in case he wants to get a drink or something?
如果他想喝一杯就来找我们
With old friends?
跟老朋友们
The senator's unavailable.
议员现在没空
"The senator's unavailable."
“议员现在没空”
Fucking follow me.
他妈的跟踪我
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Okay, so they don't have a podium.
好啦 他们那里没有讲台
I don't need one. You couldn't get a podium?
不用 你弄不到讲台吗
Don't start with me.
别跟我抬杠
How are voters supposed to believe you
如果你一直堂而皇之地撒谎
when you've clearly been lying? They will or they won't.
叫选民们怎么相信你 他们爱信不信
I don't think they much care. Good. Okay.
我觉得他们不那么在乎 那好 行
You can cite the polls here.
你可以在这里引用民♥意♥调查
I don't care about polls. Yes, you do.
我才不在乎什么民♥意♥调查 不对 你在乎
Gallup just came out of the field.
盖洛普的调查结果刚出来
"Do you think the media went too far
“您认为媒体报道哈特议员私生活一事
"in its reporting on Senator Hart's private life?"
“是否做法过分 ”
6♥4♥% say "Yes." 6♥4♥% say "Yes."
6♥4♥%的人认为“是的” 6♥4♥%的人认为“是的”
"Is a candidate's behavior in his relationship
“总统候选人的情感行为
"relevant to his qualifications as president?"
“与其能否胜任总统是否相关 ”
38% say "Yes."
38%的人认为“相关”
52% say "No." 52 "No."
52%的人认为“不相关” 52%的人说不相关
Take that, fuckers! 6♥4♥%. God.
接招吧 混♥蛋♥们 6♥4♥%的人同意 天呀
They'll ask about phone calls.
他们会问打电♥话♥的事
Well, I'll say I call lots of people.
我会说给很多人打过电♥话♥
Right, that's fine.
对 可以
Are we gonna bring up Donna Rice?
我们要不要让唐娜瑞斯出面
We could ask the pool to respect her privacy.
可以让记者们尊重她的隐私
Are you fucking nuts?
你是不是疯了
It might be seen as a noble gesture.
这可能被视为一种高贵的姿态
They may have questions...
他们或许会问
You know, they may have questions about women.
对女人的事提问
Well, they can talk to Irene or Ginny or anyone who's worked for me.
他们可以采访我们的职员 比如艾琳或金妮等人
Yeah.
对
I think what
我想
Billy means is...
比利的意思是
What?
什么
Have there been others?
还有没有别的
Women...
女人
That aren't your wife. You've got to be kidding me.
你妻子以外的女人 你开玩笑吧
I'm not gonna answer that, not for them and not for you.
不管你是还是他们问 我都不会回答这种问题
It's nobody's goddamn business!
这事他妈的别人管不着
That's it.
就这样吧
That's perfect. That's your answer.
很好 你就这么回答
I'll come back when it's time.
到时我会回来的
I...
我
You know, I've woken the last two mornings
这两天每到早上
to the sound of helicopters.
我就被直升机的声音吵醒
They're waiting at our gates, dozens of them.
很多记者守在大门前等我们
Trucks with satellites.
有卫星转播车
Their garbage...
他们留下的垃圾
Littered all over the place.
到处都是
How's Andrea?
安德里亚还好吗
She's disappointed.
她很失望
Just to leave our home, she had to climb in the back seat
为了离开家 她不得不去坐
of one of your staffers.
你的员工的车
He threw an old blanket on our daughter.
他用毛毯盖住我们的女儿
That's how she left the house,
她就是这样出门的
like a criminal, like she should be ashamed.
像个罪犯似的 似乎她见不得人
No, these people should be ashamed, Lee.
不 应该感到羞耻的是那些人 丽
I mean, the public won't stand for it. It's...
民众不支持他们的行为 这
Right.
对
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I can imagine you are.
我可以想象你很抱歉
Were you thinking of me when you were flirting with that girl?
你跟那个姑娘调情时想过我吗
Were you thinking of me on that boat
你在那艘船上当着50人面
when you were making her laugh in front of 50 other people?
逗她笑的时候 你想过我吗
Were you thinking of me when you invited her into our home?
你请她去我们家的时候 你想过我吗
Are you leaving me?
你要离开我了吗
Not now.
现在不
Not yet.
现在还不会
Yeah, maybe at some point.
对 或许到时候会的
And that might feel like a burden,
那或许会感觉像负担
and it should, because you hurt me,
理应如此 因为你伤害了我
and you need to feel it, you need to know that.
你需要有这种感觉 你需要知道
You feel it, you carry it, so I don't have to.
你要去成受去承担 这样我就不用负担
Do you think you can ever accept my apology?
你认为自己会接受我的道歉吗
Excuse me.
借过
I will get to all of the questions
我会回答你们提出的
that you have, and then hopefully tomorrow,
所有问题 希望明天
we can return to the real business of this election.
我们可以回到这次大选的正事上
Senator. Yes. Ann.
议员先生 安 请提问
Yeah, thank you, sir. Yes, Ann.
谢谢您 不客气 安
Doesn't this episode
这次的事件
call your judgment as a leader into question?
是否对您作为领导时的判断能力 提出了质疑
Yes, I suppose I have...
对 我想我
I've made some mistakes, but I think...
我犯了几次错误 但我认为
Judgment, like character, needs to be measured
判断能力与性格一样
in the full context of a career,
要放到整个事业中去衡量
and I think what I've undertaken in the Senate
我认为在议会中的业绩
and the plans I've outlined for the country also speak
以及我为国家制定的计划
to my judgment.
都可以表明我有判断力
David. Yes.
大卫 请提问
How are you going to convince people in the Democratic Party
您如何说服民♥主♥党的人
that you are not going to make this kind of mistake again?
自己不会再犯这样的错误
By not making this kind of mistake again.
通过不再重复犯错的实际行动
Yes. Were there two people in the house?
请提问 当时你家只有两个人吗
Three people? Did they go and come back?
还是三个人 他们是否离开又回来了
Alan, we've been through this. It's on the record.
亚伦 这个问题我们回答过了 已有记录
There were three people who came to my house
那个周六下午
on the Saturday, late afternoon,
有三个人来到我家
and over the course of maybe two or three hours,
在那两三个小时中
we left, we came back, and then they moved on. Yes.
我们出出进进 然后他们就离开了
Senator, you were once quoted as saying that you love danger.
议员先生 您曾经原话说过您喜欢冒险
Is that why you've put yourself in this position?
是否因此将自己置于这样的境地
I don't love it that much, Jack, trust me.
我并不是那么爱冒险 杰克 信我
Yes.
请提问
Senator Hart, what would you say to the women voters of this country?
哈特议员 您对美国的女性选民们 有话要说的吗
Well, I would say that,
我想说
if you speak to anyone who's worked for me,
如果你去采访我的员工
my campaign staff, anyone in the Senate,
我们竞选组的人 或者议会中的任何人
over the last 15 to 20 years, you'll find that I have
在过去这15到20年间 你会发现
a very healthy relationship, working relationship with women.
我与女性们之间的关系很健康 是工作关系
You said there's no relationship.
您曾说过没有恋情
Are you willing to take a lie detector test?
您愿意接受测谎吗
I think the voters are a pretty good lie detector test.
我认为选民们已经是很好的测谎仪了
Will they believe you? I think they do.
他们会相信您吗 我想他们会的
The last poll I saw said that most voters believe
我看到的最新民♥意♥调查显示 大部分选民认为
the Herald was out of line.
《迈阿密先驱报》的做法很过分
More than 60%, in fact. 6♥4♥%.
事实上 有超过60%的人这么认为 是6♥4♥%
Right. When the numbers are in your favor, always be specific.
对 数据对你有利时 得说具体数字
Right?
对吗
Senator? Senator?
议员先生
Mr. Parker.
派克先生
Yes, Senator. Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢您 议员先生 不客气
Good afternoon.
下午好
Glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来
Yes.
不客气
Yesterday in your speech, you raised the issue of morality.
昨天在你的演讲中提到了道德问题
I'd like to ask you, specifically, what you meant by that.
我想问 具体地说 您是什么意思
电影精选列表