"There's nothing left to eat but us."
这些悬崖野兽好大
"These cliff beasts are so large!"
悬崖野兽的声音创意 这是一号♥野兽
Sound idea for a cliff beast. Here's beast one.
正在俯冲
Swooping down.
交♥配♥中
Mating.
这是失去孩子的哀鸣
Mourning the loss of a child.
暴怒
Full rage.
妈妈 我受不了再隔离13天了
Mother, I can't do 13 more days of this!
我已经隔离12个小时了 我受够了
I've already been doing this for 12 hours. It's too much!
嘿 大家好 我是克丽丝托
Hey, guys, it's Krystal.
我又回到自己的房♥间隔离了
Um, I'm back in quarantine in my room.
我会需要很多影片建议
I'm gonna need a lot of movie suggestions,
但我更想看黑暗题材的
but I wanna watch more, like, dark stuff.
大家都说让我看《E.T.外星人》 我感觉那片子有点种族歧视
Everyone told me to watch this movie, E.T.? Felt a little racist.
我不想看冒犯到粉丝的电影
I don't wanna watch anything that'd offend my fans.
我尊重关注我的每个人
I have respect for everybody that follows me.
肖恩 你不是在跟克丽丝托竞赛
Sean, you are not in competition with Krystal.
你没有变老 你不需要一亿粉丝
You are not aging. You don't need 100 million followers.
我是钛金属
I am titanium!
我是不可战胜的 年龄只是幻觉
I am invincible! Age is an illusion!
时间追不上我 我永远不会死
Time cannot catch me! Never die!
我现在就需要大♥麻♥ 买♥♥个无人机
I need weed immediately! Buy a drone.
把我的大♥麻♥绑到无人机上 然后让那玩意飞进我的窗户
Attach my marijuana to the drone. Fly that shit through my fucking window!
我只是想给恐龙 一个安全的生存空间
"I just want a safe place for the dinosaurs to live!"
没有你我真的过不下去
I really couldn't do this without you.
可能没有你我也能待下去 但那只是因为我习惯了
I probably could do it without you, but that's just because I'm used to it.
这是我第一次离开印第安纳
This is the first time I've left Indiana.
你是参加了这部电影的试镜吗
So did you, like, audition for the movie or what?
我觉得是他们硬把我塞进电影里 因为我有很多粉丝
I think they just jammed me in this movie because I have a lot of followers.
有一亿粉丝一定很好玩
Must be fun having 100 million followers.
有时候我只想休息一下
Sometimes I just want a break,
但我妈妈告诉我 如果我不持续输出内容
but my mom just tells me if I don't keep putting out content,
大家就会忘记我 所以…
then everybody's just gonna forget about me, so…
如果你想的话 我可以帮你
I can help you if you want.
我从来没交过正常的朋友
You know, I've never had a normal friend.
从来没人说过我正常
No one's ever called me normal before.
你为什么要笑
Why are you laughing?
你真是个怪胎
You're such a freak.
我做到了 真爽
Whoo! I'm doing it, son!
太棒了
This is awesome!
加文 兄弟 你能听到我说话吗
Gavin, buddy, can you hear me?
能
Yeah.
我只能这样做吗 只能这样往上飞吗
This is all I'm doing? I'm just going up?
剧组只允许你学会往上飞
You're only allowed to learn how to go up.
我们的电影只需要上升镜头
That's all we need for the shot in the movie.
如果我能往前开一点
If I can go forward just even a little bit,
我的粉丝们肯定会激动得尿裤子
my fans, they will shit their dicks.
加文 这样安全吗 他为什么要这样
Gavin, is this safe? Why is he doing this?
如果我们不让他开飞机 他就不拍电影
He wouldn't do the movie unless we let him do this.
导演一部预算一亿美元的电影 有多激动人心呢
How exciting is it to direct a movie with a $100 million budget?
我压力山大
It's a lot of pressure.
如果演员不怎么出色 当然会压力山大
Well, it would be a lot of pressure if the cast wasn't so brilliant.
稍后见 伙计
See you later, buddy.
鉴于全球疫情的严峻形势
Are you worried people won't watch a movie about dinosaurs,
你会担心人们不想看 恐龙题材的电影吗
given the serious nature of the global pandemic?
嘿 你在进行纪实拍摄吗
Hey, are you being a fly on the wall?
你是一只很吵的苍蝇 我都听不到直升机的声音了
You're a pretty noisy fucking fly! I can hardly hear the helicopter!
抱歉 我只是在尽到工作义务
Sorry, just doing my job.
这算什么工作 跟我斗智吗
What job is that? Trying to get in my fucking head?
他好像盼着我失败呢
Like he wants me to fail!
别让他打乱你的注意力 大家都想看你失败
Don't let him mess with your focus. Everybody wants you to fail.
不要在乎他
Don't give a fuck about him.
什么
What?
-荣乔呢 -你说需要人撤走餐桌
-Where's Ronjon? -You asked for a tray table to be removed.
我说了让荣乔来
I said send Ronjon.
你想要性 但你会得到爱
You wanted sex, but you will get love.
等等
Hold on.
这样不好吗
Isn't that nice?
你不了解我
You don't know me!
我是一名优秀的导演吗
Am I a great director?
是啊 你当然是了
Yes, of course you are.
你有远见
You have a vision.
-对 我觉得我有 -没错
-Yeah, I think I do. -Yeah.
达斯汀一直想要重写剧本 我该怎么做
So what do I do when Dustin keeps trying to rewrite the script?
如果他跟你说了自己的想法 告诉他 你会仔细考虑
When he tells you his ideas, tell him you'll think about them,
然后永远不给他回馈
and then never get back to him.
你就是这样对我的
You do that to me.
不 我真的思考了你的建议
No, with you, I'm actually thinking.
我开玩笑的
I'm just playing around.
拍电影很有意思
Making movies is fun!
所以我们才拍电影
That's why we do it!
我为了参加人♥民♥选择奖颁奖典礼 没能出席你妈妈的葬礼 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry I skipped your mom's funeral to go to the People's Choice Awards.
很抱歉我
I'm sorry that I
烧掉了你的后勤办公室
burned down your back office.
很抱歉我和你的经纪人睡了
I'm sorry I slept with your agent.
-很抱歉… -还有你的经理人
-Sorry that-- -And your manager.
还有你的离婚律师
And your divorce lawyer.
好吧
-Yeah.
很抱歉我放弃了我们
I'm sorry I gave up on us.
为什么总是这么难呢
Why is it always so hard?
我觉得是因为你太强势 你让人心生畏惧 你太有才华了
I think 'cause you're so strong. You're so intimidating. So talented.
我觉得没人能像你那样修改剧本
I feel like nobody would be able to fix the script the way you do
而且保持这样完美的身材
and stay in such incredible shape.
你是
And you
一位优秀的母亲
are an amazing mother.
-带我到顶峰 -我们在山上
-Take me to the peak! -We are on a mountain!
珠穆朗玛峰
Mount Everest!
-我好像看到剧组的人了 -该死 赶紧…
-Ooh. I think I see one of the crew. -Oh, shit. Get…
大电影拍得怎么样了
Uh, so how is the major motion picture going?
还行吧 大家都上年纪了
It's fine. Everybody's just old.
那里有没有帅哥
Is there somebody cute there?
你想和谁亲亲
-Who you maybe wanna smooch with?
别这么恶心 妈妈 天啊
Don't be gross, Mom! God!
提莫西奥丽芬特在吗
Is Timmy-thee Oilyphant there?
-没有 -我可以…
-No! -I could…
你为什么要这样说 他名字不是这样的
Why are you saying it like that? That's not his name!
但我好希望他在 真的 他太帅了
But I wish he was here. I do. He's very cute.
拍摄的时候 你见到恐龙会紧张吗
Oh. Are you nervous to meet the dinosaurs during your act?
妈妈 恐龙不是真的
Mom, they're not real!
他们后期会把恐龙放上去
They, like… They put them in after.
我还以为会有戴着面具的大象什么的
I thought there was an elephant wearing a mask or something.
真希望你在这里 我好孤单
I wish you were here. I'm so lonely.
不是吧
Come on!
-天啊 -你没事吧
-Oh! Jesus! -You okay?
-我没事 -我看一下
-I'm fine! -Let me check.
-嘿 社交距离 -抱歉
-Hey, whoa, social distancing. -Sorry.
你们为什么在这里踢球
Why are you kicking balls around?
我和队员们一起 我们在此进行赛前隔离
Uh, I'm with my squad. We're just bubbling before the big game.
-比赛 什么比赛 -足球比赛
-A game? What kind of a game? -Football.
英式足球 我为贝蒂斯球队效力
Soccer. I play for Betis.
我都不知道酒店里还有其他人
Oh. I didn't realize anybody else was in this hotel.
还有我们嘛
Well, we are.
我也在隔离 我是个演员 我们在拍电影
Well, I'm bubbling too. I'm an actress, and we're making a movie.
我知道你
I know you.
《悬崖野兽》
Cliff Beasts.
蕾西医生
Dr. Lacie.
对 是我 蕾西医生
Yes, that's me, Dr. Lacie.
你也演过《耶路撒冷崛起》 对吗
You're in Jerusalem Rising too, right?
是的
-Yes.
我必须要问一下
-I have to ask.
你是巴勒斯坦和以色列混血吗
电影精选列表