我们相关的。我们是兄弟![超级苍蝇]怎么了,兄弟?
We're related. We're cousins![Superfly] What up, cuz?
库索,怎么了?太棒了!(贩毒者)Cuzzo !
Cuzzo, what's up? That's awesome![Superfly] Cuzzo!
我一直想要一个表兄。
I've always wanted a cousin.
看看你现在的样子。你有一堆。
Well, look at you now. You got a bunch.
我很抱歉。我没有介绍我的朋友。
I'm so sorry. I didn't introduce my peeps.
这是比波普,那是洛克斯坦。
This is Bebop and that's Rocksteady.
看什么看,小混混?是啊,你在看什么?
What you looking at, punks?Yeah, what you looking at?
这是Wingnut。
Right here we got Wingnut.
嗨。Wing-wave。
Hi. Wing-wave.
我们有雷·菲莱。
[Superfly] We got Ray Fillet.
♬Ray Fillet♬
♪ Ray Fillet ♪
别唱了,傻瓜。正常地说你的名字。
[Superfly] Stop singing, fool. Just say your name normal.
雷·菲莱。
Uh, Ray Fillet.
[超级苍蝇]我是莱瑟海德。
[Superfly] This is Leatherhead.
啊!你好,伙计们。
Ah! G'day, fellas.
[超级苍蝇]成吉思汗蛙。
[Superfly] Genghis Frog.
古奇,古奇,古奇。看那件小夹克。
Goochie, goochie, goochie.Look at the little jacket.
躲躲猫。躲躲猫。躲躲猫。
Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo.
别对我颐指气使。
[croaks] Don't patronize me.
我们正在想这个名字。你的名字是沃克,伙计!
We working on that name. Your name is wack, man!
这就是人♥渣♥。她只会说害虫语。
And that's Scumbug. She only speaks Vermin.
(混淆)
[garbles]
(大叫)
[exclaiming]
这是Mondo壁虎。
And that's Mondo Gecko.
嘿,怎么了,兄弟们?
Hey, what's up, bros?
我喜欢拥抱。进来。有点太紧了。
I'm a hugger. Get in here.A little too tight.
收割这个看起来很酷。
Get in.That one seems cool.
我喜欢他的气质。
I like his vibe.
(笑)我喜欢你的气质。我喜欢你的气质。
[chuckles] I like your vibe.I like your vibe.
我喜欢你的气质。我喜欢你的气质。
I like your vibe.I like your vibe.
挖掘你的氛围。我喜欢你的气场!
Digging your vibe.[both] I like your vibe!
蒙多,不要拥抱任何人!
Mondo, quit hugging everybody!
记住我们为什么在这里。这个故事。
Remember why we're here. The story.
我们知道你在制♥造♥某种超级武器。
We know you're building some sort of super weapon.
武器吗?我在制♥造♥武器的反面。
Weapon? I'm building the opposite of a weapon.
武器杀死。
Weapons kill.
我所创造的将会创造。
What I'm making will create.
好吧。我要向前倾。你在造什么?
Okay. I'm leaning in.What are you building?
如果我们要聊天,那就找个好玩的地方。
If we gonna chat, let's go somewhere fun.
[播放《Shimmy Shimmy Ya》]
Shimmy Shimmy Ya" playing]
(聊天)
[chattering]
好啊,“bro-sin”!这是我瞎编的。
Cowabunga, "bro-sin"! I just made that up.
♬好的,菲力!♪
♪ Okay, Fillet! ♪
嗯!小心那个毒刺。
Eh! Watch that stinger.
好的,角。
Okay, Fillet.
(的)
[grunting]
我从未见过像我这样生气的人。
I never met anyone else as angry as me.
有什么好生气的?我讨厌一切!
What's not to be angry about?I hate everything!
[拉斐尔]伙计,你们懂的!
[Raphael] Man, you guys get it!
太棒了!那很好。
That was awesome!That was good.
[成吉思汗的青蛙]
[Genghis Frog ribbits]
见鬼,你们太棒了。
Dang, you guys are good.
是的,对吗?这就是我们所做的一切。
Yeah, right? It's pretty much all we do.
没有硬币了。别担心。我抓住你们了,伙计们。
Out of quarters.Don't worry. I got you, mates.
这太神奇了。
This is amazing.
[Leatherhead]进去。开始争抢。
[Leatherhead] Get in there. Get the scrum.
检查一下,检查一下。(混淆)
Check it, check it. [garbles]
哟,看看这个。(混淆)
Yo, check this. [garbles]
(两个混淆)
[both garble]
这是一个有趣的问题!
That was a juicy one!
嘿,家伙。里面发生了什么事?
Hey, guys. What's going on in there?
说实话,我还是不确定。
Still not sure, if I'm being honest.
好吧,那就多问他问题吧!
Okay, well, ask him more questions!
搞清楚这家伙到底是怎么回事。
Figure out what the hell's going on with this dude.
(歌♥结束)
[song ends]
所以,也许你可以解释完
So, um, maybe you could finish explaining
比如你从哪里来
like exactly where you came from
你想要什么?
and what you want and stuff?
我想要什么?哦,很容易。
What do I want? Oh, easy.
接受。
Acceptance.
不可能,伙计!这也是我们想要的。是的,就像我们。
No way, man! We want that too.Yeah, like us.
让我从头开始。
Let me go back to the start.
我最早的记忆
My earliest memory in the world
是我爸爸告诉我的 他从未被接受过。
is my dad telling me that he never was accepted.
他只是想要一个家,伙计。 这就是为什么他创造了我们。
He just wanted a family, man. That's why he created us.
但是,当 他的上司
But then, that's when the people he worked for
发送操作通过。
sent the ops through.
他们把它从他那里拿走了。
They took it from him.
我救了我的 小♥弟♥弟♥和小妹妹。
I rescued my little baby brother and sister.
因为我是老大, 我必须抚养他们
And since I was the oldest, I had to raise them.
[Bebop] 他做得很好。 我们适应得很好。
[Bebop] He did a great job. We're very well-adjusted.
[Superfly] 无论如何, 我们想,这些人类,
[Superfly] Anyway, we thought, these humans,
是的,他们杀了我们的爸爸,
yeah, they murdered our dad,
但也许它们只是 不全是坏的,你知道吗?
but maybe they just ain't all bad, you know?
我们出去了。我们到了镇上。
We went out. We hit the town.
结果并不顺利。
And it didn't go well.
(尖叫)
[screams]
(大喊)
[shouting]
[Superfly] 尤其是这个家伙。
[Superfly] Especially this one dude.
他不停地追我们。 他想杀了我们!
He wouldn't stop chasing us. He wanted to kill us!
我的天啊。这就是发生在我们身上的事。
Oh, my God. That's what happened to us.
所以我们爸爸才让我们一辈子住在下水道里。
That's why our dad made us live in the sewer our whole lives.
不是我。这听起来像是朋克的选择。
Not me. That sounds like a punk choice.
你知道我做了什么吗?我把那个傻瓜打倒了!
You know what I did? I beat that fool down!
我摸了摸他的下巴,狠狠地揍了他一顿。
I touched that chin, mollywhopped him.
呜呜,呜呜到他生命的一寸。防喷器!
Whop, whop to a inch of his life. Bop!
然后我知道该怎么做了。
And then I knew what to do.
我决定杀死所有的人类
I decided to kill all the humans
让变种人统治地球
and let the mutants rule the Earth.
那,那是一次尝试。
That-- That's a take.
我继承了我父亲的科学头脑,我想,
I inherited my dad's mind for science and I thought,
“如果我造一台机器来执行我的计划呢?”
"What if I built a machine to enact my plan?"
我一直在偷我需要的零件,
I've been stealing all the parts that I need,
现在我准备好了。
and now I'm ready.
我要用一点我的血
I'm gonna use a little of my blood
制♥造♥一种武器化的软泥。
to create a weaponized version of the ooze.
然后我们把它发射到大气层
Then we gonna launch it into the atmosphere
然后看着它蒸发。(追求)
and watch it vaporize. [buzzes]
问题是:
Here's the kicker:
地球上的每一种动物
Every animal on Earth
会变成变种人。
will be transformed into a mutant.
每一只苍蝇、跳蚤、虱子、蛇、鱼和鲸鱼。(人们尖叫)
Every fly, flea, tick, snake, fish and whale.[people screaming]
一切!
Everything!
我们成为了地球上的优势物种。
And we become the dominant species on Earth.
这是不好的。那太糟糕了……给我。
That's bad. That's very bad... for me.
在你的计划里,人类会怎么样?
What happens to humans in this plan of yours?
(笑)没什么好东西。
[chuckles] Nothing good.
我们希望有另一种方式让我们感到安全和快乐,
We wish there was another way to feel safe and happy,
但是人们,他们必须离开!
but peoples, they got to go!
他们中的一些人会被吃掉,被奴役,
A bunch of them gonna be eaten, enslaved,
变成了某种燃料。
turned into fuel of some sort.
也许它们会成为一种娱乐形式……
Maybe they'll become a form of entertainment...
(笑)……你明白我的意思吗?
[chuckles] ...you know what I mean?
你知道他们以前有狗狗表演
You know how they used to have dog shows
他们有赛马吗?
and they had horse races?
也许我们会有红发秀,肥臀比赛。
Maybe we'll have redhead shows, fat booty boy races.
婴儿扔。差不多就是这样。
Baby tossing. Something like that.
我会想一些愚蠢的事情。
I'll think of something stupid.
哇,这更糟了。
Wow, that's-- that's even worse.
它们应该是宠物。
They should be pets.
电影精选列表