I don't know if I can fucking handle it.
做你认为正确的事
"Be a good person. "
东尼?
Donny?
- 不不不 别打我 - 不是 不是
- No, no, don't hit me. - No, no.
请给我一点时间 托德
Just give me a moment, please, Todd.
就一会儿 放松点
Just a moment. Relax.
要知道 在跟主教祷告过之后
You know, after praying with the monsignor,
我意识到我在教堂里犯了自大的罪过
I realize that I committed the sin of prideful anger in the church
并希望你能接受我的歉意
and I hope that you'll accept my apology
还有允许我参与这愉悦的一天
and allow me the honor of being a part of this joyous day.
好吧 那夏葫芦神父呢?
Well, what about Father Shakalu?
死笨鸟
Stupid bird.
拜托 飞啊!
Come on, fly!
他不介意的
Well, he's cool.
很好 不错
Great. Sounds good.
顺便问一下 托德
By the way, Todd
是你拿瓶子打我的头的吗?
was it you that hit me in the head with the bottle?
不是
No.
那是谁打的?
Well, then, who, then?
查得干的
It was Chad.
真有趣
Interesting.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
动起来 动起来
Fosse, and Fosse,
- 动起来 - 挺有趣的
- and Fosse. - Interesting.
嘿 东尼·伯杰 你好啊
Yo! Donny Berger! All right!
我也想给你签个名的 伙计
I'd sign something for you, buddy,
但我现在没时间
but I got no time right now.
阿冰!
Ice!
阿冰 你在里面吗?我需要你!
Ice, you in there, buddy? I need you!
你还有福特5.0那辆车吗?
You still got the 5.0?
这是什么意思?有还是没有?
What does that mean? Is that a yes or no?
我没看懂诶
I don't understand the pose.
有?快走 快走
Yeah? Let's go, let's go!
冲啊!宝贝 冲!
Go. baby, go!
不要啊!
No!
小心那混♥蛋♥!
Look at this fucking guy!
天啊!
Man!
不不不!我们困住了!
No, no, no, no, no! We're stuck! We're stuck!
别管5.0了!咱们跑吧 兄弟!
To hell with the 5.0. Let's run for it, man.
可我们需要音乐啊!
But we need great tunes!
没事 我们能搞到音乐的
Come on, let's get them!
这儿 我带了个随身听
Right here, I got a Walkman.
- 随身听! - 是啊 宝贝
- The Walkman! - Yeah, baby.
咱们走吧!
Let's go!
- 该死 - 快点 冲啊!
- Damn it, man! - Come on! Let's go!
天呐!
Oh. my God!
还没给钱呢!
You forgot to pay!
洁米 你愿意给托德
So, Jamie, do you promise to provide Todd here
永恒的爱 鼓励和忠诚
with unending empathy,encouragement and honesty,
直到死亡把你们分开吗?
till death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
嘿 东尼 快点!
Hey, Donny. Come on!
你在干什么啊伙计?
What are you doing, guy?
跳下来了?
You jumped?
这儿有扇门啊!
There was a door right here!
快点 我们得赶到那儿
Come on, we got to get there!
还有你 托德 你愿意给这位特别的女士
And you, Todd, do you promise to love,
你终生的爱 尊敬和保护吗?
honor and protect this special lady for the rest of your life?
别回答啊!
Don't answer that question!
哦 该死的
Oh, shit.
我们跑了不止一公里
We ran well over a mile.
我不同意他俩结婚
I object to these two getting married.
不行 那个环节已经结束了
No, we're past that part already.
那我还有什么选择吗?
What are my options, then?
要选择离开吗?
How about leaving?
闭嘴 你这个邪恶的婊♥子♥
You shut the hell up, you satanic hose-bag!
杰罗!我很抱歉 这话太难听了
Gerald! I'm sorry it sounded so harsh,
但你待会就会理解我的话了
but you'll understand why I said that in a few minutes.
我不会给你时间的
There ain't gonna be a few minutes,
你这个该死的混球
you goddamn son of a bitch!
冷静点!冷静点!
Calm down! Calm down!
让这他说下去
Let the boy talk.
我不能让你娶这个贱♥人♥
I can't let you marry this chick.
我不敢相信你竟然这样做
I can't believe you're doing this.
听我说 兄弟
Listen to me, buddy.
你不爱这个女孩
You don't love this girl.
我告诉你 我爱过 这不一样
I'm telling you. I had love, it's different.
爱是不一样的感觉
It's a different feeling.
爱就像是...
Love is like...
它会带给你们特别的联♥系♥
It just leads you to a special connection.
充满了...奇妙的感觉
It's full of, like, feelings of awesomeness.
这种感觉...
And the feelings you...
会紧紧环绕你
That wrap around you.
它在你胃的深处
It's deep in your stomach.
在你脑子里 在你的蛋蛋里
It's in your head.It's in your fucking nut sack.
当你硬起来的时候 就在你的弟弟里
It's in your dick when it gets hard.
是爱让它充血变硬的啊
There's still love at the tip.
爱还会喷洒出来
And it fucking sprinkles out
就像洒在草坪上的晨露一样
like morning dew shooting all over the grass.
好了 我已经听够了
Okay, I've had just about enough of this.
菲尔 坐下!要不我告诉你老婆
Phil, sit down before I tell your wife
你在脱衣舞俱乐部都干了些什么!
what you did at the strip club.
好的
Okay.
儿子 很抱歉 我只是...
Son, I'm sorry, I just...
不能让你娶这个贱♥人♥
I can't let you marry this skank.
"儿子?"
"Son?"
- 你儿子? - 儿子?
- Your son? - Son?
他在说什么?
What is he talking about?
亲爱的? 你告诉我
Honey? You can tell me.
我会原谅你的
I'll forgive you.
这就是爱 不是吗? 爱就是原谅
That's what love's about, right? Forgiveness.
好吧 我说
All right, fine.
东尼不是我最好的朋友
Donny's not my best friend.
他是我爸爸
He's my father.
我父母没有在爆♥炸♥中去世
My parents didn't die in an explosion.
我撒谎是因为我是个
I lied because I'm the product of
师生恋的产物
an inappropriate teacher-student relationship.
师生恋?
Teacher-student relationship?
你知道这听起来有多恶心吗?
Do you know how gross that sounds?
你太恶心了!
You're disgusting!
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
她现在还可以注销掉支票 东尼!
She can still cancel that check, Donny!
查得
Chad.
注销什么支票?
Cancel what check?
我不...
I don't...
她给了我五万块的封口费
She gave me 50 grand to keep my mouth shut.
五万块? 洁米
Fifty grand? Jamie.
是啊 我本打算拿着这钱
Yeah, it was... I was gonna hold on to it,
这样我就不用蹲监狱的 但是...
you know, to get me out of jail, but...
但现在 这才是我想做的
Yeah, yeah. That's what I think of that.
这就说明我有多讨厌这婊♥子♥
That's how much I hate this fucking whore.
等等 什么封口费?
Wait. Keep your mouth shut about what?
托德 别听他的
Todd, don't listen to him.
他是个疯了的骗子
He's a liar and he's crazy!
麦纳利神父 请继续吧 我愿意
Father McNally, please continue.I promise to do
你刚才说的什么乱七八糟的东西我都愿意
all that shit you mentioned
托德也愿意 是吧?
and so does Todd, right?
等等 怎么回事?
Wait, what is going on?
告诉他
Tell him.
不不不 别告诉他
No, no, no, no, no.Don't tell him, don't tell him.
你告诉他 不然我就告诉这儿所有人 你选
电影精选列表