飞踢!
Flying kick!
雷角!
Ray Fillet!
(声称)
[exclaims]
我们得打破它。把它往墙上扔就行了。
We gotta break it. Just throw it against the wall or something.
撕碎它!(的)
Rip it up! [grunting]
(提醒哔哔声)
[alert beeping]
惊喜!你为什么穿袜子?
Surprise! Why you socking yourself?
(叹息)
[groans]
[Wingnut]我真的帮到谁了吗?
[Wingnut] Am I actually helping anyone?
(提醒哔哔声)
[alert beeping]
(呻♥吟♥)你还不如放弃。
[groans] You might as well give up.
小心!
Watch out!
(的)
[grunting]
♬Ray Fillet♬[咕噜声]
♪ Ray Fillet ♪[grunts]
雷……角。
Ray... Fillet.
♬他们在你脸上微笑♬
♪ They smile in your face ♪
♬他们总是想 取代你的位置!♪
♪ All the time they want To take your place! ♪
(海龟咆哮)
[turtles growl]
(第一流的呻♥吟♥)
[Superfly groaning]
比波普:我们抓到他了!了他!
[Bebop] We got him! Got him!
这是怎么呢你们为什么这么做?
What's going on? Why y'all doing this?
(呻♥吟♥)只有一种方法能让你感到安全和快乐。
[groans] There's only one way for you to feel safe and happy.
如果你听我说的话!
[echoing] And that's if you listen to me!
鼠的人!来吧!帮帮我!
Rat man! Come on! Help me out!
我们基本上是一样的。
We're basically the same.
我们都讨厌人类。
We both hate humans.
我只是不像你那样是个废物!
I'm just not a punk about it like you!
别这么说!
Don't you say that!
[斯普林特大叫][变种人惊叫]
[Splinter shouts][mutants exclaim]
(惊呼道,发抖)
[exclaims, shuddering]
(金属呻♥吟♥)
[metal groaning]
(袋子)
[clanking]
(崩溃)
[crashing]
天啊,爸爸,你真是太疯狂了。
Geez, Dad, you really went buck wild there.
嗯…我们阻止它了吗?
Uh... did we stop it?
我想是的。
I think so.
(泡沫)
[bubbling]
当机器把一群动物变成变种人
Hey, when the machine that turns a bunch of animals into mutants
在水下爆♥炸♥,
goes off underwater,
还有水里的动物,
um, and then there's animals in the water,
你觉得那有什么用?
um, like, what do you think that does?
(咆哮)
[roaring]
(海龟惊叫)什么——
[turtles exclaiming]What the--
(海鸥叫声)
[seagulls squawking]
(怒吼)
[roars]
(堵塞)
[snarls]
[莱昂纳多]它会爬上海岸。
[Leonardo] It'll crawl on the shore.
(多纳泰罗)它只是一条鲸鱼。
[Donatello] It's just a whale.
[莱昂纳多]伙计们,它很慢。
[Leonardo] It's pretty slow, guys.
还不错。
That's not so bad.
天啊,太糟糕了。
Oh, my God, that's bad.
[蒙多]哦,天哪,更糟了。
[Mondo] Oh, man, that got way worse.
(尖叫)
[shrieking]
(咆哮)
[roaring]
哦,见鬼,耶!看着我!看着我!
Aw, hell, yeah! Look at me! Look at me!
这太神奇了!
This is amazing!
我不仅是超级苍蝇,我还是超级苍蝇。
I ain't just Superfly, I'm Super Duper Fly.
你知道的,我是说米西·艾略特超级苍蝇!
You know, I mean Missy Elliott Super Duper Fly!
我在吃哥斯拉
I'm on some Godzilla--
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
那是鲸尾吗?
Is that a whale tail?
哦!
Aw!
我有一只爪子。
I got a claw.
我有鲸鱼的身体,长颈鹿的额头。
I got a whale body, a giraffe forehead.
看我的脚!它们是马做的。
Look at my feets! They're made of horses.
我要玩得开心点了![笑]
I'm about to have a ball with this! [chuckles]
谢谢你们,乌龟们!
Thank you, turtles!
谢谢你们,小乌龟们。
Thank you, you little tortoises.
纽约…
New York...
我来了。
here I come.
好吧!我们试过了。
All right! Well, we gave it a shot.
回到下水道。我今晚有披萨吃,还有
Back to the sewer. I got pizza tonight for dinner and--
真的吗?我们阻止不了那东西。
Really?We can't stop that thing.
我们没能在他变成怪物之前阻止他。
We couldn't stop him before he became that thing.
那我们就回家了?
So we just go home?
我敢说军队马上就要来了。
I bet the army will be here soon.
根据每一部哥斯拉电影,
According to every Godzilla movie,
他们最终会到达这里。
they'll eventually get here.
[Wingnut]那么,你们那里的Wi-Fi信♥号♥♥好吗?
[Wingnut] So, you guys got a good Wi-Fi situation down there?
你完全可以流媒体吗?
Are you fully able to stream?
不!
No!
哦!好的,不要流媒体。
Oh! Okay, no streaming.
不!
Not that!
孩子们,我搞砸了。
Boys, I messed up.
我不想像超级苍蝇一样。
I don't want to be like Superfly.
我爱你们。我希望你幸福。
I love you boys. I want you to be happy.
尽管我不喜欢人类,
Even though I don't like humans,
我想让他们喜欢你
I want them to like you,
因为你想让他们喜欢你。
because you want them to like you.
所以我们要抓住那个怪物。
So we are gonna get that monster.
我们会拿下他的。
We're gonna take him down.
我们要把它拍下来。
We're gonna film it.
我们要把它展示给全世界。
We are gonna show it to the world.
世界会爱你,接受你!
And the world will love you and accept you!
全世界都会高呼:“乌龟,乌龟,乌龟!”(裤子)
And the world will chant, "Turtles, Turtles, Turtles!" [pants]
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
演讲结束后我感觉很棒,对吧?
I am feeling great after that speech, right?
这是令人振奋的。我完全被唤醒了。
It was rousing. I'm fully roused.
但这里有一点扫兴:
But a little bit of a buzzkill here:
我们该怎么做呢?[手♥机♥嗡嗡作响]
[both] How do we do that?[cell phone buzzes]
喂?(4) 《我》嘿。 我在看什么?
Hello?[April] Hey. What am I looking at?
你不是说要阻止超级苍蝇吗?
What happened to the whole "stop Superfly" thing?
我们不这么做吗,还是怎么了?
Are we not doing that, or what's up?
自从我们上次谈话以来,发生了很多变化。
So much has changed since we last spoke.
[四月]是啊,显然。
[April] Yeah, obviously.
有很多事要补,好吗?
It's a lot to catch up on, okay?
但首先,你知道有什么方法
But first, do you maybe know any ways
我们也许能阻止那东西?
we might be able to stop that thing?
(普通员工)
[grunts]
好吧,我可能有些东西。
Well, I actually might have something.
在我们都在看的东西的腿边等我。
Meet me at the leg of the thing we're all looking at.
对吧?酷。
Right? Cool.
[发动机轰鸣,转速]
[engine rumbling, revs]
我们走吧!(欢呼)
Let's go![cheering]
[“Ante Up”播放]
Ante Up" playing]
(笑)
[laughs]
我们在晃来晃去,宝贝!
[Bebop] We're dangling, baby!
是的,这一点都不胜利。
Yep, this is not triumphant at all.
[Scumbug混淆)
[Scumbug garbles]
啊,它打到我的嘴唇了!
Agh, it hit my lip!
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
纽约,纽约!(歌♥结束)
New York, New York![song ends]
我在这里,宝贝!
I'm here, baby!
你们都以为是哥斯拉吗?
Y'all thought it was gonna be Godzilla?
不!(呼出大幅)
Nah![exhales sharply]
好了,我们走吧。老虎之眼。你能行的,拉斐。
Okay, let's go. Eye of the tiger. You got this, Raph.
闭上一只眼睛。我听说这很有帮助。
Close one eye. I heard that helps.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
(所有聊天)
[all chattering]
别搞砸了。
Don't screw this up.
电影精选列表