因为很多都很蠢是的
'Cause a lot of it's dumb.Yes.
我来谈。
I'll do the talking.
(强硬的声音)嘿,我是黑帮成员。
[tough voice] Hey, I'm a gangster.
我有我的羽绒服和我的蒂姆。
I got my puffer and my Tims.
我还需要熏肉、鸡蛋和奶酪。
I need my bacon, egg and cheese too.
你拿到货了吗,超级苍蝇?
You got the goods, Superfly?
培根、鸡蛋和奶酪。
Bacon, egg and cheese.
[全都模仿歹徒]
[all imitating gangsters]
我来拿熏肉、鸡蛋和奶酪。
Let me get that bacon, egg and cheese.
给我拿杯亚利桑那冰茶。
And let me get that Arizona Iced Tea.
和一个bev?和一个bev?Yerd !
With a bev? With a bev? Yerd!
我们在外面。我们在外面。
We outside. We outside.
在外面。你heard.Yerd !Yerd !Yerd !
Outside. You heard.Yerd! Yerd! Yerd!
布朗克斯。布朗克斯。Yerd !
Bronx. Bronx. Yerd!
我觉得这对你这样的人没有帮助。
Yeah, I don't think this is gonna help people like you.
只是实话实说。
Just being honest.
我要一份熏肉、鸡蛋和奶酪。布朗克斯。布朗克斯。
Let me get a bacon, egg and cheese.Bronx. Bronx.
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
[cell phone ringing]
[正常声音]哦哦,爸爸的短♥信♥。
[normal voice] Uh-oh, text from Dad.
你觉得哪里不对?
[April] What do you think is wrong?
我打赌那只猫回来了。他每次都吓坏了。
I bet that cat is back. He freaks out every time.
他可能只是无法让罗库运转起来。
He probably just can't get the Roku working.
希望能快点,我们就能见到超级苍蝇了。
Hopefully it's quick and we can just meet up with Superfly.
好吧,艾普莉,我们就住在上面,
All right, April, we live just up there,
但是我们的爸爸,他不喜欢人类。
but our dad, he doesn't really like humans.
粗鲁的。
Rude.
说句公道话,我不喜欢老鼠。
I mean, to be fair, I don't love rats.
这完全公平,可以理解。
And that's totally fair.Understandable.
在这里等着,好吗?我们一会儿就回来。
But just wait here, okay? We'll be back in a few.
还有一只蟑螂在粪便上冲浪。
And there's a cockroach surfing on a turd.
太棒了。好。
Awesome. Good.
我很高兴看到这个。
Love that I'm looking at that.
惊喜!
Surprise!
(尖叫)
[screaming]
(叹气)爸爸,你不能一直这样吓唬我们。
[sighs] Dad, you really can't keep scaring us like that.
欢迎回家!
Welcome home!
为什么会有气球?爸爸,你在干什么?
Why are there balloons?Dad, what are you doing?
听着,我不傻。我知道出事了。
Look, I am not stupid. I know something's up.
你会怎么做?我做的事。你不用管下水道了。
You do?I do. You're done with the sewers.
你想进入人类世界。
You want to be in the human world.
我翻了你的东西,找到了你的人类衣服。
I went through your stuff and I found your human clothes.
[拉斐尔]那是什么鬼东西?
[Raphael] What the heck is that?
那些不是我们的。那东西怎么会在我们的东西里?
Those aren't ours.How did that even get in our stuff?
孩子们,没事的。
Boys, it's okay.
我想我有办法让你开心了。
I think I maybe found a way to make you happy.
我把人类世界带给了你。看!
I brought the human world to you. Look!
人类的朋友。“你好,我是人类。”
Human friends. "Hello, I'm a human."
跟克里斯打个招呼。
Say hi to Chris.
“我是克里斯·派恩。看看我的眉毛。
"I'm Chris Pine. Look at my eyebrows.
我是最棒的克里斯。”惊人的,对吧?
I'm the best Chris." Amazing, right?
这就是我们所热爱的。
That is what we love.
和手表。我是服务员。
And watch. I'm a waiter.
完整的人类餐厅体验。
The full human restaurant experience.
坐下来。我来为您点餐。
Sit down. Let me take your order.
它可以是任何东西。但必须是披萨。
It could be anything. But it has to be pizza.
披萨,对。(海龟听不清)
Uh, pizza, right.[turtles mumble]
听着,爸爸,我们很感激
Uh, look, Dad, we appreciate it,
但我们还有很多事要做。
but we still got more errands to run.
这是怎么呢你在上面干什么?
What's going on? What are you doing up there?
不要撒谎。告诉我。你遇到麻烦了吗?
Don't lie. Tell me. Are you in trouble?
有什么问题吗?
Is something wrong?
有人想挤你的奶吗?
Is someone trying to milk you?
不,电子战。它从不挤奶!
No, ew.It's never milking!
你为什么总是直接去挤奶?
Why do you always jump straight to milking?
你需要帮助吗?有任何需要,我都在。
Do you need help? Anything you need, I'm here.
不!不。不,不,不。爸爸,看。
No!No. No, no, no. Dad, look.
我们只是跑腿而已
We're just running errands--
购物,买♥♥我们住在这里需要的东西。
shopping, getting the stuff we need to live down here.
真的吗?就这些吗?
Really? That's it?
没错,就是这样。什么都没有。
Yeah, that is literally it.Mm-hmm. Nothing else.
好吧,嘿。谢谢你的惊喜派对。
All right, well, hey. Thanks for the surprise party.
是的。谢谢你,爸爸。我们要走了。
Yup. Appreciate it, Dad. We will be leaving.
(莱昂纳多)再见。
[Leonardo] Goodbye.
(叹息)
[sighs]
(刹车尖叫)
[brakes squeal]
你真是个好司机,多尼。
Wow, you're actually a good driver, Donnie.
嗯。《极限竞速:地平线》
Huh. Countless hours on Forza Horizon
终于有了回报。[四月]嘿,伙计们。
finally paid off.[April] Hey, guys.
哦,你好吗?艾普莉,你在吗?是啊,我明白了。
Oh, hello? April, you-- Uh, you there? Yeah, I got you.
现在,你要知道,这段录像将成为最终的图像
Now, just know, this footage is going to be the definitive imagery
在你们的整个生命中,
of your entire existences,
所以,就像,别把它弄得很蹩脚之类的。
so, um, like, don't make it lame or anything.
对着镜头吐的又不是我们。
We're not the ones who puke on camera.
我们必须非常努力才能做到这一点。
We'd have to try really hard to do that.
嘿,闭嘴,闭嘴。看,他来了。
Hey, shut up, shut up. Look, here he comes.
看那些车!兄弟,他有很酷的蒂姆。
Look at those cars!Bro, he's got cool Tims.
[拉斐尔]他有些狂妄自大。[米开朗基罗]这家伙是超级苍蝇。
[Raphael] He's got some swagger.[Michelangelo] This guy is super fly.
我是说,看看这些轮辋,兄弟!
I mean, look at those rims, bro!
好的,有两辆汽车和一辆摩托车。
[Leonardo] All right, there's two cars and a motorcycle.
最多有十个人。
That's like ten dudes, tops.
哦,男人。他们会很害怕的
Oh, man. They're gonna be so scared
当他们看到他们要去对付一群变种人!(笑)
when they see they're about to roll up on a bunch of mutants! [laughs]
[播放“Wake Up in Sky”]
Wake Up in the Sky" playing]
(海龟聊天)
[turtles chattering]
(不屑)
[snorts]
我的天啊。我会赢得日间艾美奖的。
Oh, my God. I'm gonna win a Daytime Emmy.
[米开朗基罗]我们该怎么办,里奥?
[Michelangelo] What do we do, Leo?
(结巴)你是领导者。你应该知道。
[stammers]You're the leader. You should know.
[拉斐尔]阿尔法阵型?你甚至不知道什么是阿尔法阵型!
[Raphael] Alpha formation?You don't even know what Alpha formation is!
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
那是什么?
What is that?
(歌♥结束)
[song ends]
你们都来吧。我们去拿货吧。
Yo, come on, y'all. Let's get the goods.
(尖叫)
[screaming]
哟!
Yo!
怎么啦?
What?
搞什么,你们都是小乌龟啊?
What the-- Y'all some little tortoises, huh?
该死的!看看你。
Damn! Look at you.
你太可爱了,伙计。
Y'all adorable, man.
伯尼的工资单上有一些乌龟。
Bad Bernie got some turtles on the payroll.
不。我们不为伯尼工作
No. We don't work for Bernie.
我们是来找你的。
We're here to find you.
真不敢相信还有其他变种人!
I can't believe there are other mutants!
和我们一样!
Like us!
这太疯狂了!我是说,这太疯狂了。
This is wild! I mean, this is crazy-like.
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
15年前,对吧?
Fifteen years ago, right,
一些污泥被倒进了下水道,
some sludge was dumped in a sewer,
你们都是从那里来的。
and y'all came from that.
我们更喜欢用"软泥"这个词,不过没错。
We prefer the term "ooze," but yeah.
听起来更好听。
It's like more-- It's just nicer sounding.
它更容易在舌头上卷起来。
It rolls off the tongue better.
[乌龟]软泥,软泥……
[turtles] Ooze, ooze...
很不错,对吧?软泥。
It's nice, right? It's ooze.
该死的!软泥。
Damn! Ooze.
我喜欢这样。我喜欢“软泥”。
I like that. I like "ooze."
所以,听着,同样的粘液造就了我,好吗?
So, look, that same ooze made me, okay?
我父亲巴克斯特·斯托克曼
My dad, Baxter Stockman,
是他把软泥倒进下水道的,宝贝。
he's the one who dumped the ooze down the drain, baby.
所以严格来说,我们是表亲。
So technically, we cousins.
电影精选列表