开始吧.
Here we go.
来吧 踩吧 我扶着你呢
Come on. Push, push. I got you.
好的
Okay.
我不是很擅长这个
I'm not good at it.
没问题的
All right.
平衡 平衡就行了
It's balance, it's just balance.
你成功了 孩子 你就是个运动员
You got this, kid. You're an athlete.
你可以的 你内心就是个运动员
You got it. It's in you, buddy.
拿稳车头
Straight.
我稳不住
I don't know how.
我扶着你呢 我不会让你摔倒的
I got you. I ain't gonna let you fall.
别松手
Don't let me go.
我不会让你掉下来的
I won't let you fall.
别松手
Don't let go.
好的 我还在呢
All right, I'm still with you.
- 好的 - 我还在呢
- Okay. - I'm still with you.
要加快点速度 我在这呢
Let's pick up some speed, though. I'm with you, guy.
我在这 我在这
I'm with you. I'm with you.
我不会松手的
I'm not letting go.
不要放开我.
Don't let me go.
我不会松手的 我一直都在 孩子
I'm not letting go. I'm with you, my boy.
- 等等... - 我一直都在 孩子!
- Wait... - I'm with you, my boy!
- 耶 你能自己骑了! - 我做到了!
- Yeah, that's all you! - I'm doing it!
没错 宝贝儿
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, baby!
噢 我的天!
Oh. my God!
你...
Are you...
孩子 你..
Kid, are you...
你没事吧 伙计?
Are you all right, buddy?
对不起
Sorry.
老兄 我正要和我老婆爱爱呢!
Dude, I'm trying to make love to my wife!
搞什么啊!
What the fuck?
不要啊!
No!
卧♥槽♥ 赤♥裸♥男女啊
Fucking naked people.
我他妈要杀了你!
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
噢 天啊 他们在追杀我!
Oh, my God, they're chasing me!
搞什么啊!弄开他!
What the fuck? Get off him!
快跑!
Go!
- 噢 天啊! 小心! - 快跑!
- Oh, my God! Look out! - Go!
继续跑啊 伙计
Keep going, guy!
东尼!
Donny!
- 耶! - 你是最棒的!
- Yeah! - You're the best.
- 我说真的 杰伊 - 祝你好运!
- You are, Jay. - Good luck!
我他妈太喜欢你的发型了
I like your fucking hairdo!
祝你的出租车生意越来越好
Good luck with the taxi business!
太爱那家伙了
Love that guy.
经典 经典 经典
Classic. Classic. Classic.
今晚太有趣了
It's a classic night.
没门!派对还没结束呢!
No way! Party's not over!
来嘛!
Come on!
老兄 香草叔叔倒下了
Dude, Uncle Vanny's fucked up.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
真的
I do.
我一直都爱你 好吗?
I've always loved you, all right?
抱歉突然跟你说这些
Sorry to spring that on you like that.
没事
It's all right.
没事 东尼 很好 谢谢
It's cool, Donny. That's nice, thank you.
小汉汉 小汉汉
Hansie, Hansie.
为什么周围没人时 你还叫我东尼
Why don't you not call me "Donny" when no one's around.
你可以叫我爸爸
You can call me "Dad. "
好的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
只是...
It's...
我不知道我准备好了没 东尼
I don't know if I'm ready for that, Donny.
- 你懂吗? - 嗯 我明白
- You know? - Yeah, yeah.
没问题
No prob.
抱歉
Sorry.
很抱歉 如果你真不喜欢我的话
Sorry if you fucking don't like me.
或许我也会像你一样把老师上了
I probably would've fucked my teacher, too.
是啊
Yeah.
不过...
But...
那我们明天什么时候去监狱?
So, what time are we gonna go to the prison tomorrow?
等等 你要去监狱?
Wait, you'll go to the prison?
对啊 我会去的
Yeah, I'll go.
不行 不不不不不
No. No,no,no,no,no
那个...他们取消了
That's... They canceled that.
我问过典狱官了
I talked to the warden,
他说你老妈只是在开玩笑
and he says that your mother was just pulling our leg.
她只是得了水痘
She's only got the chicken pox.
- 什么? - 是的 是的 是的 我知道
- What? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
她说她要死了是因为
She said she was dying because
如果你病得厉害 他们就会给你好点的食物
they give you better food if you're wicked sick like that,
像牛肉空心粉啊 或者微波披萨啊
like Beefaroni or microwave pizza
或其他什么的 所以...
or some shit, so...
搞得我好饿啊
That just made me hungry.
那就检查下你的口袋吧
Well, check your pockets.
宝藏啊!
A treasure!
来嘛 吃吧
Come on, eat it.
不要 好脏啊
No, it's nasty.
我跟你说 傻冒托德·布里奇做得好辛苦的
Come on, I'm telling you. Fucking Todd Bridges worked hard on that thing.
乖了 你喜欢吧
Yeah. You like that.
很不错
Pretty good.
快看我 我是个喷泉!
Look at me, I'm a fountain!
丢一个硬币过来啦!
Throw a penny in here!
许个愿吧 傻蛋!
Make a wish, motherfucker!
搞个...
What the...
奶奶 怎么了? 你在这儿做什么?
Grandma D, what's going on? What are you doing here?
你幻想过的那些
Well, you've had the fantasy,
现在是时候让你美梦成真了
so now it's time that you try the real thing.
不 不 不 我不可以的
No, no, no, I can't do that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你的好意
I appreciate the offer.
别 别 别 别这样
No, no, no, don't.
我不能 你不..我不该
I can't. Don't you... I shouldn't.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
你穿上老式泳衣了呀
You got the old-timey bathing suit on.
好吧 我答应了
Okay, I'm in.
我会像骑老爷车一样上你
I'm going to ride you like a Model T.
好啊
Yeah.
洁米
Jamie.
你又把婚纱穿上了
You're wearing your dress again.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
我太想要你了
I want you so bad.
对我温柔点
Be nice to me.
让我爽一下
Make me feel good.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
好 好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
噢 天啊!
Oh. my God!
救命啊!
Help me!
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我看起来像没事吗?
Do I sound okay?
我的婚纱被你吐得到处都是
You puked all over my wedding dress!
受死吧 混♥蛋♥们
Prepare to get fucked up, motherfuckers!
抱歉 我听到尖叫声
Sorry, I heard you scream.
还以为洁米要被人杀了
I thought Jamie was getting murdered,
所以我跑过来准备打架
so I was gonna fucking smack someone around.
- 发生什么事了? - 我也不知道!
- What happened? - I don't know!
我刚发现婚纱上全是呕吐物
I just found my wedding dress covered in barf!
还有一些黏黏的东西
And something else, something sticky.
是精♥液♥
It's jizz.
你把我的婚纱吐脏了还上了它!
You puked on my dress and then fucked it!
电影精选列表