我简直不敢相信。你上学的第一天!
I cannot believe it. Your first day of school!
记住,你随时都可以打来。
Just remember, you can call anytime you want.
如果你害怕,
If you get scared,
城市里到处都是下水道。
there are sewers all over the city.
跳到下水道里去!
Just hop in a sewer!
你随时都可以回家。
You can come home anytime.
如果有人找你麻烦,打电♥话♥给我。
If anyone messes with you, call me.
我要踢他们的屁♥股♥。(普通员工)
I will kick their butt. [grunts]
(说害虫)
[speaking Vermin]
她会把剩下的吃了。
[in English] And she will eat what's left.
我们会没事的,爸爸。
[chuckling] We'll be fine, Dad.
是的,别担心。我们准备好了。
Yeah, don't worry. We're ready for this.
我们已经准备好了。
We've been ready.
相信我们。你让我们做好了准备。
Trust us. You've prepared us for this.
好吧。我为你们感到骄傲。
All right. I'm proud of you boys.
我爱你。
I love you.
我们爱你。
We love you.
我也爱你。
Love you too.
我也爱你,亲爱的。
And I love you too, sweetie.
爸爸,真的!这是恶心!
Dad, really! That's gross!
现在去让人类看看你有多酷吧。
Now go show them humans how cool you are.
(学生聊天)
[students chattering]
(聊天停止)
[chattering stops]
(欢呼)
[cheering]
我做什么?不,不。这是乌龟。
Do I what? No, no. That's tortoises.
伙计们!嘿,4月!
Guys!Hey, April!
嘿。我很高兴你来了。
Hey. I'm so happy you made it.
让我带你四处看看。哦,好的。(笑)
Let me show you around.Oh, okay. [laughs]
等一下。
Yo, wait up.
[学校铃响]
[school bell ringing]
[播放“Can I Kick It?”]
Can I Kick It?" playing]
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
嘿,你好!
Hey, hello!
我是唐尼,我找到我的人了。
It's Donnie, and I have found my people.
(键盘卡嗒卡嗒响)
[keyboards clattering]
(笑)
[laughs]
(普通员工)
[grunts]
把他对折!(笑)
Fold him in half! [laughs]
[澳大利亚口音]你好,伙计。
[in Australian accent] G'day, mate.
欢迎光临我的澳大利亚鞋店。
Welcome to my Australian shoe store.
你有耐克鞋吗?
Uh, do you have any Nikes?
没有,但我有澳大利亚版的。
No, but I do have the Australian version.
哎呀! !
Crikeys!
我是阿普丽尔·奥尼尔,
April O'Neil here,
为《四月今夜》准备下一个大新闻
working on the next big story for "April Tonight."
里奥,多少次——风景!
Leo, how many times-- Landscape!
哦,是的,抱歉。我的坏。
Oh, yep, sorry. My bad.
TCRI是谁?
Who is TCRI,
变种人背后的秘密行动组织?
the shady black-ops organization behind the mutants?
他们的办公室在变种人袭击后被遗弃了!
Their offices abandoned after the mutant attack!
消失得无影无踪。
Gone without a trace.
但我们会找到他们的。
But we will find them.
是的,这是真的。(笑)是的,我们会的。(笑)
Yeah, that's real. [laughs]Yeah, we will. [laughs]
艾普莉,既然舞会又开始了,
Uh, hey, April, now that prom is back on,
你——我是说,你想不想……
do you-- I mean, do you maybe want to, well...
我很乐意,利奥。
I'd love to, Leo.
你看起来都要吐了。
You looked like you were gonna puke there.
[笑]
[chuckles]
我差点就做到了。
I almost did.
所以我的做法是……
So the way I do it is, I go...
(的)
[grunting]
这是以朋友的身份,对吧?
This is as friends, right?What?
(学生聊天)
[students chattering]
[歌♥声结束][昆虫的啾啾声]
[song ends][insect chittering]
嗯…(叹息)
Well... [sighs]
…看起来好像找到了这些生物
...it appears as though finding these creatures
比我想象的要容易。
will be easier than I thought.
另一方面,捕获它们,
Capturing them, on the other hand,
可能会很困难。
might prove difficult.
有一个选择。
There is one option.
是的。我知道。
Yes. I know.
[雷声]给我…
[thunderclap]Bring me...
碎纸机。
the Shredder.
(雷声崩溃)
[thunder crashing]
电影精选列表