等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
如果我诚实的话…
If I'm being honest...
我是说,我之所以不怕你们是因为,你们帮了我。
I mean, the reason I'm not scared of you is, you know, you guys helped me out.
如果你没有,
And if you hadn't,
我只是碰巧遇见了你
and I had just, like, stumbled across you,
是的,我会很害怕。
yeah, I'd be very scared.
我会非常,害怕和厌恶。
I'd be really, um, freaked out and disgusted.
(手♥机♥嗡嗡声)对不起,我妈妈在发短♥信♥。
[cell phone buzzes]Sorry, my mom is texting.
爸爸在给我们发短♥信♥!他有点害怕。
[dings]Dad is texting us! He's freaking out a bit.
至少所有的父母都是一样的。
Well, at least all parents are the same.
百分之百。是的,当然。
A hundred percent.Yeah, for sure.
我们的爸爸绝对不是一只大老鼠。
Our dad is definitely not a giant rat.
这让我觉得他是个叛徒。
That makes me feel like he's a rat.
我会把我的联♥系♥人空投给你
Well, I'll AirDrop you my contact,
如果你想
and if you ever feel like
你想出来闯荡世界,
you want to come out into the world or whatever,
请告诉我。
just let me know.
我很想写一篇关于它的故事,真的。
I would love to write a story about it, seriously.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
(门关闭)
[door closes]
她看起来很酷。
She seemed cool.
他又来了。每个女孩,伙计。
Here he goes again.Every girl, man.
这是你喜欢的类型?把联♥系♥人给我。
That's your type?Give me that contact.
把联♥系♥人给我!请。把电♥话♥给我!
Give me that contact! Please. Give me the phone!
多纳泰罗:太恶心了!
[Donatello] It was sick!
我是说,你们都看到了。我当时就想,哇!
I mean, you guys saw it. I was, like, wow!
我想要更多,伙计们。
I want more, guys.
我尝到了生活的滋味,我不想把它从嘴里洗掉。
I got the taste of life, and I don't want to wash it out of my mouth.
我想让它在我的舌头上徘徊,在我的喉咙里嗖嗖作响
I want it to linger on my tongue, swish around my throat and--
你真的把这个比喻搞砸了。
You're really driving this metaphor into the ground.
但他是对的。我是说,它太好了,不能放弃。
But he's right. I mean, it was too good to give up on.
你们听到艾普莉和她说的话了
You guys heard April and the words that came out
她那无比美丽的嘴巴。
of her incredibly formed and beautiful mouth.
她喜欢我们的唯一原因就是我们救了她。她视我们为英雄。
The only reason she liked us was because we saved her. She saw us as heroes.
如果大家都把我们当英雄呢?[米开朗基罗]你是什么意思?
So, what if everyone saw us as heroes?[Michelangelo] What do you mean?
我是说,看!
I mean, look!
我们要用忍♥者技能干掉超级苍蝇。
We use our ninja skills to take out Superfly.
我们将把他拖到市政厅,
We'll drag him up to City Hall,
把他扔到台阶上 给警♥察♥,然后说
dump him on the steps for the cops and say,
“我们是阻止Superfly的英雄 !”
"We're the heroes who stopped Superfly!
是的,我们看起来 有点不同, 但我们是站在你这边的。"
Yeah, we look a little different, but we're on your side."
每个人都会说,
Everyone will be like,
《我》“嘿,那些“toitles 《我》。
"Hey, those '‘toitles' are all right.
我是来自布朗克斯的出租车司机。"
I'm a cabbie from the Bronx."
那么城里的每个人 都会觉得我们很酷。
Then everyone in the city will think we're cool.
他们会接受我们的。
They'll accept us.
[作为粉丝]“签下我的宝贝!”
[as fan] "Sign my baby!"
[Donatello] 然后, 一旦整个大张旗鼓 安定下来,
[Donatello] And then, once the overall fanfare has settled down,
我们将上高中, 在那里我们将成为正常人——
we'll enroll in high school, where we'll be normal--
比一般学生更受欢迎
if not slightly more popular than average-- students.
好吧,我明白了。
Okay, I'm following this.
就像《复仇者联盟4:终局之战》里的绿巨人。
It's like Hulk in Avengers: Endgame.
当然,他是一个巨大可怕的绿色怪物,
Sure, he's a giant, terrifying green monster,
但大家都知道他救了他们
but everyone knows he saved them,
所以他们在餐厅里和他自♥拍♥。
so they're taking selfies with him in a diner.
你知道马克·鲁法洛那场戏基本上是即兴发挥的吗?
You know Mark Ruffalo mostly improvised that scene?
我知道。他很会走路。没人在乎这个,好吗?
I know. He's good on his feet.Nobody cares about that, okay?
这是一个伟大的计划。
This is a great plan.
如果成功了,我就不用和你们这些废柴混在一起了
If this works, I won't have to hang with you losers
在我的余生里。
for the rest of my life.
Yeah.Yeah !这是真的。
Yeah.Yeah! That's very true.
那爸爸呢?
Uh, what about Dad, though?
我是说,他不需要知道这件事。
I mean, he doesn't really need to know about it.
对吧?
Right?
听着,如果我们要这么做,就得找艾普莉帮忙。
Look, if we're gonna do this, we'll have to get April's help.
听起来她对超级苍蝇做了大量的研究。
Sounds like she's been doing tons of research on Superfly.
她可能有一些好线索。
She probably has some good leads.
哇,哇,哇,哇!哇!哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
那么你加入了?是的,我加入。
So you're in?Yeah, I'm in.
(所有的欢呼)
[all cheer]
(多纳泰罗)走吧!我们成功了,麦奇!
[Donatello] Let's go! We did it, Mikey!
(电♥话♥响了)
[phone ringing]
喂?龟,伙计们。
Hello? Turtle-- Fellas.
哦,嘿。你们是认真的吗?
Uh, hey. Is that you guys for real?
(莱昂纳多)《我》嗨……[笑]
[Leonardo] Hi... [chuckles]
4月……。是的,这是……(声音破裂)……里奥!
...April. Yes, it's... [voice cracks] ...Leo!
你知道,我们在谈论…《我》 ?
You know, we were talking... Yeah?
…我们有个提议。《我》。
...and we have a proposal. Okay.
你帮我们找到超级苍蝇
You help us find Superfly,
我们把他绳之以法,你记录下来,
we bring him to justice, you document it all,
等我们抓到他,你公布这篇报道,你的毕业舞会就不会取消,
and when we got him, you release the story, your prom is uncanceled,
我们被世界认可为英雄。
and we get accepted by the world as heroes.
《我》哇。是的。嗯,是的。
Wow. Yes. Uh, yeah.
好吧。(清喉咙)当然可以。我的意思是……[笑]
Okay. [clears throat] Sure. I mean... [chuckles]
…如果我诚实的话
...if I'm being honest,
我完全不去想这件事了。
I totally stopped thinking about this.
我有很多事情要做。
I had a lot of things to do.
顺便问一下,你们有耳朵吗?
By the way, do you guys have ears?
答应吧,答应吧。我想是吧?
Just say yes, just say yes.I think so?
他们认为他们有耳朵。
They think they have ears.
好的,完美的。是的。
Okay, perfect. Yes.
嗯,我们今晚见个面怎么样, 晚上8点,Eastman高中。
Um, how about we meet tonight, 8:00 p.m., Eastman High.
大家都走了, 我把我所有的研究 放在学校的暗房♥里。
Everyone will be gone, and I've got all my research in the school darkroom.
酷。酷。所以,呃,这是个约会。
Cool. Cool. So, uh, it's a date.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
不,不,直接挂电♥话♥。快挂电♥话♥。
No, no, just hang up. Just hang up.
你知道吗?(模仿静态)
You know what? [imitating static]
好像是服务不好之类的。今晚见!
It's like bad service or something. I'll see you tonight!
现在谁没有丽兹了?
Who's got no rizz now?
对不起,爸爸。我现在得走了。
Sorry, Dad. Have to leave now.
标题!我很爱你。爱you.Goodbye。亲吻!
Heading out! Love you so much. Love you.Goodbye. Kisses!
他们在做什么?
What are they up to?
舞"玩)
Dance" playing]
[大家欢呼,大笑]
[all cheering, laughing]
(米开朗基罗)Whoo-hoo !
[Michelangelo] Whoo-hoo!
嘿![4]嘿。
Hey![April] Hey.
你真的做到了。这看起来很危险。
You actually made it. That seemed very dangerous.
哦,那?哈!一点也不
Oh, that? Ha! Not at all.
我是说,我们把危险当早餐。
I mean, we eat danger for breakfast.
事实上,我吃的披萨上有华夫饼。
Actually, I eat pizza with bits of waffles on it.
这比听起来好多了。
It's better than it sounds.
说实话,听起来很好吃。
It actually sounds delicious, honestly.
好吧,进来吧。
Okay, well, uh, come on in.
真的吗?我们可以直接进去吗?
Really? We can just go in there?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
欢迎来到伊士曼高中。
Welcome to Eastman High.
[拉斐尔吹口哨][多纳泰罗]哇。
[Raphael whistles][Donatello] Wow.
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
(电力嗡嗡声)
[electricity buzzing]
(苍蝇嗡嗡声)
[flies buzzing]
这很奇怪。
It's very strange.
我觉得你们真的想上高中。
I feel you guys actually want to go to high school.
是的,我们有。我们非常喜欢。
Yeah, we do. We very much do.
为什么?你不喜欢高中吗?
Why? Don't you love high school?
哦,是的,我是说,
Oh, yeah, I mean,
作为一个很受欢迎的人,
as a very popular and well-liked person,
我喜欢高中,是的。
I love high school, yeah.
不过别为我担心。
But don't worry about me.
这符合你的梦想吗?
Is this living up to your dreams?
不。
No.
电影精选列表