You're going to Miami? Billy B. Broadhurst, not...
你要去迈阿密 是比利布罗德赫斯特 不是
How about I get a down week in Miami?
我去迈阿密怎么样
Jesus, there's a lot of Billys around here, right?
天呀 叫比利的人太多了 是吧
Well, I'm Bill, right?
我叫“比尔”好吗
Only an 8-year-old should be called Billy.
八岁小孩才会叫“比利”
So, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ask this question,
我不知道该不该问这个问题
but what exactly is Billy B.'s position on this campaign?
比利布罗德赫斯特在 这次竞选中持什么态度
Well, he's a Louisiana lobbyist,
他是路易斯安那州的说客
so his chief contributions to the political process
所以他对政♥治♥进程的主要贡献
seem to be gumbo and bourbon.
似乎是秋葵和波旁威士忌
And dirty jokes.
还有黄段子
He makes the senator laugh, so... All right, going back.
他能把议员逗笑 所以 好吧 接着说
Last week in April, we kick off and hit the road,
4月最后一周 我们就出发上路
starting with a grip-and-greet in Kansas.
从堪萨斯州的公众见面会开始
Kansas is a go?
堪萨斯州有把握吗
Yeah, we think Kansas is a go.
对 我们认为堪萨斯州有把握
He'll actually talk about his parents?
他真会谈到自己的父母
No. He finds that irrelevant. Right.
不会 他觉得那无关痛痒 对
How? Everyone has parents. It's relatable.
为什么 所有人都有父母 能引起共鸣
So, what's relatable? That he was born?
什么共鸣 他是人生的
Okay. It's not four years ago, though.
好吧 又不是四年前
He is up 12 points. People are gonna want to get to know him.
他领先了12个点 大家会想要了解他的
Yeah, Dix. How do we get the senator to open up?
对 迪克森 我们如何让议员敞开心扉
We don't, okay? We just don't.
不用 好吗 用不着
I've never known a guy more talented at untangling the bullshit of politics
我没见过谁像他这样擅长简化政♥治♥事务
so that anyone can understand.
让所有人都能理解
It is a gift,
这是天赋
and he wants to share that with people.
他想要与大家分享这一点
And all anybody wants is for him to take a stupid photo.
但大家只想让他拍一张愚蠢的照片
He will never understand that.
这是他永远理解不了的
The danger is this.
危险在于
Will America, in the year 2000,
美国到2000年
wake up to a future as a second-rate power?
是否会变成第二强国
This is the key test of American leadership.
这就是美国领导力的关键测试
What about his marriage?
那他的婚姻呢
I heard she looks the other way.
我听说他老婆对他不闻不问
Must be a limited field of view.
一定是视野有限
Sounds pretty ideal to me.
我觉得很理想
No, sounds like a zipper story.
不对 听着像是貌合神离
What is the candidate's position on zippers?
我们这位候选人对此怎么看
He prefers them open.
他觉得神离挺不错
Bob, you and he were roommates for a while?
鲍勃 你跟他当过一段时间室友吧
Yeah, when Lee kicked him out a few years ago,
对-多年前 丽把他赶出家门时
he crashed on my couch. And?
他在我家睡过沙发 还有呢
And anything that happens on my sectional sofa is irrelevant.
他在我们家沙发跟谁睡根本不重要
A.J. says the trail reporters are obsessed with it.
AJ说小道记者痴迷于这件事
Mr. Parker, is this so? No, just some stories circulating.
派克先生 是这样吗 不 只是有些传闻而已
Such as?
举个例子吧
Well, I heard one when I was in Dallas.
我在达拉斯时听说
Someone said they saw Hart go into his hotel room
听说有人看见哈特在某次筹款会后
with a blonde heiress after a fundraiser.
带着一位金发公主进了自己的酒店房♥间
Original. Well, when I was on trail,
有创意 我当记者的时候
we fucked each other, we didn't write about it.
我们互相干 都没报道过
Well, I'm married. Good luck with that.
我已婚 那祝你好运
Should we follow up?
这事要跟进吗
You know how many members of Congress...
你知道国会里有多少议员
We'd have to expel half the Senate.
那可得开除一半议员啊
And you wouldn't be thrilled with who was left.
而留下来的那些人 不会让你高兴
I'm not thrilled now.
我现在已经不高兴了
Why do they need three hours to take a picture?
他们拍照干吗要三个小时
It's the cover of People. It's just what they do.
是《人物》杂♥志♥的封面照片 他们就是如此
And they want Gary and Lee, right?
他们想要加里和丽的合照 对吗
That's right. They call me every single day.
没错 他们每天都给我打电♥话♥
They're not the only ones, either. I need to know what the plan is.
而且不止他们一家 我得知道我们有什么打算
As in?
关于什么的
As in...
关于
I don't think that it would hurt us
我觉得不妨
to put them both out there.
让他们俩一起出镜
Okay, okay, what are you talking about?
好啦 你这话是什么意思
The state of things.
事态
There's a ton of interest
有很多人
in the separations, in the getting-back-togethers.
对他们分居和复合感兴趣
It wouldn't hurt us to... What? I think that...
我们不妨 怎么了 我认为
I think that people want to get to know the Harts.
我认为大家想了解哈特的家人
I think that they want to see them out, walking their dog,
我认为大家想看到他们一起外出 遭遭狗
pumping their gas, being regular people.
去趟加油站 就像普通人那样
He's not a regular person...
他不普通
He's the next fucking president of the United fucking States!
这家伙他妈的将会成为美国总统
Nope, it's not up for discussion.
不行 不予考虑
Your husband won't move off announcing at Red Rocks.
您丈夫坚持要在红石国家公园宣布参选
It's a powerful backdrop, Billy.
那个背景很有力 比利
You're gonna have to distribute oxygen tanks to the press.
那你得给记者们准备氧气筒了
Perhaps they'll conserve energy by not asking questions.
或许他们为了保存体力就不会提问了
Billy wants us to pose for People magazine.
比利想让我们为《人物》杂♥志♥拍照
Millions of people read People.
《人物》有成千上万读者
It has words? Don't be fooled.
那杂♥志♥有字吗 别被他骗了
Gary loves People. That is slander.
加里很喜欢《人物》杂♥志♥ 这是诽谤
You should have told him it was for Popular Science.
你应该告诉他是《科普》杂♥志♥拍照
Hey, Andrea. Hey.
安德里亚 你好 你好
You know, people want to feel like they know you,
大家想要一种了解你的感觉
and this is a good forum for that.
这个平台很好
Come on, if I do a photo shoot today, what's tomorrow,
得了吧 要是我今天拍照 那明天呢
swimsuit competition, talent show?
泳装比赛 才艺秀
Okay.
好吧
Well, there will be photographers in Kansas.
摄影师们会到堪萨斯来
Yeah, and I will be smiling like
对 我会像个综艺节目主持人似的
some sort of game show host. I love drinking Robitussin
微笑 我喜欢每晚喝些药水
to fall asleep every night.
有助于入睡
What do you think? This time next year, you might be living at the White House.
你怎么看 明年的这个时候 你或许就住进白宫了
Just think what my chores will be. Just think what your rent will be.
想想我有多少家务要干 想想你要付多少房♥租
How are the applications coming? Utterly fascinating.
你的申请怎么样了 非常好
This is really good.
写得非常好
But I just don't think you need the paragraph about the iguanas.
但我觉得你没必要写关于鬣蜥的那段
It's kind of making light of everything else you're saying about yourself.
有点儿轻视你对自己的所有介绍
It says I have a sense of humor.
这说明我有幽默感
Yeah, I don't think they care.
对 但我觉得他们才不在乎呢
So, Red Rocks?
红石国家公园是怎么回事
Yeah. I mean, if you're gonna reframe the debate,
对 我的意思是 若想重新定义这次辩论
you got to reframe the location.
就必须重新选地方
I know that. Dad, I really like it.
我知道 爸爸 我很喜欢这个主意
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm still getting a hard time about the road trip with Kate.
我跟凯特一起旅行的事还是很难
Well, we're your parents. We're supposed to, you know...
我们是你的家长 理应
Just stay on the main roads and call us every night.
只要你们别离开大路 每天晚上给我们打个电♥话♥就行
It's Kate's dad.
问题是凯特的爸爸
He doesn't like that we're sharing a room.
他不喜欢我们睡一个房♥间
He's uncomfortable about it.
这让他心里不舒服
One bed or two?
一张床还是两张床
Make an economics argument.
跟他从经济角度谈
Hotel rooms aren't cheap.
酒店房♥间可不便宜
It's a little bit farther.
还有一段路
Seriously, was Everest not available?
说真的 干吗不去珠穆朗玛峰
We should hit Enlightened Engagement before the three E's, I think.
我看说“三个E”之前 应该先说说“觉悟之约”
You're calling it "the three E's"?
你取名叫“三个E”政策
Economy, education, environment.
经济 教育 环境
You forgot ethics.
你忘了道德
Huh? So there's four "E's"?
什么 那就是“四个E”了
Gary'll need some water. What's that?
加里得喝水了 你说什么
You're gonna need some water.
你得喝水
We'll have water, Mrs. Hart. And beer.
哈特夫人 我们会喝水的 还有啤酒
电影精选列表