[尖叫][多纳泰罗]罗格说!
[screams][Donatello] Rogue sai!
(尖叫)哦,我的上帝!
[shrieking]Oh, my God!
天啊,我要吐了。
Oh, my-- I'm gonna be sick.
它还在我腿里!米奇,小心!
It's still in my leg!Mikey, watch out!
(呻♥吟♥)好吧,伙计们,我们的开始不太好。
[groans] Okay, we're not off to a great start, guys.
(刑事口哨)(喘息)
[criminal whistles][gasps]
(暴徒咆哮)
[thugs growl]
也许他们会从我们悲惨的背景故事中看到人性。
Maybe they'll see the humanity in our tragic backstory.
杀了史莱克!
Murder the Shreks!
[米开朗基罗]他们看不见。他们看不见。
[Michelangelo] They don't see it. They don't see it.
[拉斐尔]快想,利奥!你在干什么?(普通员工)
[Raphael] Think fast, Leo!What are you doing? [grunts]
嗯?哇!
Huh?Whoo!
好了,拉斐,你往左边走,
All right, Raph, you go left,
我去——(尖叫)
I go-- [screams]
(尖叫)
[screams]
搞什么鬼?我说向左走!
What the heck? I said go left!
(笑)我抓到他了!(叹息)
[chuckles] I got him! [groans]
米奇,小心!
Mikey, watch out!
(暴徒尖叫)
[thug screams]
太慢了!心理!
Too slow! Psych!
[发出高音]
[vocalizes high note]
[播放《忍♥者说唱》]
Ninja Rap" plays]
(尖叫声,呻♥吟♥)
[shrieks, groans]
(喇叭响)啊,好大声。
[horn blaring]Dang, that's loud.
(声称)(普通员工)
[exclaims][grunts]
后退!我有一根大棒!(尖叫)
Back off! I've got a big stick! [screams]
(普通员工)
[grunts]
史莱克,你想死吗?
Shrek, you want to die?
(暴徒呻♥吟♥)什么——
[thug groans]What the--
对不起,对不起。你会为此付出代价的!
Sorry, sorry.You'll pay for that!
(普通员工)
[grunts]
噢!别朝我扔东西!
Ow! Quit throwing stuff at me!
(呻♥吟♥,咆哮)
[groans, growls]
(多纳泰罗)我们该怎么办?(发动机转速)
[Donatello] What do we do?[engine revs]
[莱昂纳多]救救那个美丽的人类女人的摩托车!
[Leonardo] Save the beautiful human woman's scooter!
两个尖叫哦。
[both scream]Uh-oh.
吃吧,没有面包屑!
Eat that, no crumbs!
(发动机转速)
[engine revs]
(多纳泰罗)好吧,冷静点!
[Donatello] Okay, chill out!
米奇,小心!
Mikey, watch out!
(尖叫)
[screaming]
他在我们周围飘浮。
He's Tokyo drifting around us.
我太棒了。
I'm awesome.
多纳泰罗:哦,太好了![莱昂纳多]是的,拉斐尔!
[Donatello] Aw, nice![Leonardo] Yeah, Raph!
[喘粗气,呻♥吟♥]
[breathes heavily, groans]
伙计们,看看周围!
Guys, look around!
(欢呼)
[cheering]
我们成功了!我们做到了!我帮了大忙。
We did it!We did that! I totally helped.
[多纳泰罗]藏起来,藏起来,藏起来。
[Donatello] Hide, hide, hide.
(普通员工)
[grunts]
你好,我是一个手无寸铁的非战斗人员,为了她的摩托车而来。
Hello, I'm an unarmed noncombatant here for her scooter.
哇。
Whoa.
你们都被狠狠揍了一顿。
Y'all got your butts whupped.
我真没想到今晚会是这样。
This is really not how I thought this night was gonna go.
(发出)
[clattering]
等待。你们去哪了?
Wait. Where'd you guys go?
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,我看见你在里面。
Hey, I see you in there.
我想她能看到我们。
I think she can see us.
(多纳泰罗)她不能。她完全可以!
[Donatello] She can't.She totally can!
[青少年]我不会把忍♥者星说得太大。
[teenager] I won't make a big deal about the ninja star.
你把我的摩托车拿回来了,我觉得这事扯平了。嗯…
You got my scooter back so I feel like that's square. Um...
多尼,你先出去。你是最热情友好的。
Donnie, you go out first. You're the most inviting and friendly.
(海龟叽叽喳喳地说)我知道你必须挤在一起,
[turtles chattering]I get that you have to huddle,
但你在暗处潜伏的时间越长,
but the longer you lurk in the shadows,
比如,每秒获得的SUS越多。
like, the more sus it gets every second.
她说我们是同性恋!这可不太好。[青少年]你知道吗?是的。
She said we're sus! That's not good.[teenager] You know? Yeah.
而现在,我们又在低声说我们是如何……
And now it's, like, doubly sus to be whispering about how sus...
(喘息)
[gasps]
Hey.Wassup吗?
Hey.Wassup?
嘿。
Hey.
你是穿着龟装的打击犯罪的战士。
Oh, you're crime-fighters with turtle costumes.
是的,我要说实话。我不认为所有的好动物都被夺走了。
Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. I don't think all the good animals are taken.
鲨鱼。嗯,有狼在等待竞拍。
Sharks. Uh, there's wolves up for grabs.
哇,这些服装真是太疯狂了。
Wow, the costumes are really crazy.
这些眼睛像真的眼球一样湿润。
These eyes are wet like real eyeballs.
你是怎么穿脱的?
How do you get this on and off?
那是你的皮肤!她碰了——那是我的皮肤。
That's your skin!She touched-- That's my skin.
你是什么?你会是什么?
What are you? What could you be?
我们能边吃披萨边解释吗?
Can we explain this over some pizza?
你们觉得辣香肠怎么样?
How you guys feel about pepperoni?
她想吃披萨吗?我没想到事情会发展到这一步。
She's down for pizza?I didn't think it would get this far.
所以,有一只老鼠…很久以前,在纽约……
So, there's this rat...Long ago, in New York City...
…我的兄弟和我......我们是一群乌龟……
...my brothers and I......we were a bunch of turtles...
[海龟互相交谈]
[turtles talking over each other]
这是——我不知道我们从哪里来....又是我们的爸爸——
This is-- I don't know where we came from....our dad again--
停止。停止。停,停,停,停,停!
Stop. Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
好吧,你们是真的小海龟
Okay, you were real baby turtles
接触了神秘粘液的人
who made contact with mystery ooze,
因此开始衰老
and therefore started to age
从变异的小海龟到变异的龟人?
from mutant baby turtles to mutant-turtle-men-guys?
其实是龟仔。
Uh, turtle boys, actually.
我认为是青少年。我觉得是酷酷的青少年。是的,我们很好。
I would say teens. I would say cool teens.Yeah, we're cool.
青少年!很神奇的。疯了。好吧,告诉我更多。
Teenagers! Amazing. Insane. All right, well, tell me more.
显然,我想知道关于你的一切。
Obviously, I want to know everything about you.
比如,还有更多的你吗?
Like, is there more of you?
不,只有我们。
Nope, just us.
“他们在这个世界上是孤独的。”
"They are alone in the world."
从来没人问过你这个问题
And nobody's ever asked you about this
或者跟你说过这个?
or talked to you about this?
我知道,对吧?不,不完全是。
I know, right?No, not really.
有时我们假装是在温迪·威廉姆斯,但仅此而已。
Sometimes we pretend to be on Wendy Williams, but that's it.
你为什么把这些都写下来?
Why you writing all this down?
哦。我是一名记者。嗯,我想成为一名记者。
Oh. I'm a journalist. Well, I want to be a journalist.
我为校报写文章。
I write for my school paper.
真的吗?
Really?
我以为你想上镜,
I assumed you'd want to be on camera,
因为你一副上镜的样子
'cause you have a very camera-ready look.
不。不。(笑)从不上镜。
Nope. No. [chuckles] Never on camera.Okay.
我来这里调查超级苍蝇和他的一系列超级犯罪。
I'm down here researching this story on Superfly and his string of super crimes.
警方一直在讨论如果不能尽快找到他就要实施宵禁。
The police have been talking about implementing this curfew if they don't find him soon.
吓到父母了,他们取消了舞会。
It spooked the parents, and they canceled prom.
我只是想把他绳之以法
I'm trying to help bring him to justice
这样大家就可以放松一下了。
so everyone can chill out or whatever.
但这!龟变空手道少年。
But this! Turtle mutant karate teens.
我是说,这是个很好的故事。
I mean, this is a pretty good story.
听着,我不知道我们该不该。
Look, I don't know if we should.
为什么不呢?这是金子!这太好吃了!
Why not? This is gold! This is so good!
我们被教导人类会试图毁灭我们
We were taught that humans would try to destroy us
如果他们发现我们的存在。
if they ever found out we ever existed.
杀了我们,或者把我们关进实验室榨奶。
You know, kill us, or put us in a lab and milk us.
我不会挤你的奶。你连乳♥头♥都没有。
I wouldn't milk you. You don't even have nipples.
听着,人类女人,我有个问题。
Look, human woman, I got a question.
所以跟我实话实说。
So just be straight with me.
你认为还有更多像你这样的人吗?
Do you think there are more people like you?
那些愿意接受我们的人?
You know, people who will accept us?
[播放鼓舞人心的音乐]
[inspirational music playing]
(音乐停止)。不,绝对不是。
[music stops]No. No, absolutely not.
嗯,真的,没有。不可能的。
Um, genuinely, no. There's no way.
我就知道!这是确认。我们注定是要失败的。
I knew it!It's confirmed. We're doomed.
电影精选列表