好的 怎么清
Okay, how?
我现在要把他的脸颊肉扩张一下
So I'm just expanding his cheek flesh at the moment.
-为什么 -我抓到他的舌头了
-What is the purpose? -I've got his tongue.
这样他就不会吞下自己的舌头 我会好好照顾你的舌头
So he's not gonna swallow his tongue. Your tongue is in good hands!
迪特尔 该死 怎么回事
Dieter! Oh, fuck. What's going on?
天啊 你在做什么
-God. What are you doing?
是突发心脏病 我们需要反击回去
It's a heart attack! We need to attack it back.
-什么 不是这样 -突发心脏病
-What? That is not true! -Heart attack!
-医药箱 -能把纳洛酮给我吗
-Medical kit! -Oh. Can you get me the NARCAN?
-好的 -我应付不来
-Yes. -Oh. I can't deal with this.
如果他服用了鸦♥片♥类药物 这个应该能稀释
If he's taken opioids, this should dilute them.
好了
There we go.
快醒醒 哥们
Come on, Dieter.
-看上去好像没用 -等等 他对花生过敏
-Doesn't appear to be working. -Wait! He's allergic to peanuts.
-离手 -醒醒啊 迪特尔 别死在我前面
Clear! Come on, Dieter! Don't you die on me!
让开 大家都退后 蠢演员们
Get out of my way! Everybody back.
荣乔 你说的是什么语言
What language are you speaking?
抱歉 我一紧张就会说印地语 这是一种更好的危机语言
When I get stressed, I speak Hindi. It's a better crisis language.
-我们现在应该给他电击 -好的
-We should shock him now. -Right, yeah.
-三 二 一 -三 二 一 离手
Three…Two, one, clear!
现在是几点
What time is it?
3点23分
3:23.
好的 死亡时间 3点23分
Okay. Time of death, 3:23.
-死亡时间 这就宣布死亡了吗 -死亡时间
-Time of death? Are we calling death? -Time of death?
结束了
It's over.
好 但是我们要做的是去酒吧
Okay, but what we're gonna do is we're gonna go to the bar,
我们要举杯 好的 为他非凡的传承干杯
and we're gonna raise a glass, okay, to what an incredible legacy he had.
他是个魔术师 百变演员
He was a magician. A chameleon.
一种可以变色的爬行动物
A reptile that could change colors.
他的胸膛还在动 冈瑟
His chest is still moving, Gunther!
他没活着 好吗 只是他的身体 稍微活动一下 让灵魂释放出来
He's not alive! Okay? That's just the body letting him go by moving a little bit.
仅此而已
That's what that is.
-人们把这叫“死亡之息” -我觉得他想回来找我们
-They call it death breath. -I think he wants to come back to us.
晚安 亲爱的王子 去往美妙的光亮处吧
Good night, sweet prince. Go to that beautiful light!
-迪特尔 不要去光亮的地方 -你可以去光亮的地方
-Do not go to the light. -You can go to the light.
-别去光亮的地方 你可以去
-Don't go to the light. -You can go.
-回来 -去吧
-Come back. -Go.
-不要 -撑住
-Don't. -Hold on!
别放弃 你要撑住 快回来
Don't let go. Hold on. Come back.
天啊
Oh, my God!
醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
可以停下吗 快停下
Can you stop? Stop it!
这是因为跳舞导致的中暑 我们把他放到冰上
It's heatstroke from the dancing! Let's get him on ice.
我觉得我们需要更多冰块
I think we need more ice.
-至少冰块可以用来保存尸体 -我们要把他弄出去
-At least the ice will preserve him. -We gotta get him out of here.
-包里还有什么 -好吧…
-What else is in the bag? -Okay, oh, um…
-我… -哇哦 怎么回事
-I just-- -Whoa. What happened?
-你们俩从哪来的 -天啊 这舞蹈有这么激烈吗
Where the fuck did you come from? -Oh, my God, was the dance that hard? -What's happening?
-对他来说是的 -迪特尔
-Yeah, on him. -Dieter.
天啊 迪特尔
Oh, my God. Dieter!
-怎么了 -他刚刚倒下了
-What is happening? -He just went down.
-你们在怎么抢救他 -我们还没试这个
-What are we doing to save him? -We haven't tried this.
-给我 -她要扎进去了
-Give it to me. -Oh. She's just gonna do it.
-天啊 -安妮卡
-Oh, my God! Anika!
-我就知道能行 -太好了
-I knew it was gonna work! -Yes!
你救了我
You saved me.
是的
Yes.
你是天使
You are an angel.
是的 我正想告诉你呢
Yes. I was trying to tell you.
你真的爱我吗
You do love me?
我已经爱你一千年了
I've loved you for a thousand years,
我会再爱你一千年
and I will love you for another thousand years.
能把针头拔出去吗 有些夸张了
Can someone take the needle out? It's a little too much.
对 好恶心 我来 谢谢
Yes, this is disgusting. Let me have this. Thank you!
天啊 各位
Oh, my God, guys.
看看四周 想想发生了什么
Look around. Think about what just happened.
我们通力合作
We worked together,
一起拯救了一条性命
and together, we saved a life.
我们或许会抵抗 拼命抵抗
And we may fight it, and, oh, how we fight it,
但我们是一家人
but we are a family.
《悬崖野兽》家族
A Cliff Beasts family.
这真是太美好了
And that is just such a beautiful thing.
听我说 这…我不是在演戏
Listen to me. This is… This is not even me acting.
我们知道 感觉很真实
No, we know. That felt real.
我们必须作为家人通力合作 引领彼此走向自♥由♥
And we have to come together as a family and lead each other to freedom
因为我们是英雄
because we are heroes.
我不理解这个比喻 我们是英雄还是家人
I don't understand the metaphor. Are we heroes or family?
我们都是 我们是英雄一家人
We're both! We are a family of heroes,
我们要拯救我们的家人 因为我们既是英雄又是一家人
and we are going to save our family because we are the heroes and the family,
英雄们会拯救自己的家人
and that's what heroes do, is save their families.
所以我们是一家人了
So we're a family now.
不 只是他们演员是一家人 他们依然瞧不起咱们
No, that's just for the actors. They still think we're shit.
谢谢你们给与我家人般的关爱 支持我撑过难关
Thank you for being my family and for helping me through all of this.
我从心底里爱你们所有人
I love you all from the bottom of my heart,
我现在明白了自己的使命 和待在这里的原因
and I now see what I have to do and my reason for being here,
就是领导你们都走向自♥由♥
and it is to lead you all to freedom.
我不明白 你要领导我们走向自♥由♥ 自♥由♥在哪
I don't understand. You're leading us to freedom. Where is freedom?
自♥由♥就在外面
Freedom is the fuck out of here!
她肯定是嗑嗨了
That's the cocaine talking right there.
它们看不出来我们在救它们吗
Can't they see we're trying to save them?
如果它们死了 我们还救什么
We can't save them if they're dead!
如果它们碰到这根电线 我们就可以把它们电晕
If they touch this wire, we can knock them out
带到冰洞里 然后想办法照顾它们
and take them to an ice cave and figure out how to care for them.
好主意 薇薇安
Good idea, Vivian!
我知道怎么照顾它们更合适
I know a better way.
让它们永久地睡去吧
Let's put them to sleep, permanently!
他疯了
He's a madman!
我们能攻击到它们的生殖器就行 它们的荷尔蒙是有毒且可燃的
If we get them in the reproductive organs, their hormones are toxic and flammable.
吉奥 你答应过我 要尊重和保护它们
Gio, you promised to honor and protect them!
你这个傻姑娘
Well, you silly little girl,
看来吉奥说谎了
looks like Gio lied.
不要 快住手
No, stop!
为什么 吉奥 为什么 就是为了一家豪华酒店吗
Why, Gio, why? All for a luxury hotel?
悬崖野兽必须被烧死
The cliff beasts must burn!
如果你们都和它们一条战线
And if all of you stand beside them,
就会和它们一起被烧死
then you will burn with them!
悬崖野兽
-Cliff beasts!
吉奥
Gio!
我们帮帮他
Let's help him!
救我
Save me! Aah!
-不 -不
-No! -No!
我不忍♥直视 太惨了
I can't look! It's horrible!
我也不想承认 但不幸的是 吉奥刚刚证明了自己的观点
I hate to admit it, but unfortunately, Gio just proved his own point.
什么
What?
我们必须杀死所有悬崖野兽
We have to kill them all.
他说得对
He's right.
动手吧
Let's do this.
点燃这片天空
Light the sky on fire!
去死吧 你们这些长毛的混♥蛋♥
Die, you feathered fucks!
朝它们的生殖器喷火 是可燃的
Shoot their reproductive organs. They're flammable!
攻击蛋蛋
Go for the nuts!
蛋蛋
Balls!
去死吧 大自然 去死吧
Die, nature! Die!
达伦 我讨厌改写后的剧本 太傻了
Darren, I hate this rewrite. This is so stupid.
卡
-Cut!
怎么了 看起来很精彩啊
What? It looks great.
你想出来的结局就是
So the ending that you came up with
我用喷火枪喷射恐龙的鸡鸡和蛋蛋 这就是你的想法
is me shooting at cock and balls with a flamethrower? That's what you got?
达斯汀 你误会成片效果了
Dustin, you're misunderstanding what this is gonna look like.
不是鸡鸡和蛋蛋
It's not cock and balls.
电影精选列表