So who are you, and... She's flying up there
你是谁 而且 她本周末将坐飞机
to see him in Washington this weekend.
去华盛顿见他
Hart's not in D.C. this weekend.
哈特本周末不在华盛顿
He's going to Kentucky for the Derby.
他要去肯塔基州看赛马
Sorry, lady.
抱歉 女士
Wait.
慢着
I want to ask you,
我想问问你
do you guys pay for pictures?
你们会花钱买♥♥照片吗
That's great. Jesus.
太好了 天呀
Good luck, lady.
祝你好运 女士
What'd he say? He hung up.
他怎么说 他把电♥话♥挂了
Thank you so much. That's great...
非常感谢 那太好了
Hi... Yes. You can go out...
嗨 对 你可以去
Yes, sir, he is a voice for the working man, that's correct.
对 先生 他会帮工人说话 没错
That's right, ma'am. Thank you so much for...
没错 女士 非常感谢您
Glad we can count on your support. Yeah...
很高兴您支持我们 对
My name's Gary Hart. I'm running for president.
我的名字是加里·哈特 我在竞选总统
Now, over the next year, you're gonna see a lot of campaign ads...
今后一年 大家将见到很多竞选广♥告♥
Goddamn, he looks good.
天呀 他真帅
He... Yeah, he's great. That's a great tie.
对 他很帅 领带很好看
Very attractive man. Yeah.
很有魅力的男人 对
I think I like the second take better, though.
我更喜欢第二次拍的
He's got his hand in his pocket.
手插在裤袋里
Senator Hart actually opposed the current administration's efforts
其实 哈特议员反对现任政♥府♥
to reduce federal unemployment benefits.
减少联邦失业救济金的做法
Yes. He actually also voted against every aspect
对 其实里根1981年的政策
of the Reagan program in 1981.
各个方面他都反对
Well, you know what, that's fantastic to hear.
你知道吗 这太好了
Well, we will. Eileen, I really appreciate it.
我们会的 艾琳 非常感谢你
Hal will call you about where to send the check and all that, and...
哈尔会打电♥话♥告诉你支票寄去哪里 还有
Righto.
没错
Okay. Talk soon.
好 再见
You're a free man.
你可以下班了
Until call time tomorrow. Thank you. Irene,
明天再见 谢谢你 艾琳
will you tell Steve and Kitty I can't make Kentucky?
你能否告诉史蒂夫和凯蒂 我不能去肯塔基州了
You're gonna miss the Derby?
你不去看赛马了
And get Ellie to get me some coffee.
叫艾丽给我倒一杯咖啡
You never get the tacos.
你不会吃到墨西哥玉米卷了
Someone should have told you that.
早该有人告诉你
But Friday's taco day, man.
但周五是墨西哥玉米卷日呀
Yeah. Let me know how Saturday goes.
对 回头告诉我你周六过得怎么样
Hey. What's doing?
嘿 有什么事
I think I need your help on something.
我想让你帮我个忙
You all right?
你没事吧
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你就像见了鬼似的
All right!
好嘞
Won't be a moment.
很快就熟了
There's the beef.
这就是那个牛肉了
It's not bad, actually.
其实还不难吃
A lot of potatoes in that one right there?
有很多土豆
It's good. Yeah.
很好吃 对
Baked potatoes too?
要烤土豆吗
Fries are pretty good, huh? Good gravy.
炸薯条很好吃吧 很多肉汁
But don't let your burger that I slaved over go cold, okay?
别把我好不容易 给你煎的肉饼放凉了 好吗
Sure.
当然不会
We'd like the burger to be mentioned in the first paragraph, A.J.,
我们要把肉饼的事放在第一段中提
if that's okay. Sure. Absolutely.
如果可以的话 当然可以
Maybe the best thing I've done this entire campaign.
或许是整个竞选活动中我做得最棒的了
So, are we almost done?
差不多结束了吗
Just about.
差不多了
Have you... Have you read the book yet?
你看那本书了吗
Just about. It's Tolstoy.
差不多看完了 是托尔斯泰写的
Can I ask you about your separation?
我能否问一下您和夫人分居的事
It's a fairly common occurrence.
这相当常见
I'd avoid it if you can.
如果可以的话 我不想提
Look, I'm not having fun asking about this,
听着 你想知道的话我告诉你
in case you're wondering.
问这个问题我并不好受
I wasn't.
我没那么想
Well... Well, look, I just...
听我说 我只是
Why should anybody care? How... How is it relevant?
为何别人要关心这个 这事与竞选有何相干
Well, some people feel like... Senator?
有些人认为 议员先生
...it's hard to know you, and I'm trying to help...
很难了解您 我想帮您
No. Why are... People... Who are these people
不对 这些都是什么人
everyone keeps telling me about? Okay, fine.
怎么大家一致告诉我有这样的人 好吧 没关系
Because no... Maybe... Maybe some of us.
因为没有 或许 是我们的人
We feel that way. So, reporters?
我们如此认为 那就是记者们了
Some of us, yes.
有些记者 对
Some of you who were still in high school
我帮麦格文竞选宣传时
when I was running McGovern's campaign.
你们有些人还在上高中
A.J., either ask something else...
AJ 要么你问些别的
It's not my fault you're just arriving at the party, A.J.
AJ 你才刚入行 这不是我的错
Well, okay. Fine.
好吧 没关系
So, around that time you told Gail Sheehy
那么你那时告诉加尔西伊
you believed in reform marriage, what did that mean?
你相信婚姻改革 这话什么意思
For crying out loud. I...
天呀 我
I was young and tired and living across the country from my wife,
那时我还年轻 精神疲惫 跟妻子住在美国两端
and I made a stupid joke.
我开了一个愚蠢的玩笑
You know, this right here is why people don't want to be in public life,
正因如此 人们才不想抛头露面
because someone will dredge up something you said in a moment 15 years ago
因为会有人拿你15年前说的话做文章
and act like it somehow encapsulates your life.
就好像那一句话包含了你的一生
Look. Hey, look, I don't... No, look I... I'm gonna
听我说 嘿 我不 不 我
answer one more of these. I'm not gonna sit here anymore.
我再回答一个这样的问题就走
We've covered all the stuff that matters.
重要的事情我们都已经谈完了
Did... Did you ask Reagan
你 问过里根
about his marriage? All right, let's wrap this up.
他的婚姻如何吗 好吧 结束吧
No, no. Listen, did you ask Carter these questions?
不 听着 你问过卡特这种问题吗
There have been rumors, particularly about...
有传闻特别提到
For God's sake, A.J., just ask whatever it is you came here to ask
看在上帝的份上 AJ 问你想问的吧
or whatever your editor told you to ask me.
或者你们编辑叫你问我的问题
This is beneath you.
这样做太让你丢份了
Okay.
好吧
Do you feel like you have a traditional marriage?
你认为自己的婚姻关系传统吗
"A..."
“传 ”
Yeah, no, that's it. We're done here. You know,
不 够了 我们完事了 你知道吗
you... You want to know what I'm doing in my spare time, A.J., is that it?
你是不是想知道我业余时间干什么
Follow me around, put a tail on me. You'd be very bored.
那你就跟踪我 派人盯梢 你会觉得很无聊的
That was bullshit.
刚才那个太扯了
Just relax.
放松
What am I supposed to do? Act bored.
我该做些什么 假装无聊
Most people just look bored.
大多数人都一副无聊的样子
What does she look like? Attractive. You know?
她长什么样 很漂亮 你懂吧
Hot enough to make you leave your wife.
足够让你跟老婆离婚了
Honestly, it wouldn't take that much.
说实话 不用那么漂亮 我们就离了
Miami passengers...
迈阿密的旅客们
Please have your passports available for inspection by the gate agent.
请准备好护照供工作人员检查
Stop staring at 'em.
别盯着她们看
You don't have to look at the floor. Just...
不用看着地面 你就
Here you go, sir. Thank you.
给您 谢谢
What would you like, ma'am? Just a...
您想要些什么 女士 我要
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们晚上好
We will soon be arriving at Washington National Airport.
我们即将抵达华盛顿国际机场
Do we know where they're going?
你知道她们去哪吗
I know where Hart lives.
我知道哈特家住哪
This one here on the left.
左边这栋就是
You want me to pull over?
想让我停车吗
Just hang a second.
等一会儿
No security? Nothing?
没有保安吗 什么都没有
You think this is it? It's his place.
你认为是这里吗 这地方是他的
You guys getting out? Just give us a second.
你们要下车吗 稍等一下
No Secret Service? He isn't the nominee yet.
没有特工吗 他还没得到正式提名
电影精选列表