Are you half-Palestinian, half-Israeli?
其实 我这两种血统都没有
Actually, I'm not either.
你演得很好
Great acting.
听到这句话我太开心了 因为好多人生我的气
Ah! That's so good to hear. So many people got mad at me.
大家都感到被冒犯了 但我只想说:“我只是想创造一个
Everyone was offended. I was like, "I'm just trying to create a piece of art
或许能帮助解决问题的艺术形象”
that might help solve the issues."
和平嘛
Peace.
蕾西 你现在想去我房♥间 跟我交流一下吗
Well, Lacie, would you like to, uh, go to my room right now and just talk for a bit?
-我想跟你交流 -我也想
-I'd like to talk. -Yeah, me too.
我感觉好长时间没跟人交流过了
I feel like I haven't talked in a very long time.
和我交流会很有趣
I'm a lot of fun to talk to.
我最近一直在跟自己交流
I've just been talking to myself lately.
如果不跟你交流 我觉得自己会爆♥炸♥
If I don't talk to you, I think I'm going to explode.
但我们应该不能穿过泡泡
But I don't think we're allowed to cross bubbles.
我们不会穿过泡泡
No, we wouldn't be crossing bubbles.
我们会创造一个新的泡泡
We'd be making a new bubble.
然后我们会进入彼此的泡泡
Then we're just inside each other's bubbles.
不行 我们不可以 打住吧
No. No, no, no. No, we can't. Stop it. Stop it.
再见 蕾西医生
Goodbye, Dr. Lacie.
你们好 朋友们 早上好
-Hello, friends. Good morning.
谢谢大家都来参加我们的晨间冥想
Thank you all for joining our morning meditation.
这是我们呼吸 抛却烦恼 重新充电的机会
This is our opportunity to breathe, let go of our troubles, and recharge.
对
Yeah.
我希望大家闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes.
让空气充满你的肺部
-Let the air fill your lungs…
释放对感染上病毒的恐惧
…and release the fear of catching the virus.
释放对电影行业崩溃的恐惧
And release the fear of the movie industry collapsing,
释放对自己身无分文的恐惧
leaving all of you penniless.
为什么要这样说
Why you saying that?
吸气 然后呼出那种恐惧
Breathe in, and breathe out that fear
那种全世界很快就会意识到
that the world is soon going to realize
你们没那么特别的恐惧
you people are not that special.
甚至可能是没用
One might say useless.
-不好意思 博拉 -怎么了
-Excuse me, Bola. -Yeah?
我受不了了 伙计 我真是受够了这种生活
I can't take this. I can't take this shit no more, please.
-别评判你的想法 要观察它们 -我做不到
Don't judge your thoughts. Observe them!
我没办法观察它们 我再也承受不住了 对 我很痛苦
I can't observe them. This is more than I can take. Yeah, I'm in pain.
我很无聊 我在这酒店无聊死了
And I'm bored. Bored as fuck in this hotel!
我要马上离开这个酒店
I need out of the hotel right now!
豪伊 我跟你介绍一下和谐点燃吧
Howie, let me tell you about Harmony Ignite.
肖恩 帮我们个忙
Sean, do us a favor?
-好的 -去你的和谐点燃
-Yeah. -Harmony Ignite your asshole!
-豪伊 -豪伊 放松
-Howie! -Howie, easy!
你不能离开 你是这部片子的喜剧担当
You can't leave. You're the comic relief of the movie.
去你的吧 混♥蛋♥ 机智的喜剧担当这样说可以吗
Fuck you, you fucker! How's that for witty comic relief? Huh?
豪伊
Howie.
我都不知道你为什么要抱怨 待在这里没那么糟糕啊
I don't even know why you're complaining. It's not that bad being here.
你为什么对我说话 你的舞蹈为通向地狱之火铺平了道路
Why you talking to me? Your dances pave the way to the hellfire.
-豪伊 -我的天啊
-Howie. -Oh, my God.
情绪就像波浪 你必须驾驭它们
Emotions are like a wave. You just gotta ride 'em.
-像波浪吗 -让它过去就好了
-Like a wave? -Let it pass.
-我给你看看什么是波浪 -天啊 豪伊
-Let me show you a wave. -Oh, my God! Howie!
-豪伊 -放手
-Howie! -Let go.
你在乘风破浪吗 这波感觉如何
Are you riding the wave? How's this wave for you?
-豪伊 你伤到他了 -我手里握着他的老二 他的根
-Howie, you're hurting him. -I've got his dick in my hand! His lulli!
放开他的根
Let go of his lulli.
豪伊 放手
Howie, release! Release!
如果你们继续逼我 我就把他的根扯下来
I'll rip his lulli off if you keep pushing me!
别逼我了 够了 我要离开这里
Don't push me! That's enough. I'm gone from here.
我受够这地方了 这都是些什么鬼事情
Sick of this place! What kind of devilish business going on in here?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, hey, hey! What's going on here?
我告诉你怎么回事 我要走了
I'll tell you what. I'm leaving!
豪伊 你不能走 我们正在拍摄
Howie, you are not leaving. We are in the middle of shooting!
我不在乎 好吗 你可以代替我
I don't give a shit. You can replace me.
不是的 只有你能扮演加拉尔
That's not true! No one can play Jarrar but you.
你是不可替代的
You're irreplaceable!
人人都能扮演加拉尔 我要告诉你为什么吗 蝙蝠侠
Anybody could play Jarrar! Should I tell you why? Batman!
-蝙蝠侠 -一开始是迈克尔基顿 对吗
-Batman? -He was Michael Keaton, yeah?
然后变成了瓦尔基尔默
Then he was Val Kilmer.
然后是乔治克鲁尼 但他给这个角色带来了太多性意味
Then George Clooney, but he brought too much sex to the role!
所以他们弃用他 改用本阿弗莱克 克里斯蒂安贝尔
They got rid of him, brought in Ben Affleck, Christian Bale,
现在成了《暮光之城》里 那个瘦了吧唧的混♥蛋♥
now he's that skinny bastard from Twilight.
那是在不同的电影里
Not within the same movie!
闭嘴 加文 所有人都是可替代的
Zip! Gavin, everybody is replaceable.
这个行业的人都是小心眼 如果你离开 就会被拉黑
This is a very judgmental business. You leave, you'll be blackballed.
谢谢你对我的关心 但我还是要走
Thank you for your concern, but I am gone!
你可以滚蛋了
And you can fuck off!
豪伊
Howie!
豪伊 你的大♥麻♥今天早上到了
Howie, your weed turned up this morning!
-豪伊 -豪伊 你要去哪
-Howie! -Howie, where are you going?
-我要去伦敦 -求救
-I'm going to London! -Send help!
-我们需要你 -你在做什么
-We need you! -What are you doing?
-豪伊 别这样 -豪伊
-Howie! Come on! -Howie!
-他真是灵活 -他没事
-That was pretty good. -He's okay.
豪伊弗朗戈波卢斯 给我回来
Howie Frangopolous! Come back!
我真的逃向自♥由♥了
Tah, tah, tah!
那边不是伦敦的方向 他走错路了
That is not London. He is going the wrong way.
再见了 豪伊
Goodbye, Howie!
再见
Goodbye!
(第61日)
怎么了
Um… What is going on?
给你们的额外保护 一些安全措施
Oh. A little bit of extra protection for you. A little bit of security.
不用担心 我们只是在你们的背上 贴个贴纸
Don't worry! We'll pop stickers on your backs.
贴纸…我们的背怎么了
-Your hands are cold. -What's going on our backs?
嘿 好凉
-Hey! That is cold!
像名牌一样的贴纸吗
Sticker like a name badge?
算是吧 这样我们就能知道你们的位置
Kind of, yeah. Just so we know where you are,
还有身份 社交距离
who you are, social distancing.
你们在跟踪我们吗
You're tracking us?
我们是在保证你们的安全
We're keeping you safe.
只是出于健康原因 这样我们就能继续拍摄
So it's just for health reasons. So we can keep the machine moving.
明白了 好
Understood, yeah.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, gang!
看来你们都见过贝斯特先生了 我们新上任的安全主管
I see you've all met Mr. Best, our new head of security.
有贝斯特先生的照顾 大家尽管放心
We're in good hands with Mr. Best.
他最近曾担任大宝贝的安全主管
He was recently head of security for DaBaby.
很可爱的小子
Lovely lad.
我不要贴 伙计 有辐射 那是电磁场
I'm not wearing one of those, man. It's radiation. It's EMF.
会扰乱我的脑电波 我都不戴无线耳机
Messes with my fucking brain waves. I don't even wear wireless earbuds.
-嘿 -加文…
-Hey! -Gavin…
这不是你的职责
Not your job.
他会贴的 他这就贴
He'll do it. He's doing it.
你们轻点
Should we take it easy?
-好了 -好了 贴好了吗
-There you go. -Okay, all done?
-这有点粗暴 -有些…
-A little rough. -That's a little, uh…
搞什么
What the fuck?
好了 去吧 金球奖等着你们呢
Right, off you go! There's a Golden Globe waiting for you!
好了 各位 十分感谢 谢谢 谢谢配合
Okay, guys, thank you very much. Thank you. Appreciate it.
《悬崖野兽》动真格的了
Shit is getting real on Cliff Beasts.
刚才有点过了吧
Was that necessary?
没有 我只是按指示 保证你们完成拍摄
No, just trying to get it in the can, as per instructions.
现在没人会乱跑了 对吧
No one's gonna go wandering off now, are they?
或许加拉尔乱跑 跟我们走散了
Maybe Jarrar just wandered off.
没人敢在珠穆朗玛乱跑
You don't wander off on Everest.
他很容易就打退堂鼓 打过一次 就会打无数次
He's a quitter. Once a quitter, always a quitter.
公♥司♥会不高兴的
The corporation will not be happy.
我开始对这家公♥司♥感到疑惑了
I'm beginning to wonder about this corporation.
这是什么
What is this?
这是加拉尔的双面穿摇粒绒
This is Jarrar's reversible polar fleece.
或许他太累 找地方露营去了
Well, maybe he got tired and he made camp here somewhere.
我没这么乐观
I am not so optimistic.
电影精选列表