-两天吗 -48小时
-Two days, huh? -48 hours.
你下个项目是什么 达伦
What's your next project, Darren?
我要拍彩虹糖电影
I'm doing the Skittles movie.
以糖果为题材 很出彩的故事 我是出于热爱才拍的
It's based on the candy. It's got a great story. A passion project.
这片子涉及到种族主义和多样性 以及人类如何共处
And it's about racism and diversity, and how we can all get along.
电影包含所有口味 但都可以用一个名字概括 彩虹糖
It's all the flavors, but it all goes under one name. Skittles.
你们两个真是好消息不断 这是谁
So much exciting news for the two of you. And who's this?
这是我们的朋友凯特
This is our friend, Kate.
我不知道自己为何要来
I have no idea why I'm here.
别这样 凯特
Come on, Kate.
走吧
Come on.
我是野兽
I'm a beast!
-来啊 拉斐 跟我一起说 -不要 放开我
-Come on, Rafi, just say it with me. -No, get off me!
拍完电影后 你近况如何
So how have you been doing since the movie?
很好
Um, yeah, good.
我很担心自己会惹上麻烦
Um, so I'm worried I'm gonna get in trouble
因为我没有把棉签送去做检测
because I didn't send the swabs off to get tested.
大多数棉签都还在我家
Um, so I've still got most of them at home.
我到现在都还不知道该送去哪 你知道吗
And even now I don't really know where to send them. If you know?
不知道吗 谢谢
No? Thank you.
(剧终)
你觉得他们有足够的录像 剪成一部片子吗
Do you think they have enough footage in the can to put a cut together?
我们没多少开始时的录像
We didn't get any of the opening,
但只要结局足够猛烈 或许就没什么关系
but maybe that doesn't matter as long as the ending's strong.
对 只要结局够好 其他部分都是垃圾也无所谓
Yeah. The rest of the movie can be shit as long as the ending's good
因为观众只会记住结局
'cause that's what they'll remember. You know?
没错
Oh, yeah.
至少我们为拍出这部电影努力过
Well, at least we tried to make a movie.
这点他们没法批评我们
They can't judge us for that.
我们创作了一部作品 在艰难时期帮大家分分心
We made something that's a distraction in these difficult times.
这种情况下 导演电影真的很难
It's really hard to direct in these things.
电影精选列表