Look, I don't know what you guys are up to, but...
听着 我不知道你们要干什么 不过
I think somebody pulled your leg, buddy.
我想你被人耍了 伙计
We've been here all of two fucking seconds.
我们才刚到两秒钟而已
Look, this isn't a peep show.
听着 这不是整人节目
Now, which one of you guys are paying me?
你们俩谁付车费
New destination. We're gonna need a hotel.
换目的地 我们要去酒店
Hold on!
等一下
Look, man, I'm...
你听我说
Fuck me.
我靠
You chilly? Yeah.
冷吗 冷
We're gonna need a photographer.
我们得找个摄影师来
Hi.
嘿
Is this the stakeout?
是监视吗
No, we ran out of gas.
不是 我们没汽油了
Will you get in the fucking car, please?
你能上车来吗
Right, sure. Yeah. Get in the car.
当然 快上车
Jesus fucking Christ.
天呀
You sure they're in there?
他们真的在里面吗
Yeah, yeah. We saw them come in and out a couple of times.
对 我们见到他们多次进出
"Follow me around."
“跟踪我”
Hart told The Post to follow him around. Hey, Roy.
哈特让《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》跟踪他 罗伊 你好
"Follow me around, put a tail on me.
“跟踪我 派人盯梢
"You'd be very bored." He asked us to follow him.
“你会觉得很无聊的” 是他让我们跟踪他的
Technically, you were already following him.
事实上 你们已经在跟踪他了
Look, it's an invitation.
听着 是他邀请我们的
We... We have a responsibility here.
我们有责任这么做
Are some folks in Iowa seriously supposed to vet
爱荷华州的老百姓应该审查
some governor or congressman from God-knows-where?
某个国会议员或州长吗
You know, it... It's up to us
你懂的 要靠我们
to hold these guys accountable.
让这些人做出解释
Shit.
我靠
Is there a reason you brought a camera?
你带相机来是干吗的
Yeah, sure. Right. Go ahead.
对了 拍照 继续
Yeah, okay.
好 可以了
...have a triple, two singles, and all they have for it is a tie.
一个三垒打 两个一垒打 他们最终得到的是平局
Raines, and then Wallach.
雷恩斯之后是瓦拉赫
Winningham at first, Candaele at second and Nichols at third.
威宁汉在一垒 坎达尔在二垒 尼科尔斯在三垒
Hey. Hey, Senator.
嘿 议员您好
Last... Last draft here.
这是最后最后一稿
We changed the last paragraph here... Yup.
最后一段改过了 好
And you've done that already? Good.
已经改好了 真好
Yeah.
对
No, that's it. It's good. Okay?
就这样 很好 好吗
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Wilson, the policy guy.
那是威尔逊 是定政策的
Did he make you?
他认出你来了
I don't think so. Fuck.
我想没有 操
Have you seen the girl?
见到那个女孩了吗
I... I need a closer look.
我 得再仔细看看
Guys, it stinks in here.
各位 车里臭死了
Who are they? Bush campaign?
那些是什么人 布♥什♥竞选组的
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 可能是吧
Better head on back to your place.
最好回你家去
Fuck.
该死的
Come on, come on.
快点儿
Do you think he saw us?
你觉得他看见我们了吗
Good evening, gentlemen.
大家晚上好
Evening, Senator.
晚上好 议员先生
I'm a reporter from the Miami Herald.
我是《迈阿密先驱报》的记者
We... We'd like to talk to you.
我们 想跟您谈谈
I'd like to ask you about the woman that's staying in your townhouse.
我想了解一下 在您家过夜的那个女人
No one is staying in my townhouse.
我家没人住过
We saw you leave and come back with the same woman. It's a blonde woman.
我们看见您跟同一个女人进出那栋房♥子 是个金发女郎
I may, I may not have.
可能是 也可能不是
We saw you.
我们看见你们了
I don't know what you think you saw.
我不知道你以为自己看到了什么
Hello, Senator.
您好 议员先生
Tom?
汤姆
Yes, sir.
是我
I wonder if you could tell us
我想知道您是否可以告诉我们
whether this woman works for the campaign,
这位女士是否供职于您的竞选活动
the one we saw you with.
就是我们看到跟您在一起的那个人
She's not part of my campaign.
她不是我们竞选组的人
Okay.
好吧
Then can you tell us how you know her?
那 您能告诉我们是如何认识她的吗
I don't think that's relevant.
我不觉得这个问题有什么意义
I can assure you, Senator, this is relevant.
议员先生 我可以向您保证 这个问题有意义
Yeah, it's just that we saw you leave and come back with this woman,
对 我们真的看到 您跟这位女士进出那栋房♥子
and we... We didn't see her...
而且我们 没看到她
Tom, you can't be serious. No one is staying in my home.
汤姆 你不是认真的吧 我那栋房♥子没别人住
There's no need for that, all right?
不需要拍照 好吗
I am serious, sir.
我是认真的 先生
How long have you known this woman?
您跟这位女士认识多久了
What kind of question...
这算什么问题
What kind of questions are these?
这些都是什么问题
Is she a friend?
她是您的朋友吗
Well, I don't know why I would tell you that.
我不知道为何要告诉你
Tom, I am not going to... Can you produce her
汤姆 我不想 您能否让她
to corroborate what you're saying here?
证实您现在所说的这些话
I don't have to produce anything.
我用不着证实什么
This has gone on long enough.
这次采访时间够长的了
Senator, we know you've made calls to this woman
议员先生 我们知道 您跟这位女士打过电♥话♥
from Kansas and New Hampshire.
从堪萨斯和新罕布♥什♥尔州打的
We have the dates. Well, I make calls every day.
我们记下了日期 我每天打电♥话♥
I don't see how I'd remember, and I don't...
我怎么会记得这么多电♥话♥
But, Senator, I was at your announcement speech, okay?
但是我出席了您的发表会 好吗
You said... You said,
您说过
"We must hold ourselves accountable..." I know what I...
“我们必须对自己负责 ” 我知道我
I know what I said. "...to the highest possible
我知道自己说过什么 “以尽可能高的道德标准
"standards of integrity and ethics."
“要求自己”
Then why are we standing here?
那我们为何还站在这里
Why are we standing in an alley on a Saturday night?
我们为何要在星期六晚上站在小巷子里
I mean, don't you think you owe it to us
您不觉得我们前来
to be forthcoming? Owe you?
是您欠我们的吗 我欠你们
You're denying what we've seen with our own eyes.
我们亲眼看到的事实您都不承认
The only thing I deny is the idea that somehow
我唯一否认的是
you have the right to ask me these things.
你们怎么有权问我这些问题
You're running for president. I'm aware of that, Tom.
您正在竞选总统呀 这我知道 汤姆
It's in the papers. Well, you have a responsibility.
报纸都登了 那您就有责任
I know full well what my responsibilities are.
我很清楚自己的责任是什么
Do you know yours?
你知道你有什么责任吗
Senator.
议员先生
Have you had sex with that woman?
您跟那位女士做♥爱♥了吗
You should be...
你们应该
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你们应该为自己感到可耻
The only one putting you in this alley, Tom, is you.
汤姆 是你自己让自己 出现在这个小巷子里的
Holy shit.
该死的
We gotta type this up.
我们得赶快写出来
Hey, Billy. Get Dixon now.
嘿 比利 快让迪克森听电♥话♥
Hey, how long is it going to take you to develop those?
这几张照片要多久才能洗出来
About eight, 10 minutes.
大约八到十分钟
All right. Well, don't fuck it up. Something like that.
好吧 别搞砸了 大约
I'll try not to.
我会尽力
All right. Okay.
好吧
Fuck me.
该死的
Coffee.
咖啡
Hey.
嘿
They want us to hold for a day. Why?
他们想让我们等一天 什么
Just until we can get our shit straight, maybe get the girl's name.
等我们整理一下 或许能查出那个女孩的名字
I can't. We'll lose half the readers.
我等不了 会流失一半读者的
电影精选列表