我们要拉架吗
Should we stop it?
还是不要吧 没人受伤
Probably not. No one's getting hurt.
该死 达斯汀 用点不一样的招式 什么都可以
Shit! Dustin, just do something different! Anything!
好的 这是重写的第一页
All right. Here's a page one rewrite.
攻击蛋蛋
On your balls!
好样的
-There it is!
-好棒 这招不一样 -攻击脸部
-Yeah! That's different. -Hit to the face!
耶
Yeah!
-好样的 达斯汀 -我们走
-Attaboy, Dustin! -Let's go.
-迪特尔 -迪特尔 走了
-Dieter! Dieter, come on!
你应该照我重写的剧本拍的
You should have gone with my pages.
好了 重大时刻
All right, now this…
这个好了 好的 这个要…
That's done. Okay, all right, this goes…
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的演员团队
My cast!
安妮卡
Anika,
你来了
you made it okay!
安全起见 我提前三个小时就到了
I got in here three hours early just to be safe.
我想跟你一起生活 我想跟你住在比弗利山庄
I wanna live with you. I wanna live with you in Beverly Hills.
-我住在谢尔曼奥克斯 -那样更好
-I live in Sherman Oaks. -Even better!
-你可以吗 -可以
-You got this? -Yeah.
先别庆祝
-Whoo! -No celebrating yet.
-好的 不 我们… -快起飞
-Okay, no, we-- -Fly it.
天啊 好快
Oh, man, this is a rush!
好的
All right!
好棒
Yes!
我们怎么在原地打转
Why are we standing still?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-抓住… -我们快走
-Just hold on-- -Let's get going.
好 等我一下
Okay, just give me a second. Um…
好吧 这个是什么
Okay, what is that one?
我没见过这按钮 我不知道它有什么作用
I've not seen that button. I do not know what that does.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
你肯定会因为让豪伊 射到贝斯特先生而被开除
You're definitely gonna get the sack for getting Howie to shoot Mr. Best.
你这辈子最多会待在 导演黑名单上下不来 你完蛋了
You'll be in directors jail for the rest of your life, if that. You're finished.
然后我会以制片人的身份接手 把电影拍完
And I'm just gonna take over as producer and get the movie in the can.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只知道怎么上下飞
Uh, I only know how to go up and down.
什么
What?
出于拍摄需要 他们只教了我上下飞
For the movie, they only taught me how to go up and down.
他们没教我怎么前进
They didn't teach me how to go forward.
我不知道怎么前进 好吗 我…我不知道还能怎么做
I don't know how to move forward, okay? I'm just, uh… I don't know what else to do.
往前推
Just push it forward!
我不知道会不会有用 可能是这个原理 我不知道
Well, I don't know if that's how it works. It might be how it works. I don't know!
-天啊 -怎么了
-Oh, my God. -What is happening?
克丽丝托 上YouTube 看有没有直升机教程
Krystal, go on YouTube. See if there's a helicopter tutorial or something!
YouTube还存在吗
Does YouTube still exist?
-存在 -对 YouTube还存在
-Yes! -Yes, YouTube exists!
-还存在 -好的
-It still exists! -Okay!
快点 克丽丝托
-Um… -Hurry, Krystal.
什么 你在看什么
What? What are you looking at?
-是一只猴子在水槽里洗澡 -它在洗澡
It's a monkey being washed in a sink. -It's taking a bath.
怎么了
-What's happening?
-一只猴子 -猴子在洗澡吗
-It's a monkey. -A monkey taking a bath?
看 它好可爱
-Look, he's so cute! -Let me see.
我觉得它不太喜欢洗澡
I don't think he likes it!
它的毛上沾满了香皂
-Aw! His fur is so soapy!
快打住
-Stop this! -Stop!
克丽丝托 给我看
Krystal, show me!
快点 快走
Hurry! Let's go!
别吼我了 快点看
Stop yelling at me! Go, just watch it!
今天 我想跟大家聊聊 怎样驾驶直升机
Today, I'd like to talk to you about how to fly a helicopter.
我们一起上直升机 我给大家展示一下如何操作吧
Why don't we hop in and I'll show you how it works?
你在做什么
-What are you doing?
这是道具 杀不了人
It's a prop. It doesn't work.
我就是想着 这样或许能把他们吓回来
I just thought maybe this could scare them into coming back.
-好吧 我应该学会了 -达伦在用枪指着我们
-Okay, I think I got it. -Darren is pointing a gun at us right now!
-我觉得… -我们要赶紧走
-Oh, my God! We gotta go.
-快走 -好的
Go! -Okay.
肖恩 我对你有信心
Sean, I believe in you.
你可以的
You can do this.
我想做英雄 但我做不到
I wanna be the hero, but I can't do it.
来吧 各位 我们是一家人
Come on, guys, we're a family!
我们一起推
Let's do this together.
快
Come on.
好了 各位 来吧
All right. Okay, guys, here we go.
我们做到了 我们在往前飞了
We're doing it. We're doing it. We're moving forward.
没事 我们没事了
No, we're good! We're good! We're good! We're good!
我们没事 我可以的 好了
We're good. I've got it. Okay.
你们感觉如何 这好像是个重大挫折
So how are you doing? This seems like a major setback.
我们会好起来的 我们会剪个片子出来 效果一定很好
We're gonna be fine! We'll put a cut together. It's gonna be great.
我们还没完呢 他们可能会回来
We're not done. They'll probably come back!
我好像会开了 各位
I think I got it, everyone.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥ 不接上我们
You sons of bitches, you didn't tip us!
-天啊 -再见 克利夫顿
-Oh, my God! -Bye-bye, Clifton!
再见
-Bye!
(两年后)
我是苏珊霍华德 此刻正在直播
I'm Susan Howard, reporting live
一部讲述命运多舛的电影拍摄的 纪录片首映礼
from the premiere of a documentary about a disastrous production
全国上下都对此津津乐道
that the entire nation is talking about.
我是野兽
I'm a beast!
我们是野兽
We're a beast!
我是野兽
I'm a beast!
-我是野兽 -我才不是悬崖野兽
-I'm a beast! -I ain't a fucking cliff beast.
-一起来泡泡剧组吧 -泡泡
-Let's get ready to bubble! -Bubble!
《悬崖野兽6》
Cliff Beasts 6?
该死
Holy shit.
豪伊崩溃的时候 我们就该离开的
When Howie cracked, that's when we all should have just gotten out of there.
(一部可能拯救它的电影 )
我警告你们 不要泄露到网上 你们这些蠢蛋
And here's a warning. Do not leak this on the Internet, you fucking idiots.
(但未能成功)
安保措施严到令人发指
-The security was insane.
他们有枪
They had guns.
感觉像是美国 但其实是在英国
It felt like America, but in England.
这些东西一旦进入流媒体 就会出现在电视上
The second these things go to streamers, they're gonna be watched on televisions,
然后我就会成为电视明星
and then that makes me a television star.
我不是电视明星 我是电影明星
I'm not a television star! I am a movie star!
你们觉得我是谁 小谢尔顿吗
What do you think I am? Young Sheldon?
(“荒谬 我最可怕的噩梦”)
-不 别离开我 -放手
-No, don't leave me! -Let go!
(“我无法移开视线”)
现在别拍了 关掉 你这傻瓜
Not now. Turn that off, you tit!
对 演员们都叫我 负责电子版发行包的人
Yeah, the cast all called me EPK Guy.
“我不叫这个名字 我叫斯科特”
It's like, "That's not my name. My name is Scott."
现在他们知道了 我的名字就在海报上
Now they know it. It's on the fucking poster.
(《泡泡野兽》 纪录片 斯科特道森作品)
当《泡泡野兽》中的反派 是什么感觉
How does it feel to be the villain of Beasts of the Bubble?
我不是反派 你在说什么
I'm not the villain. What are you talking about?
你为什么要抱怨 我都不能走 而且一句台词都没有
Why are you complaining? I can't leave and have almost no lines.
我在这里 手里握着我的老二 就像一坨多余的屎
I'm over here with my dick in my hands like a piece-of-shit extra!
不 我不知道自己所有的视频通话 都被录下来了
No, I didn't know that all my Zoom calls were being recorded.
我可以起诉 但我不会的 因为我是知情人
I could sue, but I won't 'cause I'm in on the joke,
这主意太棒了
and I love the joke.
你是间谍
So you're the mole!
我知道 我就是间谍
I know! I'm the mole.
真没想到它能像真手一样
I never thought it could work as just a hand.
击掌
High five.
看到没
See?
肖恩 你近来如何
Sean, how are you doing?
我听说你刚刚结束可♥卡♥因♥戒毒
I heard you just got out of rehab for cocaine addiction.
是的 两天的戒毒 我有一天过去那里 我说:“我好像染上了可♥卡♥因♥毒瘾”
Yes, two-day rehab. I walked in one day. I said, "I think I'm addicted to cocaine."
他们说:“你不能再嗑药了” 我说:“没问题”
They said, "You shouldn't do that anymore." I said, "Done."
电影精选列表