We need to go through some things.
我们得行动起来
Now. Like this boat cruise I'm hearing about, for one.
马上 例如 我听说是一次游艇派对开始的
Do you think they completely missed
你觉得他们是不是
the back door of the townhouse? Bimini?
漏掉了那栋房♥子的后门 比米尼
I mean, I know... It's not in the piece.
我知道 那篇报道里没提
If they don't have her leaving... So?
若他们没看到她离开 怎样
Yeah, no, exactly. I mean, without the back door,
对 不 没错 我是说 不提后门的话
the entire article amounts... Gary, I mean, the whole...
那整篇文章就 加里 整件事
...to, yeah, garbage.
如垃圾一般没用
That whole trip... Bimini and Billy fucking Broadhurst.
整个旅行 比米尼群岛 和他妈的比利布罗德赫斯特
God. Forget the back door.
天呀 别管什么后门了
The point is, it's nobody's goddamn business.
重点是这跟任何人都没关系
None of it is.
整件事都是
Right? They shouldn't have been there, period.
对吗 他们就绝对不该去那里
Now, if we could all just move on.
大家继续干活吧
The... Yeah, that's what we're trying to do.
对 我们就是想继续干下去
I mean, I've been doing this for 20 years. So have you.
我♥干♥这行都20年了 你也是
The public doesn't care about this crap.
民众才不在乎这些废话
They won't stand for it.
他们不会支持的
They won't. I don't know. It...
不会的 这我不确定 这
You know, it's not '72.
现在不是1972年了
It's not even '82. It's different now.
也不是1982年 时代不同了
It's not different. I wish it wasn't.
没什么不同 我倒希望如此
It is, and... And I don't understand why,
但的确变了 我也不明白为什么
but we have to figure out how we're gonna respond to this story.
但我们必须想办法回应这件事
We're not... There is no story.
我们不 什么事都没有
They can write all this crap all they want.
他们想写什么胡话就军
They will not earn the dignity of my response.
他们不配让我答复
Jesus, Gary. What about us?
天呀 加里 那我们呢
Do we deserve a response?
你是否该给我们一个答复
About this? Yeah.
这件事 对
No.
不
Are you kidding me?
你是开玩笑吗
I got 100 kids unpacking boxes in Denver right now
有一百个员工刚搬到丹佛来
because we told them you would do what it takes to win this thing.
因为我们告诉过他们 你会竭尽所能赢得大选
I told them.
是我告诉他们的
The best and the brightest.
他们都是最优秀的人才
They left jobs. They left their families.
辞掉工作 离乡背井
People are sacrificing for you.
大家都在为你做出牺牲
And I'm not sacrificing?
我就没栖牲吗
What, should I sacrifice my privacy, Bill?
我就该牺牲自己的隐私吗 比尔
My self-respect?
栖牲自尊
And it won't just be me that gets dragged down.
被连累到可不只是我一个人
None of those kids you're talking about
你刚说的这些员工
will work another campaign where some candidate
他们不会参与其他人的竞选活动
doesn't have to account for who comes and goes
某个不需要考虑 谁进出自己的卧室的候选人
from their bedroom, and that is just the beginning.
这只是个开头而已
Okay, okay, but we're not... We're not talking
好吧 但我们 现在说的
about that right now. I am talking about that.
不是这件事 我说的就是这件事
No, no. We're talking about how you get through today
不 我们说的是你今天如何安然度过
without pissing away everything we've all worked for
而不必将我们为这次大选所做的一切
on this campaign! No, Bill.
付之一炬 不 比尔
This campaign is about the future, not rumors, not sleaze,
这次大选的重点是未来 不是谣言和丑闻
and I care about the sanctity of this process,
我在乎竞选这一神圣的过程
whether you do or do not!
不管你在不在乎
I want to reexamine this language on page 17.
我想重新检查一下第17页的语言
"It's not..."
“不仅是 ”
Here it is. "It's not just the specter of a trade war I worry about,
这里 “我担心的不仅是可怕的贸易战
"it's our loss of influence globally."
“还有我们在全球范围内失去的影响力”
I saw a bar.
我见到有个酒吧
That's my one time in Miami.
那是我在迈阿密绝无仅有的一次经历
Shit-faced, lost, bumming a ride
醉醺醺的 迷了路 搭顺风车
off some lecherous guy I knew I'd never see again.
那个司机色迷迷的 我知道术远不会再见他
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys in Miami are...
迈阿密的男人都
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, one of my ex-boyfriends
我曾经有一个男友
had his car repo'd while we were at the movies.
在我们看电影的时候 车被人偷了
Seriously?
真的
And another one is in jail for selling cocaine.
还有一个男友因为贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥进了监狱
That's classy. Yeah.
哇 太厉害了 对
Even my mom doesn't know about that one.
连我妈妈都不知道我交过这个男友
Gary is so different.
加里很不一样
How so?
怎么不一样
I feel like I can just be quiet with him.
我感觉在他身边不用说话
Myself.
做我自己
You ever have that feeling?
你有过这种感觉吗
Yeah.
有过
I'm sorry you got caught up in this, Donna.
很遗憾你被卷进这件事 唐娜
This whole world we're in,
我们所在的这个世界
none of it's making sense right now.
如今一切都毫不讲理
You have to be smart.
人必须聪明
Well, you are.
你是挺聪明的
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, coming from someone like you...
你这样的人说这话
Look at where you are.
看看你的成就吧
If she swears it was a job interview,
若她发誓是工作面试
that has to mean something. Right?
那就意味着什么 对吧
I've known Gary a long time.
我认识加里很久了
In '84, we were at a hotel.
1984年 我们住在一家酒店
I forget which one. Doesn't matter.
我忘了是哪家 无所谓
There was Gary and me and Warren Beatty.
我跟加里和华伦比提在一起
And Gary's wigging out
加里很兴奋
because he might actually win the thing, you know?
因为他或许真的会胜出 你懂吧
He starts grilling the Secret Service guys.
他开始问特勤处的人
"If I'm president and I want to fly to Boulder for the day
“如果我当了总统 想去伯德尔玩一天”
"and shop for used books with my kids, how about that?
“跟我们家孩子买♥♥些旧书 会怎样
"What about my private time?"
“我的私生活会怎样 ”
And Warren says, "Gary, you're not getting it.
华伦说:“加里 你没有私生活了
"There is no privacy.
“没有隐私
"The cameras go everywhere now."
“摄像机已经无处不在了”
And Gary was, like, confounded.
加里大惊失色
He says, "Well, that's... That's Hollywood, Warren.
他说:“好莱坞才那样 华伦
"That's the paparazzi. That's not politics."
“那就成了狗仔队 不是政♥治♥了”
He's right, isn't he?
他说得对 是吧
I don't know. Is he?
我不知道 是对的吗
NBC announced Shelley Long's replacement on Cheers for next season.
美国全国广播公♥司♥宣布了《欢乐酒店》 下一季取代雪莉隆的演员
Tammy Bakker.
泰姆别克
Are we just spinning our wheels?
我们是不是在浪费时间
I mean, when do we know we're dead?
我们什么时候才知道自己完蛋了
Poor Gary Hart.
可怜的加里·哈特
Here's a man who's running for the presidency of the United States.
他正在竞选美国总统
Now, the day before yesterday,
前天
somebody asked him what the name of the boat was,
有人问他那艘船叫什么名字
and they didn't seem to remember.
他们似乎想不起来了
Well,
这个嘛
I can see why they wouldn't want to remember.
我明白他们为何不想记住那个名字
The name of the boat was Monkey Business.
因为那艘船叫做“恶作剧号♥”
Now, here's what I don't figure out.
我不明白的是
You're running for the highest office in the land,
你要竞选全国最高的职位
you're going to take a little trip to Bimini
要到比米尼群岛去短途旅行
with a couple of ladies,
跟几个女人一起去
and you're gonna go down and charter a boat.
你去租船的时候
Now, of all the boat names that are out there,
有那么多不同名字的船
like Mother,
比如“圣母号♥”
or Mother Teresa,
或者“特蕾莎修女号♥”
you hire a boat called Monkey Business?
可你却选了一艘叫“恶作剧号♥”的船
That's not good thinking.
考虑不够周到
Nobody knows what... What happened on the boat,
没人知道 船上发生过什么
but I understand the whales were watching them.
但我知道鲸鱼们在看着他们
电影精选列表