是生殖器
These are reproductive organs.
它像水母一样从恐龙身上长出来
It comes out of the dinosaur like a jellyfish,
会直接朝镜头袭来
and it just moves towards the camera.
还有小触须 还有荧光
And the little tentacles, and it's fluorescent,
它还能缩回身体里 很美的
and it goes back into the body. It looks beautiful!
我们请了《帕丁顿熊》特效团队
The people from Paddington made it.
我为什么要对着这样一个 跳动的胶状恐龙阴♥茎♥和蛋蛋喷射呢
Why would I shoot at a gelatinous,
听起来像是在攻击 某种毫无防备的东西
pulsing dinosaur dick and balls like that?
你是英雄 你必须杀死它们 不然它们就会占领地球
That sounds like you're attacking some kind of defenseless thing.
我们为什么不朝屁♥眼♥里喷射呢
You're the hero! You have to kill them. Otherwise they'll take over the world!
那不是阴♥茎♥
Why don't we just shoot 'em in the asshole?
那是对病毒的比喻
It's not even a dick. It's a metaphor for the virus.
玛莎 看起来美不美
Martha, does it look beautiful?
我本人觉得这个问题有些难回答
Uh, well, personally, I find it a bit troubling,
但看起来不像阴♥茎♥
but, um, it doesn't look like a dick.
看起来不像阴♥茎♥
It doesn't look like a dick.
不像我见过的任何阴♥茎♥
Not any dick that I've seen.
你觉得这样就可以吗
You think that makes it okay?
它们的阴♥茎♥和蛋蛋看起来像水母
That their dick and balls look like a jellyfish?
你们说话的时候能放我下来吗 让我抽根烟休息一下
Can we be brought down whilst you chat? To have a little cigarette break?
嘿 你好
Hey, how you doing?
知道吗 达斯汀
You know what, Dustin?
这部电影我说了算
I'm in charge of this movie.
你要按照我说的做 抱歉 各位
You're gonna do what I tell you to do. Sorry, everybody.
我是画家 你是颜料
I am the painter, and you are the paint!
我觉得这样可以 我觉得非常有意思
I think this is gonna really work. I think this is really fun.
这家伙是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
不要侮辱我的动作捕捉演员
Don't insult my mocap men!
知道吗 各位 我们一拍完 我就给你们俩下巴都来一拳
You know what, guys? As soon as we wrap, I'm gonna punch you both in the jaw.
我要给你写封严厉警告的邮件
Well, I'm gonna write you a stern bloody email.
各位 我们越早让大家…演员呢
Guys! The sooner we get everybody… Where's the cast?
演员们都去哪了
Where's the fucking cast?
加文 大家都去哪了
Gavin! Where is everybody?
我不知道
I don't know.
第一组 请回到片场 我们还没完成拍摄
First team, we need you on set. We are not done shooting.
去他妈的第一组
First fucking team!
快回来 各位 我们没时间了
Come on, guys! We're losing time!
达斯汀呢
Where's Dustin?
该死
God damn it!
达斯汀 请回到片场 越快回来越好
Dustin, you're wanted back on set. Soon as you can make it, that'd be great.
一群混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick!
贝斯特先生 有人逃跑
Mr. Best, there's been a breach.
看来这些孩子想玩游戏
I believe the children wanna play!
好 那我们就好好玩
Okay, let's have some fun.
我可以离开吗
Can I leave?
不行 真可惜我不是派蒂杰金斯
No! I'm sorry I'm not Patty Jenkins.
我没办法和盖尔加朵一起工作
I don't get to work with fucking Cal Gadot.
而是要跟这些废物共事
Gotta work with these fucks!
现在《悬崖野兽》片场乱套了
There's some really crazy shit going down on the Cliff Beasts set right now.
我不知道要从何说起
I don't even know where to begin.
这些天在片场都很艰难…
It's been really hard on set these days--
嘿 怎么了 出什么事了吗
Hey! What's happening? Has something gone wrong?
让开
Get out of my way.
-如果有什么我们能做的… -给他们打打气
-Is there something we can do-- -To cheer them up?
给他们打打气 这样能给他们打气
Cheer them up? This'll cheer them up! -This'll cheer them up! -This'll cheer them up!
你在做什么 哎呀
What are you doing? Crikey!
-你想打气吗 -不想 我…
-Do you want cheering up? -No, I'm--Do you want cheering up?
我在拍另一部电影
I'm on a different film.
-这也算是拖了他们一会儿 -三 四秒吧
-That slowed them down a bit. -Three, four seconds. Yeah.
刚才到底怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我在阻止你
I'm stopping you.
我还有电影要拍
You have a movie to finish.
我还以为你是我朋友
I thought you were my friend.
我是被雇来做你朋友的
I was paid to be your friend!
他们给你钱
They paid you?
-我是间谍 -你在说什么
-I'm a mole! -What are you talking about?
对了 你的舞技真的很一般
And by the way, you are a mediocre dancer.
这就是我的魅力所在 贱♥人♥
That's my appeal, bitch!
不是吧
Come on.
嘿 站住 嘿
Hey. Hey, stop. Hey!
嘿 你跑什么
Hey, why are you running?
嘿
Hey!
-嘿 站住 -你追我♥干♥什么
-Hey, stop! -Why are you chasing me?
-你跑什么 -离我远点
-Why are you running? -Get the hell away from me!
你给我起开
God, get off of me!
-你刚才跑什么 -你为什么在乎我跑什么
-Why were you running? -Why do you care if I'm running?
你可能偷东西了
You could have stolen something.
我什么都没偷
I didn't steal anything.
我觉得疫情期间不应该跑
I really don't think you're allowed to run during a pandemic.
我必须要跑 因为有紧急情况
I have to because it is an emergency.
好吧 我腿很疼 我这一天接下来还要干什么呢 跑
Great. I have a sore leg, and what do I have to do for the rest of my day? Run.
给X教授推轮椅过来
Aw! Somebody get Professor X his wheelchair!
我演过很多其他角色
I play a lot of different characters.
不仅仅是他
Not just him!
-你是… -卡罗尔柯布
-You're… -Carol Cobb.
-卡罗尔柯布 -我们约过会 还记得吗
-Carol Cobb. -We went on a date, remember?
哇哦
Oh, wow.
-你不记得… -噢
You don't remember--
嘿 嗨
Oh. Hey, hi.
-他们需要我回片场 -没人给你打电♥话♥ 那不是手♥机♥
-They need me back on set. -Nobody's calling you. That's not a phone.
手♥机♥在那里啊
There's my phone.
这下你跑不掉了 下流的嬉皮士
Got you now, you dirty hippie.
嘿 从我的片场滚出去 你是疯了吗
Hey, get your ass off the set! What are you, crazy?
贝斯特先生
Mr. Best!
什么 怎么了 加文
What? What is it, Gavin?
现在又怎么了
What now?
《悬崖野兽》
Cliff Beasts!
天啊 射到他的手了
Shit, it's in his hand!
我都为你射他了 可以让我参演《悬崖野兽7》吗
Can I be in Cliff Beasts 7 now I shot him for you?
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll make a call.
谢谢 抱歉我之前抓狂了
Thank you. Sorry about flipping out earlier.
-我感觉压力很大 情绪很复杂 -让我好好享受此刻
-There's a lot of stress and emotions. -Just let me enjoy this moment.
-你知道怎么开这玩意吗 -知道 我上过八节课
-Do you know how to fly that thing? -Yeah, I took eight lessons.
嘿 你们要去哪
Hey! Where do you think you're going? Huh?
别动
Don't move!
待在原地
Stay there!
这玩意怎么刹车 该死
How do the brakes work on this thing? God damn it.
谁都不准上直升机
No one's getting in that helicopter!
转身
Turn around.
转过身去 马上回片场
Turn around, go back to set.
我用手♥机♥拍摄的一部电影 得过圣丹斯奖
I won Sundance with a movie I made on my phone!
用苹果6拍的
An iPhone 6!
我才不要回到以前的生活
I am not going back to my old life.
你们觉得我想回去家得宝卖♥♥瓷砖吗
You think I want to go back to Home Depot, selling tiles?
这是我的机会
This is my shot!
你们必须马上拍摄
Your call time is right now!
我来解决
I got this.
-你解决什么 现在这情况吗 -要过过招吗 奇米诺
-You got what? This? -You wanna go, Cimino?
-我想过过招吗 当然了 -来吧
-Do I wanna go? Yeah. -Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你想玩玩吗 你想跟我玩玩
You wanna play around? Is that what you want?
好吧
Yeah.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
我很确定这是电影里的部落大战
I'm pretty sure it's the tribesmen fight from the movie.
打得太糟糕了
-Oh. This is a terrible fight. -Go again?
-好的 -要重新开始吗
-All right. -From the top?
抓住 挡住 一拳 两拳 往下 打肚子 躲开
Grab. Block away, one punch, second punch. Down, stomach. Duck.
我刚才打的那架都比这激烈得多
The fight I was just in was way better than this.
真棒
Attaboy.
-给我 -耶
-Give me that! -Yeah!
电影精选列表