-I'm still here though.
我知道你
I know you.
嗨
-God. Hi.
你好 很抱歉吓到你了 你能来真是让我太开心了
-How are you doing? Sorry to scare you. -Don't worry. I am so excited that you are here.
对 我也很期待
Oh, yeah. No, I'm so excited.
我得告诉你 我超爱你拍的抖音
Gotta tell you, I love the TikTok stuff.
你真是太厉害了 完全玩转这软件了
You are crushing it. Absolutely crushing it.
很明显嘛 一亿两千万粉丝 你太牛了
I mean, clearly. 120 million followers. You are unbelievable.
我喜欢你和你的猫对口型 模仿《哈利波特》片段的那个视频
I love the one where you and your cat lip-synch to Harry Potter.
真不敢相信你都看了
I can't believe you've seen all that.
太妙了 嘿 正好咱俩都在这里 或许可以一起合拍
It's fantastic! Hey, maybe you and I can do one together while we're here.
或许吧
-Oh, yeah, maybe.
好的
-Yeah.
-你叫什么 -卡拉
-What's your name? -Carla.
很高兴认识你 卡拉 你身上充满了活力
Nice to meet you. You got great energy about you.
小加
Gavs!
他是谁
Who is that?
剧组的一个演员 不过他咖位不大
One of the actors. He's not that good though.
要给你添水吗
-May I refresh your water?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么用这种奇怪的眼神看我
Why you look at me with weird eyes?
我的老天爷
-Jesus fucking Christ. -Wow.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey!
-好啊 -开讲吧 小加
-Okay. -Hit us with it, Gav.
欢迎大家 我要向大家介绍一位…
Welcome! I'm gonna introduce somebody now who is…
特别的人
He's special.
他风趣幽默
He's funny.
他有大智慧
He's extremely intelligent.
他还是…
And he's a…
他还是个有远见的人
He's a visionary.
他在家得宝工作时拍摄了 一部叫《爱情瓷砖》的优秀电影
He shot a brilliant movie called Tiles of Love while working at Home Depot.
就是我们的导演达伦艾根
-Our director… Darren Eigen!
谢谢你 谢谢大家
-Whoo! -Thank you! Thanks, you guys. Uh…
我只想说
I just wanna say
我很幸运能和一支如此才华横溢的 演员团队合作
I am so lucky to be able to work with a cast this talented.
这是你们的车
This is your car,
但我要上车 掌控方向盘了
and I'm gonna step in and take the wheel.
此次车程会有些许疯狂
This drive is gonna be a little crazy.
会有几次冲向护栏 甚至可能会撞上去
Gonna head towards the railing a couple of times. Might hit it.
有些人可能无法生还
Some of you might not even survive.
但我已经看到了这条路的终点
But I've got the end of the road in my sight.
旅程虽然疯狂
Might be a crazy ride,
但一定精彩连连
but it's gonna look great,
它会让全世界的人忘记所有烦恼
and it's gonna make the world forget all their problems.
我们一起踏上征程吧
So, let's go for a ride.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
你确定这样安全吗
Are you sure it's safe?
手不要离脸太近
Just don't put your hands too close to your face.
好的
-Oh, shit. Aah!
不
No! No! No!
抓住 很好 右胳膊 锁住 很好
-Grab. Nice. Right arm. Block.
移♥动♥ 很好 让我听到愤怒 转过来 踢 非常好
Move around. Good. Let me hear the rage. Aah. Spins around, kick. Great.
咬他 狗狗 咬他
Get him, boy. Get him!
正中靶心 耶
Heart shot! Yeah!
正中老二
Dick shot!
结束
Over.
翻滚
Oi! And roll.
拉斯蒂 过来 拉斯蒂 快啊 狗狗
Rusty, come! Come on, boy!
你能训练它啄掉达斯汀的蛋蛋吗
Can you train him to peck off Dustin's balls?
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
但可以吗
But can you?
加文 你好吗
Gavin, how are you?
嗨 你好吗
Hi! How are you doing?
都好
Oh, good.
我想祝你好运
I just wanted to say, uh, good luck,
我们很爱你 我们就靠你了
and we love you, and we're counting on you.
我知道 我在努力
I know. I'm on it.
你维持着公♥司♥的运转 真是太伟大了
You are such a hero for keeping the lights on at the studio.
这次封锁让我们所有人日子都不好过
This lockdown has been so hard on all of us.
但你是在滑雪吗
But you're skiing?
对 只有这个国家还对外开放 谢天谢地我打疫苗了
Yeah, well, this was the only country that was open. Thank God I got my shot.
是吗 我还以为六个月后才能打
Did you? I thought they weren't available for six months.
不是的 普通人要等六个月 但我和富人是一伙的
Oh, they're not. Not for normal people, but I'm with rich people.
别怪我 要怪就怪体制 我对体制恨之入骨
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Ugh! I hate the game.
总之 祝你拍摄愉快
Anyway, have a great shoot.
我爱你 我爱上你了
I love you. I'm in love with you.
别给我搞砸了
And do not fuck me!
和谐点燃的宗旨是关于梦想的
So the thing about Harmony Ignite is it's about dreams.
关于怎样实现自己的梦想
It's about how you go about fulfilling your dreams.
我不需要新的宗教
I'm not really looking for a new religion.
我信印度教 我的神太多了 很忙的
I'm Hindu. Many gods, very busy.
我有个问题问你 伙计
-I have a question for you, man. -Mm-hmm.
-你的梦想是什么 -我的梦想
-What's your dream? -My dream?
你的梦想 我想听听
Your dream. I wanna hear it.
这不会是最后一次疫情 我们都知道
This won't be the last pandemic. We all know that.
-没错 -我们仍然需要性♥爱♥
-Absolutely. -We still need to have sex.
我的哥哥 一位印度的软件工程师 他研发出了一款手套
My brother, a software engineer in India, has invented a glove.
就像一只手 它能裹住你的鸡鸡
It's like a hand that you can wrap around you
或者插♥进♥菊花里
or put inside you, anally.
在其他城市的某个地方 另一个人也有一只这样的手
Then somewhere, in a different city, somebody else has the hand,
他们能够操控裹住你的鸡鸡 或插♥进♥你菊花里的那只手
and then they do things to the hand that you feel on you or inside you.
但你很安全 这超级卫生 你会戴上虚拟现实眼镜
You're safe. It's sanitary ecstasy. You'll be wearing virtual reality goggles,
这样就能和世界上任何人发生性关系
so you can have sex anywhere in the world with anyone.
谢谢你来收我的餐具 很感谢
Well, thank you for coming to pick up my tray. Appreciate it.
不客气
Oh, no. Sure, yeah. Uh…
这是…如果你感到孤单…
This was…If you get lonely…
安妮卡
Anika.
嗨
Hi.
我想问问你能不能帮我个忙
I was wondering if you could help.
什么忙
With what?
你想和我滚床单吗
You wanna have sex with me?
好啊 我想
Yes, I do!
太棒了
-Amazing.
但现在不行
Not now.
那什么时候
When?
等我了解你之后 因为我喜欢你
When I get to know you, because I like you.
-很好 -然后我想让你见见我父亲
-Great. -Then I would like you to meet my father.
如果你得到他的允许 就会签下终生约定
And if you get his permission, you will sign a lifelong agreement
因为我是纯洁的天使
because I am a pure angel,
你不会再遇到我这样的人了
and you won't come across someone like me again.
好的 嗨 各位
Okay, hi, guys!
我们先来说一下各个区域 这里主要有三个区域 好吗
Yeah, let's talk about zones for a moment. Uh, there are three main ones, okay?
有红色♥区♥域 是最好的区域 是给演员用的 好吗
There's Red Zone. That's the best zone. That's the actors, okay?
蓝色♥区♥域 是给剧组用的
Then there's Blue Zone. That's for crew.
还有给内勤的黄色♥区♥域 那个不用我们管
Then there's Yellow Zone for office staff. We don't need to worry about that.
你们很多人都在问关于调情的事情
Um, a lot of you have been asking about flirting.
对 这种事在所难免 当然 身体接触绝对不行
Yes, it happens. Um, physical touch is, of course, off the table.
所以我推荐你们彼此眉目传情
Um, so what I would recommend is making sweet eyes at each other.
如果你们想知道是怎样的 就是这样
Um, if you're wondering what that looks like, that'd be…
有什么问题吗
Are there any questions?
很好 我们来找点乐子吧
Amazing! Let's have some fun.
吉奥 这是你第一次 攀登珠穆朗玛峰吗
So, uh, Gio, this is your first expedition up Mount Everest?
对 但我早有耳闻
Yes, but, uh, it is not news to me
莫德集团有幸雇佣了你们大家
that Modelcorp is lucky to have hired all of you
确保这片土地上的所有生物 都得到尊重
to make sure all the creatures of this land are respected
和景仰
and honored.
这次不是什么生物
It's not a creature.
根据当地人的说法 我们可能要面对悬崖野兽
What we hear from the locals, we may be dealing with a cliff beast.
气候变化融化了整个山顶
Climate change has melted the whole top of the mountain.
这里成了被烧毁的荒地
电影精选列表