这些问题都是可以解决的
This is something that can be fixed.
- 你太难以相信了 - 小汉汉
- You're unreal. - Hansie.
什么...
What...
你快去追他 东尼
You go after him, Donny,
而且要照顾好我们的儿子
and you take care of our son.
- 小汉汉 - 快来 他发火了 靠!
- Hansie. - Come on, he is pissed. Fuck!
照顾好我们的宝贝 东尼!
Take care of our baby, Donny!
小汉汉 求你了 听我解释...
Hansie, please, let me explain to you...
真不敢相信我又让你进入了我的生活
I can't believe I let you back into my life again.
孩子 孩子 等等 听我说
Guy, guy, just come on. Listen to me.
我欠了国税局一大笔钱
I owe the IRS a lot of money.
- 毫无疑问了 - 我知道我是个混♥蛋♥
- Of course you do. - I know, I know. I'm a fuck-up.
但是如果周二之前我交不上四万三千块
But if I don't give them 43 G's by Tuesday,
我就得去坐牢了
I'm going to prison.
等等 所以你是在告诉我
Wait, so you're telling me,
如果我给你四万三千块 你就不用去坐牢?
if I give you 43 grand, you don't have to go to jail?
我会还你的 我发誓
I will pay you back, I swear to God.
你能借我钱吗?
Would you loan me the money?
不能!滚蛋!
No! Fuck you!
拿上你的破烂滚出我老板家!
Get your shit out of my boss's house!
好的!
Okay!
不!别这样
No! Don't do that.
他是我儿子
That's my boy there.
不是吧
No.
我想他拉在裤子上了
I think he just shit his pants.
告诉我 你已经都录下来了
Tell me you got that on camera.
是你让我把备用内♥裤♥扔了的!
You made me throw out my extra underwear!
对不起 我不知道你又会拉在裤子上
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going to shit yourself again.
太精彩了
That was awesome.
这真是太精彩了
That was awesome.
东尼 不能再精彩了 太赞了
Donny, couldn't have gone any better. Loved it.
你知道我想要什么的
You know what I need from you,
托德就是我需要的
Todd, is I need you
- 签一下这张授权书现... - 滚开!
- to sign the release form right... - Fuck you!
离我远点!
Get away from me!
别拍了!
Get those cameras off me!
我恨你 爸爸
I hate you, Dad.
小汉汉!
Hansie!
没有授权书 我一分钱都不能给你啊
I can't pay you a dime unless I got a release form.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
我身上沾到屎了吗?
Did I get any shit on me?
我在这儿下 让我下去
Let me off here. Let me off.
让我下去 我跑过去得了
Let me get off. I'll fucking run up.
别熄火
Keep it running.
我去把东西拿下来
I got to pick my shit up.
你太可爱了
You're so adorable.
不 我知道 但我不是告诉过
No, I know, but I told you
你别打这个电♥话♥嘛
not to call me on this line.
要是托德接到怎么办?
What if Todd picks up?
不 不 不 我是想
No, no, no, I want to.
不 史蒂
No, Steve.
托德什么都不知道
Todd doesn't know anything.
我才不担心他在婚礼后发现呢
I don't care if he finds out after the wedding.
那时候他就什么都不能做了
There's nothing he can do about it then anyway.
你太贴心了
You're so sweet.
史蒂 是吧?
Steve, huh?
史蒂·斯皮尤 我会让你吃不消的
Well, Steve Spirou, I'm going to fuck you up.
我会让你吃不消的!
I'm going to fuck you up!
好吧 我有件大事要宣布
Well, I got some great news.
我已经决定选谁做合伙人了
I've made my decision on who my new partner is.
菲尔!
Phil!
菲尔 我就知道你能行
Phil, I knew you could do it.
快看菲尔的脸
Look at Phil's face.
我刚刚是骗你的 菲尔
I'm just busting your balls, Phil.
不 我绝不会选你的
No, I'd never pick you.
哦 不是
Oh, no.
是你 托德 合伙人
It's you, Todd. Partners.
合伙人
Partner.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
这意味着更加忙碌和更多责任
It's going to be a lot more hours and a lot more responsibility.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
还有更多更多的钱!
And a lot more money!
- 有人要去疯狂购物啦! - 耶!
- Somebody's going shopping! - Yeah!
我还以为他走了
I thought he left.
是啊 你就想 史蒂
Yeah, that's what you wish, Steve.
我有话跟你说 小子
I need to talk to you, homeboy. Yeah.
嘿 洁米
Hey, Jamie.
听着 听着
Listen. Listen.
不是要说你和我的事 好吧?
Dude, this is not about you and me, all right?
你选错结婚对象了
You're not marrying the right girl.
她在背叛你啊
She is cheating on you.
你真是不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
你就不能放过我吗?
Can't you just let it go?
这是我做正常人的最后机会了!
This is my last chance to be normal.
你就这么坚定要毁掉我的生活吗?
Are you determined to ruin my life?
亲爱的 怎么了?
Honey, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
别叫得那么亲 你个小贱♥人♥
Don't "honey" him, you little snake in the grass.
我听到你打电♥话♥了
I heard your phone call.
"史蒂 你别打这个电♥话♥嘛"
"Steve, why'd you call on this line?
"托德可能会接的"
"Todd could have picked up. "
没错 好小子
That's right, sonny boy.
你的未婚妻和你老板有一腿
Your wife-to-be's fucking your boss.
就是那家伙
Right there.
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, buddy.
你就是个白♥痴♥!
You are an idiot!
是吗 甜心?
Is that right, sweetheart?
- 是的 当然是 - 是 哦 为什么?
- Yes, it is. - Yeah, yeah. Why?
我是和史蒂打电♥话♥
I was on the phone with Steve.
史蒂·金登 那个波士顿通报的婚礼记者
Steve Goldstein, the Boston Herald wedding reporter.
是啊 他正在写最美丽的结婚地的文章
Yeah, he's doing a piece on the most beautiful places to get married,
我没告诉托德
and I didn't want Todd to know
是因为他不想上报
because he doesn't like being in the paper.
所以 我很抱歉我想让世界上的每个人
So, I am sorry that I wanted everyone in the world
都知道我嫁给了一个完美的男人
to know I married the perfect guy.
亲爱的 你能原谅我
Honey, do you think you can forgive me
隐瞒了一个这么大的秘密吗?
for keeping such a big secret from you?
好吧 根据最新证据
Okay, due to this newfound evidence,
结论就是 我是个混♥蛋♥
the conclusion might be that I'm an asshole.
再见了
Bye.
好的
Fine.
祝你们有个完美的婚礼
Have a good wedding.
我会充满自豪地离开的
I'll leave with pride.
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
再见! 明天见!
Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!
今天真够呛的 是吧?
Wow, what a stressful day, huh?
真是迫不及待想回到沙滩小屋去了
Can't wait to get back to the beach house.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 再见 - 就我们俩 你懂的?
- Bye. - Just the two of us, you know?
不 亲爱的 我今晚要待在城里 记得吗?
No, honey. I'm staying in the city tonight, remember?
什么? 不是吧
What? No.
是吧 在婚礼前夜
Yeah, the bride and groom,
新郎和新娘要分开睡
they're supposed to sleep separate night before the wedding.
那明天见了 准新郎
So see you tomorrow, big guy.
我送洁米去费科利酒店
I'm going to drop Jamie at the Fairmont Copley.
爸妈 你们带上对虫基金吧 好吧!
Mom and Dad, you guys got the hedgehog. Okay!
- 爱你 - 小心门
- Love you. - Watch the door.
- 爱你 好吧 - 睡个好觉
- Love you. Okay. - Sleep well.
等下 他们不是没有车吗?
Wait, but don't they not have a car?
好啦 东尼 去吧 你的机会来了 快去
All right, Donny, go. There's your chance. Go.
电影精选列表