Okay, let's do it. Who's in?
太好了 我们去提要求吧
This is great! Let's go make our demands!
不 我们赞成的是拍完电影
No, we're in to finish the movie.
我说的不是这个 我说的是“大家赞成退出电影吗 ”
That's not what I said! I said, "Are you in to be out of the movie?"
那你应该说“谁要退出”
Then you should have said out!
不 我解释了计划 然后我说: “你们赞成这个计划吗 ”
No. I explained the plan, and then I said, "Are you in for the plan?"
我们为什么要听一个 连投票规则都搞不懂的人
Why would we listen to someone who doesn't know how voting works?
各位 我非常为你们自豪
Guys, I am proud of you.
大家明白吗 团结起来 我们将无所不能
Do you understand that, together, we can do anything?
我在给大家展示经典的煽动方式
And I'm manifesting right now, for all of us, a classic!
-耶 -好啊
-Yeah! -Yeah.
应该是这样才对
That's where it's at.
嘿 打住 我还没说完呢 你把我的会议抢走了
Hey, no, stop! This is not finished yet. You stole my meeting!
《悬崖野兽6》
Cliff Beasts 6!
贝斯塔先生 有必要搞这么大的阵仗吗
Mr. Best, is all this necessary?
或许有 或许没有
Maybe, maybe not.
这里是酒店 不是战区
This is a hotel, not a war zone.
我的职责是照看他们 不是囚禁他们
My job's to look after these people, not imprison them.
你不才在乎这些人 你只想快点拍完电影
You don't care about them. You just wanna get the job done!
就像中士假装关心手下的士兵 然后马上把他们送去战场
Like a sergeant pretends to care about the soldiers before he sends them off
赴死
to die.
我们赶紧拍完电影 滚回家吧
Now, let's finish this film and go home!
(第94日)
-嘿 加文 -嗨
-Hey, Gavin? -Hi.
怎么回事 我下个场景一句台词都没了
What's going on? All my lines are gone from the next scene.
不可能 她有台词吧 对吗
Oh, that can't be true. She has lines in this, doesn't she?
只有拟声的台词
Uh, only nonverbal lines.
但是我应该和小悬崖野兽产生情感的
But I'm supposed to emotionally connect with the baby cliff beast.
没错 电影公♥司♥想交给克丽丝托 因为她年轻
Oh, yes! That's right. The studio wanted Krystal to do that because she's young.
我也年轻着呢
I'm young.
他们觉得她会更容易 和小野兽发生感情
They thought she'd connect more with the baby beast.
-为什么 -她自己就是个小孩
-Why? -Well, she's the baby.
你现在不是
And you're not now.
电影公♥司♥知道你工作量太大了 他们听到你的诉求了
The studio know that you're overworked. And they heard you.
-什么叫“他们听到我的诉求”了 -他们听到你的诉求了
-What do you mean, "They heard me"? What? -They heard you.
终于等到你了 狗♥杂♥种♥
I got you now, you son of a bitch.
不要
No.
科尔 把你的枪放下
Cole, put that goddamn gun down.
这个小恐龙和我们一样 有在这个星球生存的权利
That baby dinosaur has just as much right to be on this planet as we do.
这和星球无关
It's not about the planet.
这事关公平
It's about justice!
不 放下
No, put it down!
该死 薇薇安
God damn it, Vivian.
你怎么这么天真
How can you be so naive?
这些东西杀人不眨眼
These things are killers.
它们害死了加拉尔 还害死了你父母
They killed Jarrar, and they killed your parents!
它们杀死了你父母
They killed your parents dead.
不是所有恐龙都是畜生
Not all of them are beasts.
但或许我们中的一些人是
But maybe some of us are!
薇薇安 你要做什么 回来 快回到这里 该死
Vivian, what are you doing? Come here! Get back here now! Shit.
你会命丧黄泉 和你妈妈一样
You're gonna wind up dead, like your momma!
过来 小家伙
-Come here, little guy.
它只是饿了而已
He's just hungry.
她好像能跟恐龙进行心灵沟通
It's like she's dino psychic.
你现在很安全 没人会伤害你
You're safe now. No one's gonna hurt you.
如果那玩意敢动一下 我就把它的脑袋崩掉
If that thing moves, I'm gonna blow its fucking head off.
哇哦
Wow.
好吧
-Okay.
它在跟她
He's learning
学习
from her.
好吧 看看你会不会这样跳
Okay, let's see if you can do these steps.
很好
Very good. Very good.
哇哦
Wow.
看来我们要来一场乡村舞会了
Looks like we're about to have us a hoedown.
好吧 跳起来吧
All right, here we go.
现在我明白了
Now I know
我必须把它们赶尽杀绝
I must kill them all.
卡
And cut!
真的很棒
Really nice work.
你能停下吗 不用再放水了
Can you stop? You don't need to do that anymore.
嘿 你刚才表现真棒
Hey, you looked amazing!
达伦 这真是太扯淡了
Darren, this is such bullshit.
这本来该是我的大场面 现在我却只能尿裤子
That was supposed to be my big scene, and now all I do is piss myself.
排尿是非常真实的 这是人类受到悬崖野兽
Urination is a very real and human reaction
惊吓后的正常反应
to getting roared at by a cliff beast.
-太侮辱人了 -换作是我就不会发愁
-It's humiliating! -I wouldn't worry about it.
我们要为 《悬崖野兽》的脑残粉服务
We've got to serve the Cliff Beast nerds, the fans out there.
他们想要真实性
They want authenticity.
克丽丝托刚才跟恐龙跳抖音舞 这也叫真实吗
Krystal just did a fucking TikTok with a dinosaur. Is that authentic?
那支舞是他们要在奥斯卡上用的 片段剪辑
That dance is the clip they're gonna use in the Oscars.
什么 不 才不是
-What? No, they're not.
相信我
-Oh, believe me.
加文 我们要停止拍摄 下定决心 专心致志 我会重写剧本
Gavin, we gotta shut down, buckle down, focus, and I will rewrite that script.
你给我两周时间 我会让这个剧本大放异彩
You give me two weeks, and I'll have it rocking.
-我们要停拍两周吗 -对 就像《现代启示录》一样
Shut down for two weeks?
他们树立了榜样
Yeah, like they did with Apocalypse Now. That's the model.
-干吗 -我们不能停拍两周
-What? -We are not shutting down for two weeks.
我们当初跟拉斐说只离开三个月
We told Rafi we'd be gone for three months.
这都五个半月了
It's been five and a half!
我费了这么大劲 不能白费心血
I didn't come all this way to not have it work out.
等拉斐看到这电影有多精彩后 他会理解的
Rafi will understand when he sees how great the movie is.
这一系列电影全是烂片
None of these movies are great.
嘿 我是在给他做榜样 证明辛勤工作
Hey, I am modeling for him the value of hard work
毅力和责任的价值
and perseverance and responsibility.
这是父亲能给孩子最好的爱
That is the best thing a father can do for a child.
不对 父母能给孩子最好的爱 就是陪伴
No, the best thing a parent can do is be present.
我跟你说过 我爸带他去松久信幸 吃午饭了 他看起来没事
I told you, my dad took him out to lunch at Nobu, and he seemed fine.
-你觉得他没事吗 -对
-You think he's fine? -Yeah.
他为一个肾脏移植病人 创建了公开筹款
He started a GoFundMe for a kidney transplant!
-他筹到了多少钱 -79000美元
How much did he raise? $79,000!
这孩子是个企业家
Kid's an entrepreneur.
他才成为我们的家人17个月
He's only been a part of our family for 17 months!
我很讨厌这样说
I hate to say this,
但这个系列在我生命中的时间 比拉斐长得多
but this franchise has been in my life a lot longer than Rafi has.
你真是个烂人
You are so screwed up.
我要把你弄上禁止收养名单
I'm gonna make sure that you get put on some no-adoption list!
-你会这样做吗 -你永远都别想领养孩子了
-Please, will you do that? -You'll never adopt again!
是吗 我会再次领养
Oh, yeah? I'll adopt again.
如果我想 可以领养半个南美洲的孩子
I'll adopt half of South America if I want!
秘鲁 智利 委内瑞拉 来吧 和我一起生活
You know, Peru, Chile, Venezuela. Come on, you're living with me!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
收拾打包
I'm packing.
你要离开吗
You're leaving?
对 明天我们有个比赛
-Yeah, tomorrow we have a game. -Oh.
-我没告诉你吗 -没有
-Didn't I tell you? -No.
那我们现在怎么办 你能告诉我你的邮箱吗
So what do we do now? I mean, can I get your email?
当然可以
Of course.
好吧 是什么
Okay, what is it?
你现在就要
-Oh, you want it now? -Mm-hmm.
但我在收拾行李
Oh, but I'm packing.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what is going on?
-什么 -我有点糊涂
-What? -I'm a bit confused.
我还以为我们是认真♥相♥处
I thought we had something serious.
是这样的 我结婚了
Here's the thing. I'm married.
什么
What?
我有五个孩子
I have five kids.
-你有五个孩子 -分别和三个女人生的
-You have five kids? -With three different women.
-分别和三个女人生的 -还有三个快出生了
-With three different women? -I have three more coming.
和其他两个女人的
With two other women.
哇 好的 所以…
Wow. Okay, so,
或许我应该给你妻子打电♥话♥
maybe I should call your wife.
电影精选列表