老实说,我对所有的想法都持开放态度。
Honestly, I'm open to all ideas.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你们想到什么疯狂的事,我都想去做。
Any crazy thing y'all think of, I want to do it.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
只要尽快把它投出去,
Just pitch it as soon as possible,
因为现在我有了这个,我可以完成我的设备,
'cause now that I got this, I can complete my device,
我们会接受的。(追求)
and acceptance will be ours. [buzzes]
是的!是的!太棒了!
Yeah!Yes! Great!
[超级苍蝇]怎么了?你想和我们一起去吗?
[Superfly] So wassup? You wanna roll with us?
因为我们今晚就能启动机器。
'Cause we can activate the machine tonight.
是啊!耶,角!
Yeah!Yay, Fillet!
是啊,小家伙们![广播里的April] 嘿,只是来看看。
Yeah, little dudes![April on radio] Hey, just checking in.
你现在就去阻止他们,不然就让我拍下你为一个邪恶的恶棍供货的画面
You stopping them now, or you gonna make me film you supplying an evil villain
用他那可怕拼图的最后一块吗?
with the last piece of his horrible puzzle?
你要阻止他? 你会阻止他的
You're gonna stop him? You're gonna stop him.
有人咳嗽一下,这样我就知道 你会阻止他的。[口吃]正在努力。
Somebody cough so I know you're gonna stop him.[stammers] Working on it.
嘿,超级苍蝇,如果我们真的,就像,
Yo, Superfly, so what if we're actually, like,
我不知道,我有点傻了,
I don't know, I'm just getting silly here,
如果我们不喜欢这个计划呢?
what if we're not into the plan?
如果我们不喜欢呢?会发生什么?
What if we don't like it? What would happen?
显然,这只是假设。
Just hypothetically speaking, obviously.
那就意味着
Well, that would mean
我看错你了
that I was wrong about you
你也没我想的那么酷
and y'all not as cool as I thought you were.
就在这里
And that right there
惹毛我了!
piss me off!
(莱昂纳多)哇!嗯…
[Leonardo] Whoa! Uh...
不,但我们不,我们不
No, but we don't-- we don't--
我要和你们玩100次了。
I'm about to go to a hundred on y'all.
不,超级苍蝇,别误会我。
No, Superfly, don't misunderstand me.
还记得吗?表兄吗?因为?
Remember? Cousin? Cuz?
不,现在别跟我说话,伙计。我们是开玩笑的。
No, don't "cuz" me right now, man.We were kidding.
[超级苍蝇]放下那个。这和那事没关系。
[Superfly] Drop that. This ain't got nothing to do with that.
我们只是开个玩笑,因为事实上,我们很喜欢你的计划。
We're just joking around, because we are, in fact, very into your plan.
简直太棒了!我喜欢杀人的部分。
It's, like, great! I love the killing-people part.
好的,我把它剪掉。
Yeah, I'll cut around that.
伙计们,我有个主意。
Guys, I got an idea.
那么,S-Fly,我的兄弟
So, uh, S-Fly, my man,
我们开着带仓库的货车,
we'll drive the van with the storage unit,
你来带路吧。
and, uh, you lead the way.
好了。光滑。
Nice. Smooth.
酷。但我开得很快,
Cool. But I drive fast,
我不希望你们都迷路
and I don't want y'all to get lost,
所以,蒙多,温纳特,洛克!
so Mondo, Wingnut, Rock!
和乌龟一起骑。
Ride with the tortoises.
我开车!
I drive!
你…你能开车吗?(笑)
You're-- You're good to drive?[laughs]
不。
No.
(发动机启动)
[engine starts]
[演奏《米·科拉松A》]
Mi Corazon A" playing]
[Wingnut]辣妹!穿上!你不喜欢菲什?
[Wingnut] Spice Girls! Put 'em on![Mondo] You don't like Phish?
[Wingnut]什么是Phish?辣妹!
[Wingnut] What's Phish? Spice Girls!
你为什么看着我?你想点什么。
Why are you looking at me? You think of something.
嘿,伙计们,和你们一起玩得开心,
Hey, dudes, fun cruising with you,
但我们到底要去哪里?
but where are we going exactly?
哦。看到那边的那栋楼了吗?不是这样的。(笑)
Oh. See that building over there? That's not it. [laughs]
不,我们要去斯塔顿岛上一个超酷的航运墓地。
No, we're going to this super cool shipping graveyard over on Staten Island.
这是最好的行政区,兄弟。
It's the best borough, bro.
我爱斯塔顿岛!
[Rocksteady] I love Staten Island!
好了,出发时间到了。攻击这些傻瓜。
Okay, it's go time. Attack these fools.
这可不像听起来那么简单。
Not sure that's as easy as it sounds.
这家伙简直就是一头犀牛。
This dude is literally a rhinoceros, man.
(蒙多)来点我们一起唱的怎么样?
[Mondo] How about something we can all sing along to?
(播放着“怎么了?”)如果我们踩刹车,它们就会飞出汽车。
What's Up?" playing]If we jam the brakes, they'll fly out of the car.
没有挡风玻璃。这是不可能的。
There's no windshield.It's impossible.
我们需要一个又长又窄的装置小到能塞到座位下面
We'd need a long and narrow device small enough to get under the seat
但足以踩下踏板。
but strong enough to press the pedal.
你是说棍子?
You mean a stick?
(蒙多)我明白了。4个非B。
[Mondo] I got it. 4 Non B's.
[蒙多,温纳特,洛克斯坦德一起唱]
[Mondo, Wingnut, Rocksteady singing along]
这有多好?
How good is this?
这是我人生中最美好的时光。
Time of my life.
天啊,他们太棒了。
God, they're good.
(继续歌♥唱)
[singing continues]
(笑,断章取义)
[chuckles, garbles]
[轮胎尖叫][全都尖叫]
[tires screech][all scream]
发生什么事了?
[distorted] What's going on?
对不起。
Sorry.
(普通员工)
[grunts]
(轮胎发出尖锐的声音)
[tires screech]
什么——
What the--
你们最好快点。
Y'all better hurry.
你伤害洛克,我就伤害你。
You hurt Rock, I hurt you.
(歌♥简历)
[song resumes]
(设备哔哔声)
[device beeping]
别担心,伙计们。我来吧。
Don't worry, guys. I got this.
(海龟尖叫)(混淆)
[turtles scream][garbles]
我不明白。我搞不懂!
I don't got this. I don't got this!
你们死定了,乌龟们!
[Bebop] You're dead, tortoises!
(大喊)
[shouting]
哦,耶!
Oh, yeah!
你阻止不了我!那是辆怪物卡车,傻瓜们!
You can't stop me! It's a monster truck, dummies!
抓住他们,蒙多!
Get them, Mondo!
唐尼!(所有喊)
Donnie![all shout]
(比波普)看你开车的方向!
[Bebop] Watch where you're driving!
伙计们,你们把我从那辆货车前面扔了出去。
Yo, dudes, you launched me out of the front of that van.
这一点都不酷!
That is not cool!
我很抱歉。我们必须这么做。
I'm so sorry. We had to.
你知道吗?我不接受你的道歉!
You know what? I don't accept that apology!
我一点也不抱歉
Yeah, I'm not sorry at all,
我不想撒谎。(大喊,呜咽)
I'm not gonna lie.[shouts, whimpers]
繁荣!
Boom!
[笑]
[chuckles]
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
我回来了,你们这些绿色小混混。
I'm back, you green punks.
住手,你们这些该死的流氓
Stop it, you bloody hooligans
不然我就把你们的头咬下来!
or I'll bite your bloody heads off!
(普通员工)(欢呼)
[grunts][shouts]
超级苍蝇快到了,
Superfly's almost here,
他不会对我这么好。
and he's not going to be as nice about this.
你一点都不友好!
You're not being nice!
他会不那么友善的。
He'll be less nice.
哦!
Oh!
(海龟繁重)
[turtles grunt]
机不可失,兄弟们。把装置给我们。
It's now or never, dudes. Give us the device.
(歌♥结束)
[song ends]
♬6 '早上 警♥察♥在我家门口♬
♪ 6 'N the mornin' Police at my door ♪
来吧![拉斐尔咕哝,呻♥吟♥]
Come on![Raphael grunts, groans]
(语言菌株)
[grunts, strains]
我轻叩!人呢?
My chucks!Guys?
不!他用我的棍子打我!
No! He used my stick against me!
现在他在跟我耍滑头!
Now he's mollywhopping me!
(轮胎尖叫)
[tires screeching]
伙计,我还以为你们很酷呢。
Man, I almost thought y'all was cool.
地狱见,乌龟们!
See you in hell, turtles!
快,抓住它!
Quick, grab it!
(莱昂纳多菌株)
[Leonardo strains]
(多纳泰罗惊呼道)
[Donatello exclaims]
我被撕成两半了!
I'm getting ripped in two!
咕咕咕咕。
Goochie goochie goo.
电影精选列表