他太快了!
He's too fast!
(喘气,沸腾)
[gasping, seething]
(呼出大幅)
[exhales sharply]
万岁!爸爸!
Bravo!Dad!
(的)
[grunting]
(普通员工)(门响)
[grunts][door dings]
[David Seeger,呼应]我是忍♥者!
[David Seeger, echoing] I'm a ninja!
(嘲笑)(普通员工)
[grunts][scoffs]
[所有]爸爸!
[all] Dad!
孩子们,你们还好吗?(乌龟)是的!
Boys, are you okay?[turtles] Yes!
[莱昂纳多]我们很好。是的,我们很好。
[Leonardo] We're more than okay.Yeah, we're good.
你怎么找到我们的?(炉篦哗啦啦地声音)
How did you find us?[grate clatters]
(喘着粗气)
[breathing heavily]
我会变成一坨大垃圾
I'd be a pretty big piece of crap
如果我不让你♥爸♥爸来帮你的话
if I didn't at least try to get your dad to come help you.
4月!天啊,你回来了?
April!Oh, my God, you came back?
(多纳泰罗)我没想到会这样。
[Donatello] I did not see that coming.
这个人类告诉我你骗了我。
This human told me you lied to me.
发生了什么事?你最近在做什么?
What happened? What have you been doing?
啊,什么都没有。(重叠聊天)
Aw, nothing.[overlapping chatter]
等一下。这是什么机器?
Wait a minute. What is this machine?
什么都没有。没什么。这台机器吗?
Nothing. It's nothing.This machine?
那上面写着"挤奶机"吗?
Does that say "milking machine"?
不,不,不。(重叠聊天)
No, no, no.[overlapping chatter]
它正好相反。
It's the opposite of that.
这是一台挤奶机。
It's a milking machine.
看到了吗?我告诉过你!他们压榨你!
See? I told you! They milk you!
现在我真的要吐了。
Now I actually might puke.
孩子们,你们离开了下水道,被挤奶了。
Boys, you left the sewer and got milked.
你帮某个邪恶的飞人制♥造♥了一台机器
You helped some evil fly man create a machine
那会毁灭世界的
that is gonna destroy the world
杀死唯一的好人,爱普莉尔!
and kill the only good human, April!
所以,我们要收拾你的烂摊子,
So, we're going to clean up your mess,
那就回家,永远待在那里,好吗?
then go home and stay there forever, okay?
那艾普莉的故事呢?
What about April's story?
忘了那个故事吧!
Forget the story!
艾普莉,回家吧。都结束了,好吗?
April, go home. It's over, okay?
(喃喃自语)
[mumbling]
只有一个办法能让你安全快乐,
There's only one way for you to be safe and happy,
听我说。
and that's listen to me.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
抱歉我们没能帮你取消舞会。
Sorry we couldn't help you get prom uncanceled.
不,没关系。
Nah, it's all right.
看到你们犯了这么多错误
Seeing you guys make so many mistakes
只是为了让人们喜欢你让我意识到
just to get people to like you made me realize
我这么做肯定是出于错误的原因。
I was definitely doing this for the wrong reason.
(叹息)
[sighs]
哦,完美。
Oh, perfect.
(警卫)后援已经到达。封锁入口。
[guard] Backup arriving now. Sealing off the entrance.
也许他们决定放弃了
Maybe they decided to just give up
再去打保龄球?
and go bowling again?
[超级苍蝇]不,兄弟,不。
[Superfly] Nah, fam, nah.
我们只领先你们一步。
We just one step ahead of y'all.
滚开!杀!
Scram!Betrayers!
[成吉思汗青蛙]是你们挑唆的!
[Genghis Frog] You're the ones that instigated this!
怎么了,兄弟们?
What's up, bros?
[莱昂纳多]退后。(多纳泰罗)退后!
[Leonardo] Stay back.[Donatello] Back up!
我不想和另一个变种人战斗,但我会的。
I don't want to fight another mutant, but I will.
你们就是不肯放弃,是吧?
Y'all just won't quit, huh?
这些臭烘烘的人类是怎么回事
What is it about these stinking humans
你这么爱她?
that you love so much?
人类是复杂的生物。
Humans are complicated creatures.
他们很好,比如艾普莉,
They're good, like April,
而且很坏,就像那个给我们挤奶的女人。
and bad, like that lady who milked us.
不好意思,做了什么?
Sorry, did what now?
尽管我不喜欢他们——
As much as I don't like them--
相信我,我不喜欢他们——
and trust me, I do not like them--
如果我们杀了他们,我们就和他们一样了。
if we kill them, we are no better than they are.
我不相信你们都很酷
I refuse to accept that you all are cool
残忍♥地杀死他们所有人。
with brutally killing all of them.
你不可能!你太棒了。
You just can't be! You're awesome.
你是有趣的。我们……氛围。
You're fun. We... vibed.
你们不是杀手。我是说,拜托,看看你。
You're not killers. I mean, come on, look at you.
但这是我们被接受的唯一方法。
But it's the only way we'll be accepted.
不!我们接受你。
No!We accept you.
你可以来和我们一起住。我们接受你。
You could come live with us. We accept you.
是的,有很多地方。
Yes, plenty of room.
我可不想杀了地球上所有的人。
I kind of don't want to murder everyone on Earth.
我只是有点想唱歌♥。
I just kind of want to sing.
♬Ray Fillet♬
♪ Ray Fillet ♪
说得好。
It's a good point.
我不想杀那么多人,因为,
I'd rather not murder tons of people, 'cause, like,
如果我被这些面孔困扰怎么办
what if I'm haunted by the faces
我睡梦中的受害者?
of my victims in my sleep?
当然可以。谋杀是一个沉重的负担。
Of course.Murder is a heavy burden.
兄弟,你真的会让我们和你一起住吗?
Bro, you'll really let us live with you?
当然,兄弟!
Of course, bro!Brah!
Broski !兄弟!
Broski!Bro!
Brosanne Abracada-brah !
Brosanne!Abracada-brah!
你们在搞什么鬼?
What the hell y'all doing?
伙计,别再说什么"我爱彼此"之类的废话了。
Man, stop this kumbaya, I-love-each-other stuff.
杀了他们这些傻瓜!
Kill them fools!
嗯…
Uh...
不。我们不想这么做。
No. We don't want to do this.
事实上,我认为我们从来没有这样做过。
And really, I don't think we ever did.
我们只是不知道还有别的选择。
We just didn't know there was any other alternative.
但现在我们遇到了这些家伙,
But now that we met these dudes,
我们看到有。
we see that there is.
让我们停下来,感受一下。
So let's just stop and vibe.
给我一个“V”字!V……V……一个氛围。
[Wingnut] Gimme a "V!" V... V... A vibe.
不,伙计,我不感应,好吗?
Nah, man, I don't vibe, all right?
你也不知道。现在去排队!
And you don't either. Now get in line!
说真的,配角。关掉机器。
Seriously, Supe.Turn off the machine.
我自己的家庭。
My own family.
转而反对我
Turned against me
我为你们做了那么多
after everything that I've done for y'all.
底线,
Bottom line,
如果你想停止这台机器,
if you want to stop this machine,
你得先过我这关。
you got to go through me.
(机器哔哔声)
[machine beeping]
(机器转动)
[machine whirring]
这家伙惹我生气了。
This guy's making me angry.
这家伙一辈子都在惹我生气。
This guy's been making me angry my whole life.
天啊,我们就是因为他才生气的!
My gosh, he's the reason we're angry!
我们要做点什么吗?(怒吼)
We gonna do something about it?[roars]
(咆哮,普通员工)
[growls, grunts]
得到他!揍他一顿!
Get him! Beat him up!
揍他一顿!抓住他,洛克!
Mess him up!Get him, Rock!
(士力架)
[snickers]
兄弟!
Bro!
摇滚,不!
Rock, no!
你是垃圾!来吧!
You're trash!Come on!
哼哼,哼哼,朋克!我的鼻环!
Oink, oink, punk!My nose ring!
(声称)
[exclaims]
哦,机器!
Oh, the machine!
这是我们的机会!来吧!
This is our chance! Come on!
这么小!
So small!
[翼坚果大叫][超级苍蝇咕哝,惊叫]
[Wingnut shouts][Superfly grunts, exclaims]
小心!放开我!
Watch out! Get off me!
哦,不!时髦的气息!
Oh, no! Funky breath!
电影精选列表