脑海深处
It's just, I, you know... I wanna go back up.
你知道吗 我想回到上层甲板去
I might just go up.
我上去了
Good times
美好时光
And faces that remind me
还有引起回忆的面孔
Yeah
耶
I'm trying to forget your...
我试图忘记你的
Okay, three, two, one. This is Mike Ritchie reporting
好 三 二 一 我是麦克·李奇
from Austin, Texas, where Senator Gary Hart of Texas...
在德克萨斯州奥斯汀市为您报道 德川参议员加里·哈特
Colorado. Fuck. Let's take it from the top. Ready?
该死 是科罗拉多州 从头再来一次 准备好了吗
Okay, 30 minutes away. Three, two, one.
好了 30分钟后开始 三 二 一
This is Mike Ritchie reporting...
我是麦克·李奇
Where's Sally?
萨利呢
...Senator Gary Hart of Colorado spent the day talking...
科罗拉多州的加里·哈特议员今天谈到
A designer suit? It's not about the suit.
名牌西装 重点不是西装
It's the presentation of things. What's this?
是形象问题 这是什么
Ralph Lauren announced they're doing wardrobe for CBS News.
拉尔夫·劳伦宣布 要为哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥新闻频道 做服装设计
John's not sure about that. What?
约翰对此不太确定 什么
You preferred Hugo Boss? It's that word, "wardrobe."
你更喜欢雨果波士的衣服 问题是“服装设计”这个词
Like they're on Three's Company.
就像拍肥皂剧似的
Well, it is a television show. No. It's the news.
这的确是电视节目 不对 是新闻
A bad suit should mean something, it's trustworthy.
低档西装本该有某种含义 即可信度
Trustworthy?
可信度
Yeah, look, it starts with designer clothes,
对 从名牌服装开始
and everyone says, "Don't they look nice,"
大家都会说“他们挺体面”
and pretty soon Vidal Sassoon is doing Tom Brokaw's hair.
很快维达沙宣就会给汤姆·布罗考做发型了
Right. Then they add some pop music, right?
对 然后再加上流行音乐 对吧
Yeah. Electric guitar?
对 电吉他
Sure, great. Mark Knopfler's writing some opening theme song,
当然 太棒了 马克·诺普夫勒编写片头主题曲
and they'll have fucking action shots of anchors leaping away from fires
然后会拍些主播跳离火灾的动作镜头
and pulling kittens out of storm drains.
把小猫拉出暴风雨中的下水道
Hey, I'd watch that. Dix, what do you think?
嘿 我倒想看这种新闻 迪克森 你觉得呢
I don't give a fuck.
我他妈才不管
All right.
好吧
You should give a fuck.
你应该管管
It's the death nail of journalism.
那将敲响新闻业的“丧铃”
Do you mean "death knell"?
你是想说“丧钟”吧
It's a common mistake.
大家常说错
How often do people just punch you in the face?
你多久被人打一次脸
Hey. It's Gary.
嘿 我是加里
You were?
是吗
I would love that. You know I would.
那太好了 你知道的
Well, within the next 10 days.
接下来这十天
Miss you, too.
我也想你
Yeah.
对
Now boarding flight 435.
435号♥航♥班♥现在开始登机
Now boarding.
现在开始登机
Another foolish call, and everybody gets a secret.
又打了一个愚蠢的电♥话♥ 每个人都有一个秘密
Can we swing him by the high school?
能不能用高中的事转移他的注意力
Unlikely. No. We can't do that.
不太可能 我们不能那么做
I think it's a good opportunity, a photo op, whole family.
我觉得这是个好机会 全家人一起拍照
If we keep him hopping around, he's gonna get scratchy.
如果我们继续让他到处跑 他会发火的
Yeah. Scratchy?
对 发火
Remember this time last year we had that flat on our bus?
还记得去年这个时候 我们的车爆胎的事吗
Here she comes. Here we go.
她来了 酒来了
I always assumed that he was born in '36 and two years after we were married,
我一直以为他是1936年出生的 我们婚后两年
he had said '37...
他才说是1937年
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
We're gonna get started. Yep. Who is it?
开始吧 好 那人是谁
It's Parker. Yeah, he's from The Washington Post.
是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的派克
He's coming up right now. Parker?
他现在就过来 派克
Yeah. Yeah, we'll bring him up.
对 我们会带他过来
It's kind of going up.
飞机开始上升了
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
对 好吧
If you don't see it kind of curving up like that...
如果你没看到它这样向上弯曲
Hey.
嘿
We have a few minutes right now, if you're ready.
我们有几分钟时间 你准备好就开始
Oh, yeah. Yeah, great. Thanks.
好 太好了 谢谢
Sorry, sir. Thank you. Hey, guys.
抱歉 谢谢 嘿 各位
Go get him, tiger.
加油
So, second row up, in.
第二排乘客起身进入包厢
Kevin? Yeah?
凯文 什么事
When can I get some face time with the senator?
我什么时候能见议员
We're gonna do a presser on the ground.
我们降落之后会召开记者发布会
No, no, I mean a one-on-one.
不我是指一对一采访
We're not doing that this time.
这次不安排那种采访
What do you call that?
那刚才他怎么进去了
The Washington Post.
他可是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的
Please. Hey. Hi.
请坐 你好
There have been several opportunities to negotiate,
有若干谈判的机会
but it seems that the president is not interested in that.
但似乎总统对此并不感兴趣
Well, but you don't think the president has gone far enough?
但你觉得总统做得还不够
I know he hasn't gone far enough.
我知道他没有尽力
I know Gorbachev, too, don't forget.
别忘了我也认识戈尔巴乔夫
Well, what are we supposed to do, aside from negotiate more reductions?
那我们除了削减核武谈判之外 还应该怎么做
Well, there won't be any peace dividend
如果不能满足戈尔巴乔夫的 要求的一半以上
if we don't meet Gorbachev more than halfway.
就没法得到和平
I'd invite him to my inauguration.
我会邀请他参加我的就职典礼
What? The Soviet premier?
什么 邀请苏联♥总♥理吗
Sure. Yeah.
当然了
电影精选列表