(马嘶声)
[whinnies]
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
(多纳泰罗)我们做到了。我们真的做到了。
[Donatello] We did it. We actually did it.
我想我明白了。
I think I got it.
(大喊,咯咯的笑声)
[shouts, gurgles]
我们很好,对吧?
We're good, right?
(马马嘶声)
[horse whinnies]
就这些吗?一匹小马?我不需要那匹马。
That's it? One little horse? I don't need that horse.
很明显你不会朝他开枪。
You're clearly not shooting him.
看起来你们现在都想死。
It looks like y'all want to die now.
(人群争相)
[crowd clamoring]
(呻♥吟♥)
[groaning]
(高频响)
[high-pitched ringing]
(温纳特,闷声)情况不妙。
[Wingnut, muffled] This isn't going good.
爪子对脸说了什么?
What did the claw say to the face?
“打!“都尖叫
"Smack!"[Wingnut shrieks]
Rocksteady !好友!
Rocksteady! Buddy!
(铃♥声♥持续)
[ringing continues]
绝对的!
Mondo!
(声称)
[exclaims]
没关系。它会长回来。看到了吗?
It's okay. It grows back. See?
(多纳泰罗,呼应)米奇!米奇!
[Donatello, echoes] Mikey! Mikey!
(米开朗基罗)唐尼!
[Michelangelo] Donnie!
谢谢,兄弟。
Thanks, bro.
其他人呢?我不知道!
Where are the others?I don't know!
(结结巴巴地)爸爸在哪儿?4月在哪里?
[stammering] Where's Dad? Where's April?
(欢呼)
[shouts]
他总有一天会没车的。
He's gonna run out of cars eventually.
哦,别这样!
Oh, come on!
[海龟喘粗气]
[turtles breathing heavily]
你喜欢这里的游乐设施吗?(普通员工)
You like these rides right here? [grunts]
哦,奔驰E级,不!
Oh, the Mercedes E Class, no!
[拉斐尔]那辆是普锐斯。没关系。
[Raphael] That one's a Prius. It's okay.
一辆特斯拉!有人对此很生气。
[exclaims] A Tesla! Somebody's mad about that.
(所有的喘气)
[all panting]
我想我们甩掉他了。
I think we lost him.
(海龟尖叫)
[turtles screaming]
海龟呻♥吟♥哎哟。
[turtles groaning]Ouch.
(声称)
[exclaims]
从后面打。
Hit that from the back.
[乌龟呻♥吟♥,咳嗽]
[turtles groaning, coughing]
你们还好吗?
You good, guys?
[记者]怪物变种人 正在横冲直撞… 《我》哦,不。
[reporter] Monstrous mutants are rampaging...Oh, no.
《我》…穿过纽约市区
...through downtown New York.
唯一的问题是
The only question is
我们是否捕获它们 用于实验
do we capture them for experimentation
还是一看到他们就杀了他们? 接听电♥话♥
or kill them on sight? Taking calls...
[记者2]如果你刚刚加入我们,
[reporter 2] If you're just joining us,
变种人正在攻击城市。
mutants are attacking the city.
[记者3]纽约的怪物皮疹
[reporter 3] A rash of monsters in New York
正在占领时代广场。
is taking over Times Square.
我们不知道它们是什么,
We don't know what they are,
但是会有 军事回应。
but there will be a military response.
[记者3]…威胁 要从纽约大苹果中分一杯羹。
[reporter 3] ...threatening to take a bite out of the Big Apple.
报告显示广泛的 破坏和混乱。
Reports indicate widespread destruction and chaos.
[目击者]我只知道一件事: 我讨厌变种人!
[eyewitness] One thing I know: I hate mutants!
[记者4]看到海龟
[reporter 4] Sightings of the turtles
和它们在路径上留下的混乱
and the mess they leave in their path
一直很令人不安。
have been greatly disturbing.
是他们!
[gasps] It's them!
我觉得事情不会像我们想的那样发展。
I don't think this is gonna go down how we wanted it to.
他们……恨我们。
They... hate us.
他们认为我们是坏人,不。更糟。
They think we're villains.No. Worse.
他们认为我们是怪物。
They think we're monsters.
我们永远不可能恢复正常。
We're never gonna be normal.
看,伙计们,
Look, guys,
April是对的。
April was right.
我们这么做是出于错误的原因。
We were doing this for the wrong reasons.
我知道我们只想成为英雄
I know we only wanted to be heroes
被接受。
to be accepted.
但即使看起来我们永远不会被接受,
But even though it looks like we'll never be accepted,
我还是觉得我们应该做英雄。
I still think we should try to be heroes.
但如何?
But how?
我们所有的计划都失败了。
Every plan we've had has failed.
计划吗?你是在抱怨我们没有计划吗?
Plan? You're complaining we don't have a plan?
麦奇,你做什么比任何人都好,甚至比马克·鲁法洛都好?
Mikey, what do you do better than anyone, even Mark Ruffalo?
即兴发挥。
Improvise.
这是不可能的。
It's impossible.
你看的漫画比我多
Says the guy who has read more comics
在那里,人们与巨型怪物的战斗比地球上任何人都激烈!
where people are fighting giant monsters than anyone on Earth!
是的,但是你一定能想出一个办法
I have, but--You must be able to think of a way
阻止这样的事情发生。
to stop something like that.
当然!攻击泰坦!
Of course! Attack on Titan!
巨型怪物攻击,他们有一个弱点
Giant monsters attack, and they have one weakness--
在他们的脖子后面。
on the backs of their necks.
没错,喷水孔就是这样。
Yes, and the blowhole is exactly that.
就是这样。
That's it.
如果我们能把这东西塞进那东西的气孔,
If we can get this thing into that thing's blowhole,
它会进入血液。
it'll go into its bloodstream.
我打赌它会使它解体。
I bet it'll demutanize it.
这就对了!把这个大怪物妖魔化!
There you go! Demutanize the big monster!
拉斐尔,
And, Raph,
是时候大声点了。大声点?
it's time to go loud.Loud?
真正的声音。最大声的声音。
Real loud. As loud as you've ever gone.
用你的愤怒来帮助我们。
Use that rage of yours to help us.
好吧,我会的!
Okay, I will!
(菌株,呼喊)
[strains, shouts]
(欢呼)我们得让你接受治疗。
[cheering]We got to get you into therapy.
你知道,就在那时,
You know, just then,
你这辈子第一次,
for the first time in your life,
你听起来一点也不差劲。
you didn't sound lame.
你听起来确实像个领袖。我该怎么办?
You actually sounded like a leader.I do?
哦,我知道!我听起来就像个领袖!
Oh, I do! I sound like such a leader!
我的天,太酷了!而你毁了它。
Holy crap, that's so dope!And you ruined it.
我们开始吧!
Let's do this!
(喘气)
[gasping]
上帝啊,这头盔真是个不错的投资。
Dear Lord, this helmet was a good investment.
[听不见对话][远处咆哮]
[no audible dialogue][roaring in distance]
在我眼皮底下不行。
Not on my watch.
(要)
[clamoring]
好吧,不太好。一点都不好。
Okay, not great. Not great at all.
非常糟糕。
Very bad.
如果你刚加入我们,
If you're just joining us,
一支变种人的军队
an army of mutants
那似乎是由四个龟人领导的
that appears to be led by four turtle men
正在用一只巨大的鲸鱼怪物攻击城市。
is attacking the city with a giant whale monster.
(尖叫)
[screams]
保持滚动!我知道真♥相♥了!
Keep rolling! I got the real story!
我是艾普丽尔·奥尼尔,还有
April O'Neil here, and--
(喘息)
[gasps]
(笑话,燕子)
[gags, swallows]
(深深地呼出)
[exhales deeply]
我是阿普丽尔·奥尼尔,现场报道
April O'Neil here, reporting live
有新的和确认的信息。
with new and confirmed information.
一只苍蝇怪物正在袭击这座城市,
A fly monster is attacking the city,
但是海龟十几岁,
but the turtle teens,
除了老鼠,疣猪,黄貂鱼,鳄鱼
along with the rat, warthog, stingray, crocodile,
蝙蝠,青蛙,蜥蜴和蟑螂女士
bat, frog, lizard and cockroach lady
是在和怪物战斗吗
are in fact fighting against the monster
试图拯救纽约
in an attempt to save New York.
电影精选列表