I have not seen anyone in 37 days!
-你想打网球吗 -我太想跟你打网球了
-You want to play tennis? -I would love to play tennis!
-四点钟 -四点钟
-Four o'clock? -Four o'clock!
你有球吗 噢 我有球
Do you have balls? Oh, I have balls!
我今天早上跟劳伦谈过了
I spoke to Lauren this morning.
她爱你们所有人 她说你们能给她最大的慰藉
She loves you all, and she said the best thing that you could do for her
就是把这部电影拍成巨作
would be to make this movie great.
我也跟她谈了 她意见很大
I spoke to her too, and she is not being cool about it.
她非常生我的气 好像是我的错一样
She's really pissed at me like it's my fault.
但我没有把她的手指崩掉
I didn't shoot her fingers off.
贝斯特先生的团队误以为 你们被一个疯狂的跟踪者袭击
Mr. Best's team thought that you were being attacked by a crazed stalker.
他们能把她的手指接回去吗
Were they able to reattach her fingers?
他们一根手指都没找到
-They, uh, didn't find any of them.
-只剩下一根拇指了 -这是一种恩赐 好吗
-All that's left is a thumb. -This is a blessing.
劳伦经历过这次劫难后 会更加强大
Lauren is gonna come back from this stronger.
用大拇指能做很多很多事 小拇指就不是这样
There are a million things you can do with a thumb. It's not like it's a pinkie.
她什么时候拍剩下的戏
When will she shoot the rest of her scenes?
她剩下的戏就不拍了 劳伦杀青了
Well, we're not gonna shoot the rest of her scenes. Lauren is wrapped.
我们有一些聪明的修复方法 观众应该看不出来
We've got some clever fixes I don't think anybody's gonna notice.
所以我们可以离开了吗
So are we allowed to leave?
很抱歉 我们不能放你们走 你们必须留下来 因为我们签合同了
We can't do that, unfortunately. You have to stay 'cause we have contracts.
这叫成年人的义务
It's called being an adult.
老天爷
Fucking Jesus Christ.
好吧 现在有个小困难 但应该不会有什么影响
Uh, one hiccup. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.
我们的特技协调员史蒂夫 对病毒有些恐慌
Our stunt coordinator, Steve, has had a bit of a virus scare,
所以今天他会以视频会议的方式 陪我们拍摄
so he is going to be joining us on Zoom today.
-拍动作场景要花很长时间 -史蒂夫
-Oh, it takes so long to shoot action. -Steve!
嘿 大家好 希望今天的特技镜头 让大家热情高涨
Hey, guys! Hope everybody's excited for today's stunt sequence.
史蒂夫 你好像瘦了点
Uh, Steve, looks like you lost some weight.
我的体重一如往常
I'm the same weight as always.
好吧 我们来讲一下戏
All right, uh, let's go through the scene.
好的 开始吧 就像排练的那样 就是…
Okay, you know what? Let's run it. Just as we rehearsed, it's gonna be…
我卡住了
I froze.
我卡住了 我刚才卡住了吗
I'm frozen. Did I freeze?
该死 我跟你说了行不通的
Fucking bullshit! I told you it wouldn't work!
都清楚了吗 我都说清楚了吗
Am I clear now? Am I coming in clear?
-是的 -史蒂夫 继续
-Yeah. -Go ahead.
是这样的 动作戏从达斯汀 制♥服♥第一个冰人开始
Here's how it goes. The action starts when Dustin engages the first iceman.
经典的肉搏战 记住 格挡闪避 刺拳 然后以裸绞结束
Typical hand-to-hand combat. Remember, parry, jab, end up with a naked choke.
好的 带我去土堆那边
Okay, take me over to the mound.
在土堆上 卡罗尔会丢几颗炸♥弹♥
On the mound, Carol's gonna take out icemen four and five
干掉四号♥和五号♥冰人
with a series of explosions.
迪特尔和克丽丝托 你们提供对战冰人的火力掩护
Dieter and Krystal, you're providing cover fire for the icemen,
肖恩 你要走…
and, Sean, you're gonna walk--
问题 我该怎么到达我的位置 我要向左转吗
Question. When I'm supposed to get to my mark, do I turn to my left?
好的 第一组 动起来 开拍吧
Okay, first team, walking on! Let's do this!
小心
Watch out! Watch out!
我一定会看这部电影
I'd see that movie!
我忘记跟你说了 我爸做特技很烂
I forgot to tell you that my dad sucks at stunts.
抱歉 我好像抓错绳子了 我们趁现在再拍…不
Sorry, think I grabbed the wrong wire. Let's do another one-- No!
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
我刚才看了一下邮件 拍得如何
I was checking my email real quick. How'd it go?
不是很好 我们可能得…
Um… Not very well. We might have to…
再拍一条 好的
-Do another take, yeah.
我要你给电影公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 让他们滚蛋
I want you to call the studio and tell them to fuck off!
那以后我要是想给马克鲁弗洛 争取到长点的预告片该怎么办
Well, what happens then when I need to get a bigger trailer for Mark Ruffalo,
如果我找他们 他们会说: “你之前替卡罗尔出气 让我们滚蛋”
I ask 'em and they say, "You just told us to fuck off for Carol"?
-我做不到 好吗 -我的合同上有硬性结束日期吗
-I can't do that, okay? -Do I have a hard out date on my contract?
-没有 -那他们就可以永远剥削我
-No. -So they could just make me work forever.
不 不是永远 他们不是怪物 他们只是想拍一部好电影
No, not forever. They're not monsters! They're just trying to make a good movie.
他们这是欺负我们
We're being mistreated!
放过我吧 你是以女演员的身份受欺负
Oh, spare me! You're being "actress-mistreated."
而我是以一个活生生的人受欺负
I'm being fucking human being-mistreated!
你有没有试过教12岁的孩子数学 难于上青天 好吗
You ever try to teach a 12-year-old math? It's impossible, okay?
他被关在房♥间里
He's been shut up in his room.
有一天我走进去 他正在看日本出租车黄♥片♥
I walked in there the other day, and he was watching Japanese taxi porn.
什么是日本出租车黄♥片♥
What is Japanese taxi porn?
顾名思义嘛
Just what it sounds like.
在日本 视频播到一半 出租车司机就会被♥操♥
They fuck the taxi driver halfway through the video, in Japan!
我需要你给电影公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 告诉他们别再欺负我们
I need you to call the studio and tell them to stop mistreating us.
否则我就退出 离开这里
Otherwise, I'm out. I'm walking.
如果你现在退出电影拍摄
You walk off the film now,
就要为自己造成的所有超支 负经济责任
you are financially responsible for any overages that you create.
什么 这什么意思
What? What does that mean?
意思就是 如果你退出电影 就会欠他们1.14亿美元
It means that if you leave the movie, you will owe them 1♥1♥4♥ million bucks.
我都不知道这回事
I didn't know that was in there!
我也不知道 我没读你的合同
I didn't either. I didn't read your contract!
你不是称职的经纪人 也不是称职的朋友
You're not being a good agent or a good friend.
我是一个很称职的经纪人 还有 你知道吗 我不是你的朋友
I'm being a very good agent. And you know what? I'm not your friend.
那是我们在疫情没爆发时维持的假象
It's something we pretend when there isn't a pandemic.
-我要挂了 是马克鲁弗洛 -别挂…
-I gotta go. It's Mark Ruffalo. -Don't hang up--
嘿 马克
Hey, Mark.
天啊 你在泳池里
Oh, my God, you're in the pool.
你好吗
How you doing?
我觉得今天很美好
I thought today was so good.
是吗
You did?
-你不觉得吗 -不 今天就是场灾难
-Did you not? -No! Today was a disaster.
-你在说什么 -所有人都在拍特技时受伤了
-What are you talking about? -Everyone got injured in the stunt!
我说的是特技之前 我们之前拍的那场戏非常精彩
I mean before the stunt. The scene that we did before was incredible.
对 那场戏确实很有才 但今天大家都伤得不轻
That was genius, but everybody got really hurt.
对 这当然很不幸 我明天会跟大家谈谈
Yeah, that was unfortunate for sure. I'm gonna talk to them tomorrow.
我只是…说实话 我觉得自己筋疲力竭了
I just… Honestly, I don't think I have anything left to give.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
大概是我太过关注恐龙 而忘记这部电影里也有人类了
I guess I was so focused on the dinosaurs, I forgot there are human beings involved.
对啊
Right.
好 我会跟加文谈谈 我真的会做出改变 让你们满意
Yeah. I'm gonna talk to Gavin. I'm gonna really change things so that you're happy.
我感到非常抱歉
I am mortified.
真的吗 真是及时雨
Really? That would be a lifesaver!
卡罗尔 我真的很抱歉
Carol, I'm really sorry.
我会解决的
I'm gonna fix this.
-嘿 -天啊
-Hey. -Oh, my God!
-我们来比赛 快点 -嘿
-I'll race you. Come on! -Hey!
来吧 快来抓我
Come on. Try and catch me!
马可
Marco!
嘿 达伦 这怎么回事
Hey, Darren. What's up here?
这些不是我写的剧本
These are not my pages.
我们决定…我们不拍那些戏了
Yeah, um, we decided we're just… We're not gonna shoot those.
写得不太好 所以我们要拍原始剧本
They weren't good, so we're gonna go and shoot the original script,
也就是电影公♥司♥批准的真正剧本
also known as the real script that was approved by the studio.
同时也是最糟糕的一稿
Also known as the worst fucking draft!
大家都赞同我的修改非常完美
Everybody agrees that my revisions are kicking ass.
这些修改阐明了我们支持环保的意图
They clarify our pro-environmental message.
大家不在乎环境
People don't care about the environment.
这电影的看点是恐龙被炸死
People go to see the movies to see dinosaurs blow up and die.
为什么 因为恐龙会杀死人 它们是怪物
Why? Because dinosaurs kill people. They're monsters!
我们需要一部有感情的电影 你问问玛莎 玛莎
We need a movie with heart. Ask Martha. Martha?
她是我们的观众
She's our audience.
难道恐龙不需要活下去吗
Don't the dinosaurs need to live?
我才不在乎恐龙死不死 知道吗 它们不是早就死了吗
I don't care if dinosaurs die, you know? I thought they were dead.
好吧 我会一字一句按你的破剧本来
Fine. I'll do your shit word-for-word.
接下来要拍的那场烂戏
That fucking scene we're about to shoot,
我不知道自己如何能拍好 但我会的 因为这是我的专长
I don't know how I'll make it work, but I will 'cause that's what I do.
我能把垃圾变成金子
I turn shit into gold.
你应该把这些吃了
You're meant to slurp those ones back.
嘿 你们知道吗 我听说这电影拍摄很不顺
Hey, do you know, I heard that the movie is going really badly.
他们会多拍三个月 我真是太高兴了
They're gonna extend for another three months. I can't be happier!
这些废物在我的酒店待的时间越长
The longer these shitbags stay in my hotel,
他们离开后 我的房♥子就会越大
the bigger my house is gonna be when they leave.
我要买♥♥个能给屁♥股♥喷水的马桶
I'm gonna have one of those toilets that shoots water up my ass,
带加热和烘干功能的
heats it and dries it for me.
荣乔不要再碰任何东西了
电影精选列表