是啊,就像上高中一样。
Yeah, like go to high school.
也许找个女朋友,去参加舞会。
Maybe get a girlfriend, go to prom.
以你的利兹,不太可能。我得离开这个下水道,伙计。
With your rizz, not likely.I just gotta get out of this sewer, man.
我喜欢你们所有人,但我就是无法过上幸福的生活
I like you guys and all, but I simply cannot live a happy life
知道你们的脸是我死前最后见到的东西。
knowing that your faces are the last things I'm gonna see before I die.
你们猜怎么着,伙计们?这是不可能的,所以
Well, uh, guess what, guys? It's never gonna happen, so,
我们别再谈这个了,好吗?
let's stop talking about it, all right?
(叹息)
[sighs]
[过往车辆][鸣笛]
[vehicles passing][horn honking]
好了,集中精神。
All right, focus up.
装有放射性储存装置的卡车
The truck containing the radioactive storage unit
还有一分钟。
is one minute out.
收到(静态充满)
Copy that.[static crackles]
别搞砸了,伙计们。
Let's not mess this up, guys.
Superfly不喜欢犯错。
Superfly doesn't take kindly to errors.
你知道他用这些奇怪的设备在造什么吗?
Any idea what he's building with all this weird equipment?
谁在乎呢?只要支票兑现,对吗?
Who cares? As long as the check clears, am I right?
目标的接近。
Target's approaching.
(刹车啸叫)
[brakes squealing]
(声称)
[exclaims]
(轮胎发出尖锐的声音)
[tires screech]
60秒后警♥察♥会来。
Sixty seconds till police response.
(设备beep)
[devices beep]
三十秒。我们得走了。
Thirty seconds. We got to move.
(轮胎啸声)
[tires squealing]
(咳嗽)嗯?
[coughing] Huh?
(笑)我们不要得意忘形。
[laughs]Let's not get carried away.
嘿,嘿,嘿,各位,保持冷静!
Hey, hey, hey, everybody, just keep your cool!
[汽笛的哀号♥][轮胎的刺耳声]
[siren wailing][tires screeching]
(司机)警♥察♥!
[driver] Cops!
(喇叭)
[horns blaring]
伙计们,这是没有出路的。
Guys, there's no way out of this.
我们该怎么办?超级苍蝇会杀了我们的!
What are we gonna do?Superfly's gonna kill us!
追捕嫌疑犯。往南走到百老汇大街。
In pursuit of suspects. Moving south on Broadway.
哇,哇。怎么啦?
Whoa, whoa. What?
(所有尖叫)
[all screaming]
嗯?
Huh?
哦,伙计,这是什么地方?
[thug] Oh, man, what is this place?
(喘息)(喘息)
[gasps][gasps]
沉重的、压扁的脚步声
[heavy, squishing footsteps]
亲爱的上帝,那是……——他
Dear God, is that... That's-- He's--
(结巴)你真的是……
[stammering] You really are...
第一流的。
Superfly.
(暴徒尖叫)
[thugs screaming]
[开门,关门]
[door opening, closing]
事情又发生了。我们的一辆卡车被撞了。
It happened again. One of our trucks got hit.
他们这次偷了一个放射性储存装置。
They stole a radioactive storage unit this time.
会飞的冰淇淋?
Flying ice cream?
今天曼哈顿中城又发生一起抢劫案 。
Another robbery today in midtown Manhattan.
纽约人都惊呆了。
New Yorkers were stunned.
在所有货物上安装追踪装置。
Put tracking devices on all shipments.
我们该见见这位超级苍蝇了。
It's time we met this Superfly.
对,把它举起来。把它举起来。
Yeah, lob it up. Lob it up.
保持静止。保持静止。
Stay still. Stay still.
[拉斐尔]好了,好了,好了!
[Raphael] Now, now, now!
(两个夏娃的)
[both exclaiming]
(多纳泰罗)那太恶心了,伙计!太棒了!
[Donatello] That is sick, dude!That is awesome!
别这样,伙计们,我们刚刚没接地,好吗?我们回家吧。
Come on, guys, we just got ungrounded, all right? Let's go home.
里奥,我能问你一个问题吗?什么,拉斐尔?
[Raphael] Leo, can I ask you a question?What, Raph?
把你的头伸到爸爸的屁♥股♥里是不是很奇怪?
Is it weird to have your head so far up Dad's butt?
上面闻起来怪怪的吗?
Does it smell weird up there?
我打赌闻起来像芝士和多力多滋。
I bet it smells like cheese and Doritos.
哈哈哈,伙计们。非常有趣!
Ha-ha-ha, guys. Very funny!
对不起,我们听不见。
Sorry, we can't hear you.
你的声音在奶酪里太闷了。
Your voice is too muffled through the cheese.
[拉斐尔]再试试那蝙蝠侠的声音。
[Raphael] Try that Batman voice again.
来看看慢镜头。
Yo, check this out in slo-mo.
这是我见过最酷的东西。哇!是啊!
That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.Whoa! Yeah!
那很酷。嘿,我们再试一次
That's cool.Hey, let's try that again
但是有忍♥者之星。(两个喘气)
but with ninja stars.[both gasp]
[拉斐尔]好吧,老虎的眼睛,拉斐尔。集中精神,加油。
[Raphael] Okay, eye of the tiger, Raph.Focus up, come on.
你很好。伙计们,一定要我来拿这个吗?
You're good.Guys, uh, do I have to be the one to hold this?
(莱昂纳多)是的。还有谁能做呢,麦奇?
[Leonardo] Yes. Who else is gonna do it, Mikey?
别担心,麦奇。你很好。严寒。
Don't worry about it, Mikey. You're fine. Chill.
他会死的。
[quietly] He's gonna die.
为什么我们要摘一个和我脑袋形状一模一样的水果?
Why did we pick a fruit shaped exactly like my head?
你的头看起来就像斯蒂维跟"嘿,阿诺德"生了个孩子
Your head looks like Stewie had a baby with "Hey, Arnold."
停止说话!你让我无法集中注意力。
Stop talking! You're ruining my concentration.
好吧,拉斐。
All right, Raph.
三,二…
Three, two...
(普通员工)(欢呼)
[grunts][shouts]
[路人惊叫][轮胎发出刺耳的声音]
[passerby exclaims][tires screeching]
你听到了吗?那是什么?
Did you hear that? What was that?
[播放《爱是幻觉》]
Love is an Illusion" playing]
嘿!你在屋顶上!
Hey! You on the roof!
你刚用忍♥者星打了我的头。
You just hit me in the head with a ninja star.
她是怎么回事?她经常对我们大喊大叫。
What's her deal?She's yelling at us a lot.
我觉得她因为我们用忍♥者之星打她而生气。
I think she's mad that we hit her with the ninja star.
也许我们该下去跟她谈谈。你知道,去看看她?
Maybe we should go down and talk to her. You know, check in on her?
“我们能下去吗?”你的搭讪词是什么?
"Can we go down there?"What's your pickup line?
不,不要边栏。嗯?这是最——
No, don't sidebar. Huh? This is one of the most--
我觉得那个人在帮她。
I think that guy's helping her.
[多纳泰罗]呃,我想他在偷她的摩托车。
[Donatello] Uh, I think he's stealing her scooter.
嘿,女士,在你后面!我们只需要跳过对话。
Hey, lady, behind you!We just need to skip the conversation.
不,是你的摩托车!你欠我钱!
No, your scooter!You owe me money!
嘿!你在干什么?米开朗基罗:他要走了。
Hey! What are you doing?[Michelangelo] He's getting away.
[喇叭鸣响][刹车尖叫]
[horns honking][brakes squeal]
我们试图警告她。我们无能为力了。
We tried to warn her. Nothing more we can do.
你们想去吃披萨吗?
You guys want to grab pizza?
不。她的摩托车被偷了,都是我们的错。
No. She got her scooter stolen, and it's our fault.
我们必须解决这个问题。是啊,糟透了,但我们有必要弥补吗?
We have to fix this.Yeah, that sucks, but do we have to fix this?
严格来说,她只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点。
Technically, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
这不是我们的错。我得把摩托车拿回来
It's not really our fault.I gotta get the scooter back
敬这位美丽迷人的人类女人!
to this beautiful and charming human woman!
a队形,开始!
Alpha formation, go!
哇。我想他所有的荷尔蒙都突然起作用了。
Whoa. I think all of his hormones just kicked in at once.
跟着他!
Follow him!
[出租车司机]嘿!那是谁?
[cab driver] Hey!Who was that?
好了,伙计们。守住出口。
All right, guys. Guard the exits.
我们需要最可靠的计划。
We're gonna need the most foolproof plan.
每一个忍♥者技巧。我需要你用隐形的方式把门堵住
Every single ninja technique. I need you to use stealth to block the doors and--
你是说大声点吗?Whoo-hoo !
Did you say go loud? Whoo-hoo!
拉斐尔!拉斐尔!哦,哦。
Raph! Raph!Oh, oh.
Whoo-hoo !(米开朗基罗)拉斐尔!拉斐尔!
Whoo-hoo![Michelangelo] Raph! Raph!
喔!
Whoo.
很多人啊。(机器转动)
That's a lot of guys.[machine whirring]
他们看起来很刻薄。
They look really mean.
那些东西到底是什么?
What the heck are those things?
我觉得是那些在时代广场工作的人。
I think it's those guys that work in Times Square.
你知道,那些吉祥物?对,GEICO壁虎。
You know, the mascots? Yeah, the GEICO geckos.
我觉得他们更像小怪物史莱克。
They look more like little Shreks to me.
这很好。我们一生都在为此做准备。
This is fine. We've prepared our whole lives for this.
我们以前从没吵过架。
We've never been in a fight before.
不知道你有没有注意到,我手上只有一根大棒。
I don't know if you noticed, all I've got is a big stick.
我怎么会被人拿了根大棒?
How did I end up with a big stick?
也许我们可以用笑声来缓解这种紧张。
Maybe we diffuse this sitch with laughter.
你还不够幽默。
You're not funny enough for that.
足够的说话!我每天晚上都梦到打架。
Enough talk! I dream about fighting every night.
你脾气不好,拉斐。这不是问题!
You've got a rage problem, Raph.It's not a problem!
哇!
Whoo!
电影精选列表