那是什么
What is that?
我的乖乖
-Sweet Jesus in a basket.
这是加拉尔吗
Is that Jarrar?
或许不是他
It might not be him.
这里有很多没有经验的徒步旅行者
There are a lot of inexperienced hikers up here.
但这是他的腰带
But that is his belt.
但这不代表什么 我有条一模一样的腰带
That doesn't mean anything. I got the same belt.
它好像…在进食
Looks like… he's feeding.
它好大 它是怎么飞起来的
It is so large. How does it fly?
我检查了整个西面山坡 没有他的踪迹
I checked the whole west face. No sign of him.
卡 很好 你觉得呢 可以吗
-Cut! It's great. -What do you think? Is it gonna work?
-我有一个想法 -什么
-I've got one thought. -Yeah.
让豪伊去死吧
Fuck Howie.
你好坏
You're bad!
(呼叫连接中 乔希)
你好
Hello?
你好 乔希在吗
Hello. Is Josh there?
等一下 乔希
Hold on. Josh!
来了
Coming!
你能把浴缸的水关掉吗
Will you turn off the bath?
嘿 卡罗尔 你好
Hey, Carol. What's up?
嗨 那是谁
Hi. Who was that?
她是莫妮卡
Uh, well, that's Monica.
莫妮卡是谁
Who is Monica?
她是在情人节那天服务我们 你喜欢的那个侍应生
She's the…the server that you liked who waited on us on Valentine's Day.
她是巴尔泰那个女服务员
She's the waitress from Baltaire?
别用那种语气说“女服务员” 她冒着生命危险给大家上菜
Don't say "waitress" with that tone. She risks her life to feed people!
她为什么在我家
-Why is she in my house?
听着 我就直接说了 好吗
Look, I'm just gonna say this, all right?
卡罗尔 我要和你分手
I'm breaking up with you.
什么
What?
这也不仅仅是因为莫妮卡
And it's not just about Monica either.
我意识到你只在乎自己 根本不在乎我
I realized that all you care about is yourself, and not me.
你这句话从何而来
Where is this coming from?
我当然在乎你了 我非常在乎你
Of course I care. I care about you so much!
你对我的在乎程度深到在疫情期间 跳上去伦敦的飞机
You care about me so much that you jump on a plane to London during a plague!
-真是不可思议 -好了 跟卡罗尔说再见
-I can't believe this! -Say goodbye to Carol!
卡罗尔是谁
Who's Carol?
皮帕 你想跟我滚床单吗
-Pippa? -Hmm? Do you wanna have sex with me?
我在吃饭 兄弟
I'm eating, blud.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
冈瑟
Gunther?
我吃完了 但还是算了 谢谢你的好意
I'm done eating, but I'm okay, thank you.
嗨
Hi.
蕾西医生
Dr. Lacie.
-我梦到会是你 -是吗
-I dreamed it would be you. -You did?
-我叫扎奇 -我刚要问你
-My name is Zaki. -Oh, I was gonna ask you.
-我们来交流吧 -好的
-Let's talk. -Okay.
你好啊
Hello!
-嘿 拉斐 -让摄像头对着上面
-Hey, Rafi! -Point the camera up.
-动一下摄像头 -好
-Move the camera. -Fine.
我看看…
Let me see that…
-嗨 -肌肉很棒
-Hi! -Nice 'stache.
作业完成得如何
How's the homework?
我要从高中退学 我不需要上学 我朋友说我可以拿到信托基金
I'm quitting high school. I don't need it. My friends said I can get a trust fund.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么了
-Guess what? -What?
妈妈和爸爸复合了
Mommy and Papa are back together.
妈妈 我还以为你在跟演过 《老友记》的那家伙约会
Mom, I thought you were dating the guy who used to be on Friends!
-拉斐尔 别说了 -爸爸很坏
-Raphael, stop it! -Dad is the devil!
什么
What?
他不会变的 我在网上搜过他了 他做了不少烂事
He's never gonna change! I googled him. He's done some fucked-up shit.
我要打完这局游戏 再见
I've gotta finish my game. Bye!
拉斐
Rafi!
真是个噩梦
What a nightmare!
-你有没有怀疑过我们挑错了孩子 -别这么说
-Ever wonder if we picked the right kid? -Don't say that.
不 我们领养他时 他们说他就是害羞 会跟我们亲近起来
No, when we got him, they said he was just shy and that he'd warm up,
但他一直跟我们亲近不起来…
but he never warmed up--
我能听到你们说话
I can hear you!
你们俩就是彻彻底底的混♥蛋♥
Man, you guys are a bag full of dicks!
该死
Fuck!
不
No!
真是…
That was…
没有回头路了
There's no coming back from that.
我们应该不能离开酒店 我签合同了
I don't think we're allowed to leave the hotel. I signed something.
我们18岁了 他们有心理准备
We're 18. They expect us to do this.
好 那我们去伦敦吧
Okay, let's go to London.
让我开心吧
Make me smile.
大家好 我是凯特
Hello, I'm Kate.
欢迎来到你的30分钟晨间拉伸
Welcome to your 30-minute morning stretch.
准备好以新的习惯 开始新的一天了吗
Are you ready to start a new day with new habits?
改变我吧
Change me. Change me.
-很好 -改变我
-Great! -Change me.
我也准备好了
I'm ready too.
来吧 我们先从一个简单的摇摆开始
Let's go. We're just gonna start with a really easy swing.
放松 很好
No stress. Great.
我们坐下来
Let's come down.
花点时间和地球交流一下
Let's just take a moment to connect with the earth.
迪特尔
-Dieter. -Huh?
你还挺帅的
You're kind of cute.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
下个动作
For our next exercise,
我想让你进入我的身体30次
I would like you to enter me for 30 thrusts.
我们来做十组
Let's do that ten times,
我说停才可以停
and continue until I say we're done.
十组太多了
That's a lot of sets.
我爱你 蕾西医生
-I love you, Dr. Lacie.
我也爱你 但我是卡罗尔
I love you too. But it's Carol.
卡罗尔蕾西
Carol Lacie.
不 我就叫卡罗尔
-No, just Carol!
卡罗尔医生
Dr. Carol.
不 我不是医生
-No, I'm not a doctor.
凯特
Kate?
你是我吗
Are you me?
我就是你 你就是我 我很饥渴 有什么区别
I'm you. You're me. I'm horny. Who cares?
好诡异 但是我好喜欢
This is creepy, but I like it.
闭嘴 给我过来
Shut up. Get over here.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我听不懂
I don't understand!
你到了
Did you?
没有
No.
我永远不会射
I never orgasm.
准备好开始新的一天了吗
Are you ready to start a new day?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
荣乔 一定好好处理这个菠萝 每个凹陷都照顾到
Ronjon, make sure you spend time on that pineapple. Each groove.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我好像生病了
I think I'm sick.
对 你得相思病了
Yeah, you're sick with love.
不 我觉得是病毒
No, I think it's the virus.
你不可能感染病毒 我们都在泡泡里
You can't have the virus. We're in the bubble.
博拉 抓住我的头发
Bola, hold my hair.
你是短头发 没有头发可抓
Your hair is short. There is no hair to hold!
抓住我的头发
Hold my hair!
我不想在这里了 我想辞职
Uh, I don't want to be here. I want to resign.
博拉…
Bola…
我真的不想
I really don't want to.
-我不该在这里 -博拉…
-I'm not supposed to be here. -Bola…
我该抓哪里 好吧
Where do I hold? Okay!
不要
No! No, no, no, no!
好了 各位 听着
电影精选列表