It's a burnt wasteland.
野兽一定是从 融化的永久冻土里出来的
The beast must have come out of the melted permafrost.
狗屁全球变暖 这是谁办的好事
Global warming, my ass! Who did this?
男人
Uh, man.
还有女人
And wo-man.
我在阿♥拉♥巴马州苔藓稀树草原的 成长过程中学到一件事
One thing I've learned growing up in the mossy savannas of Alabama
如果看到一只六月甲虫
is if you've seen one June bug,
可能还有500多只等待登场呢
there's more than likely 500 more waiting in the wings.
-我们以前见过这玩意 -我听说你们见过五次
-We've seen this before. -Five times is what I have heard.
我们为什么要朝着恐龙的方向前进 那里是危险所在
Why are we going towards the dinosaurs? That's where the danger is!
不 听起来像是宝宝在呼唤妈妈
Oh, no. That sounds like a baby crying for its mama.
才不是什么宝宝
That ain't no baby!
天啊 我们该怎么做
My God, what are we gonna do?
快帮帮他
Somebody help him!
把他放下来
Drop him!
坚持住
Hang in there!
它是怎么飞起来的 它没有羽毛
How does he fly? He has no feathers!
有人教它飞的
Well, somebody taught him how to fly!
快停下
Please stop!
没事 我去救他
It's okay. I got him!
好了 卡
All right, cut!
很棒
-Great work.
-刚才拍得很好 -拍下一条
-That was a great take. -Moving on.
-肖恩 -什么事
-Oh, um, Sean? -Yeah?
你看过我寄给你的剧本了吗
Did you have a chance to read the screenplay I sent you?
他们要放我下去了 抱歉 伙计
Oh. They're bringing me down. I'm sorry, buddy.
-我还是能听到你说话 -等等 我要解开绳子
-Oh, I can still hear you. -One second. Getting unplugged.
达伦 拍下一条前 给你提个建议好吗
Darren, one note before we move on?
我不理解多莉说“有人教它飞的” 是什么意思
I don't get when Dolly says, "Somebody taught him how to fly."
它们是悬崖野兽 这是它们的本性 它们天性如此 它们会飞
They're cliff beasts. It's in their DNA. That's what they do. They fly.
你不能重改我的台词 你不是编剧
You can't rewrite my lines. You're not the writer.
但是这和恐龙逻辑相悖
But it goes against dinosaur logic.
你为什么要重写剧本 我们有编剧 你不是演员吗
Why are you rewriting the script? We have a writer. Aren't you an actor?
对 但我也是系列电影的守护者
Yes, but I'm also the guardian of the franchise.
-所以我才重写 -我们有专业人士
-So I'm rewriting it. -We have somebody.
我们不要低估观众的智商 好吗
Can we play to the top of our audience's intelligence?
不 我们的观众智商不高 就是孩子而已 他们是我们的观众
No, our audience is down here. They're kids. That's our audience.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他就是不想让我说 让观众拍手叫绝的台词
He doesn't want me to have the big crowd-applause line.
劳伦 你所有台词 都会让观众拍手叫绝
Lauren, all of your lines will be big applause lines
如果电影院能重开的话
if movie theaters ever open again.
卡罗尔也很讨厌台词
Carol hates the writing too.
什么 卡罗尔
What? Carol?
劳伦 这是我们之间的私事
Lauren, that was private!
而且 我也没那么说
Plus, I also didn't say it.
所以我才叫他们别在你退出后 把你找回来
That is exactly why I asked them not to bring you back after you bailed.
我没有退出 有咖啡吗
-I didn't bail. Am I getting coffee? -Mm-hmm.
-他自己心里压根就没数 -你在做什么
-He doesn't know what he's doing. -What are you doing?
捂住你的麦克风 大家就听不到我们讲话了
Covering your mic so people can't hear us.
我知道 我确实觉得 自己的对话有点平淡
I know. I do feel like my dialogue is a little lackluster.
交给我 让我润色一下
So let me fix it. Let me punch it up.
-你能做到吗 -我可以润色
-Can you do that? -I can punch it up.
让我来照顾你
Let me take care of you.
你要怎么照顾我
How are you gonna take care of me?
我会从对话开始
Well, I'm gonna start dialogue-wise,
然后延伸到其他方面
and then, you know, move on from there, I guess?
你会…“滋润”一下我吗
-You're gonna… punch me up?
好呀
-Oh, yeah.
两位 如果你们对剧本有什么改动 能抄送我一份吗
Guys, if you make any changes to the script, can you just cc me on it?
最起码这么做
At least?
“系列电影的守护者” 一群混♥蛋♥ 我可是拿过圣丹斯奖
"Guardian of the franchise"? Assholes. I won Sundance!
-把我们吊在这里有什么意义 -基线 这样他们就知道看哪了
-What's the point of us being up here? -Eyelines. So they know where to look.
很酷的
Pretty cool.
为什么鸟儿
忽然出现
在你每一次靠近时
就像我一样
它们一直盼望着
靠近你
你 你还有你
And you and you.
-下面呢 -下一段是什么
-What's this? -What's the next bit?
嘿 大家听我说一下
Hey, guys. Just listen up for a second.
片场出了个小状况
We have had a situation on set
也就是说 我们要停止拍摄
that means we're going to shut down production
继续隔离了
and go back into quarantine.
一点都不好笑
That's not even funny.
去你的吧 加文 真好笑
Screw you, Gavin. That's hilarious, man.
我也希望自己是在开玩笑 但不是的 你们必须返回自己的房♥间
I wish I was joking, but I'm not. You all have to go back to your rooms.
不
No!
片场有个阳性患者
We had a positive test on set,
虽然我被禁止告诉你们这人是谁
and although I am forbidden from telling you who it was,
但其实是早上给你们取咖啡的女孩
let's just say it's the girl who gets your coffees.
她叫温迪
Um, her name's Wendy.
那个恶心的制片助理
That creepy PA?
对 制片本来是为了安全 才让一个人去取所有咖啡
Yeah, production were trying to be safe by sending one person to get the coffees,
但这实际上导致了 温迪今早接触了大约80杯咖啡
when in fact that led to Wendy touching about 80 coffee cups this morning.
我们要死了
We're gonna die.
不 我们不会死的 豪伊
-No, we're not gonna die! Howie.
向来都是这样吗
Is this how it always goes?
不是 这就是个灾难
No, this is a shit show.
-大家冷静一下 -嘿
-Guys, calm down! -Oi!
我是个母亲 所以我必须走
I am a mother, so I have to go!
或者给我个大点儿的房♥间
Or I need a larger room.
如果我可以和豪伊换房♥间的话
If I could just switch rooms with Howie,
因为他房♥间有浴缸 我只有淋浴头
because he has the tub, and I have only a shower!
但是在巴基斯坦 你屁都不算
Yeah, but in Pakistan, you ain't shit!
好了 各位 听着 好吗 我感染过三次病毒 好吗
Okay, guys, listen, okay? I have had the virus three times, okay?
第一次我都没察觉出来
And the first time, I didn't even notice it.
第二次 我陷入了昏迷
Second time, was in a coma.
第三次 我失去了味觉和嗅觉
The third time, I lost my sense of sort of taste and smell
还有对人的感觉
and how I felt about people.
相信我 这是你们想避免的东西
Trust me, that is something that you want to avoid.
我觉得他还没康复
I think he's still sick.
而且 我也不能戴戒指了
I can't wear rings anymore
因为我的指围每天都会变
because my fingers change size every single day.
我做不到 我不能再自己一个人待在房♥间了
I can't do this, man. I can't stay in my room any longer on my own.
如果你们逼我 我就上我的椅子
If you make me, I'll fuck my chair!
不 大家听着 有我们在
No. Look, guys, we're here for you.
所以不用担心 一旦你们都回到房♥间
So don't worry. Once you're all back in your rooms,
我们会好好照顾你们
we're gonna take great care of you.
你也必须回房♥间
You have to go into your room too.
-为什么 -你喝了杯拿铁
-Why? -You had a latte.
-该死 -我明白
-Oh, fuck! -I know.
你对新一轮隔离有什么看法
So how are you feeling about the new quarantine?
认真的吗
-Really? Really?
-抱歉 什么时候合适… -永远都不会
-Sorry, when would be a good time-- -Never.
-滚开 -没问题
-Fuck off! -Perfect.
十秒钟就好 准备好了吗
It's ten seconds and we're done. Are you ready?
好了 来吧
Yeah, let's go. Let's go.
该死 你这狗♥杂♥种♥
Fuck you! Fuck you, you fucking bastard!
我要宰了你 我要把你的魂都灭了
I'm gonna kill you, and then I'm gonna murder your ghost!
也没多痛嘛
That was not too bad.
你没事吧
You okay?
-很抱歉 -我等着你
-I'm sorry. -I'll wait.
-有点太深了 -最好这样 我觉得…
-That's a little too deep. -It's better that way. I think…
-你没…不好意思 你没事吧 -没事
-Are you… Excuse me, are you all right? -Yes. Yeah, yeah.
该死 你不会赢的 我会赢 你这王八蛋
Fuck you! You're not gonna win! I am gonna win, you motherfucker!
有多少物种因为人类灭亡 成千上万种
"How many species have died because of man? Thousands!"
“现在应该是零食时间 对它们而言”
"I think it's snack time. For them."
这些悬崖野兽好大
"These cliff beasts are so large!
它们是怎么飞起来的
How do they fly?"
怎么飞起来的
"How? How?"
它们是怎么飞起来的
"How do they fly?"
“没有吃的了 只剩下我们 ”
电影精选列表